02

I'm Lee Sungjong now?

" OH I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THAT CONCERT!! " Aoi squealed in happiness. " Relax girl, relax~ " Eunmi, her bestfriend calmed her down. Naekkeo Haja " Aoi ah, isn't that your phone? " Eunmi asked. " Oh.. yeah " aoi took her phone out and clicked call. " Umma? "

" Aoi ah.... Bad luck! Your appa died of accident!! "


Aoi shot up from bed and breathed in heavily. She got into that horrible dream again. She jumped out of bed and quickly ran to the bathroom. She washed her face thoroughly until she felt okay with it. She looked up into the mirror and saw " LEE SUNGJONG?! " she screamed. She quickly closed and noticed that it was her. " OMO! THIS CANT BE! NO! NO! THIS IS A DREAM! " She pinched herself and she felt pain. " YAH. GO EASY THERE. YOU WAKING ALL OF US UP " A voice came from the door. 

" SUNGGYU?! " She pointed at the annoyed leader. " YAH SUNGJONG AH! What's the matter with you? AND DID'NT I SAY LAST TIME TO CALL ME HYUNG?! " Sunggyu shouted. Aoi was now scared. She didn't know how she got into this mess, she was a bit shakey on sunggyu's temper and now she remembered.... " IT WAS THAT WISH I WROTE YESTERDAY! " She screamed. " what in the name of.... Yah sungjong! Are you sure you're alright?! You're mental! " Sunggyu shook his head.

She looked around the toilet, it was their dorm toilet. She had watched sesame player before and therefore, she knew. " What's up with all this scream in the morning? " A half asleep Sungyeol entered the toilet to see the situation. " It's Sungjong here, the maknae is somewhat mental " Sunggyu sighed. " Should we tell manager to bring him to the hospital? " Sugyeol asked and Sunggyu shook his head,, " No, cause that'll bring the paparazzi's in. you know how they are " Sungyeol nodded in agreement.

Sungjong Aoi, who was now freaking out on the sudden change, ran past the leader and the vocal and hid at the attic. She curled up at the corner of the room, shaky, she wanted to cry.  "Why? " A tear fell of from her eye. " Why?! Why am i stuck in this body?! Stupid wish! I wanted to be with my bias! As a girl! Not as one of his bandmates!! " She sobbed again. " Geez, you're annoying " A voice came right from the entrance. Aoi gulped. " W-woohyun oppa? " 

Oooo. Wrong Answer.

Woohyun was now puzzled. His annoyed face turned into a disgust. " O-okay... Kaja, let's eat breakfast... " Woohyun, still disgusted, climbed down to the kitchen. " OMO! WHAT DID I JUST DO?! "  Aoi's sadness was now gone, she was now filled with nervousness. " PABO AOI! YOU CALLED YOUR HYUNG YOUR OPPA! AIGOO!! " She took the nearest stuffed toy and punched it. " PABO AOI! PABO AOI! AISH! I should go back... " Aoi climbed down from the attic and walk towards the living room. " GREAT! Let's eat together!! " Hoya smiled cheerfully. Aoi giggled on how cute hoya was and drank water.

" Ah SUNGJONG! Did'nt you say you have strong heart later afternoon? " Dongwoo asked after he chewed his rice. Shocked, Aoi spit out the water she drank and it landed into hoya's coke. Hoya wanted to vomit as he looked into his drink. " LATER?!" Her eyes widened. " Erm.. yeah, you said so yourself..... " Dongwoo felt awkward. " There's definitely something wrong with Sungjong today " Sungyeol whispered at Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded slowly. " I know that.. "


erm.. so you readers won't get confused... Aoi IS Sungjong.. arasso? :)