01

I'm Lee Sungjong now?

Look guys, if you don't like the first chappie... I'm sorry, i have no more idea on what to do as a  start... i promise the story will be fun!


Tokyo, JAPAN

" Aoi, are you still upset that we've just moved here yesterday? "  Aoi's mother sighed. Aoi shook her head gently, " Ani... Afterall, this is your homeland umma ." Her umma just sighed " well, I need to remind you Aoi, since we're in Japan now, speak japanese. " Aoi nodded and smiled, respecting her umma. 

she had to move from Seoul to Japan after her appa's death. Clearly, that time, she was about to attend Infinite's concert for the first time. On her way, her mom called telling that her father died. and for the following next day, she moved to Japan. Which she is now.

-

She looked around the neighbourhood, looking at some family, a father and a daughter playing near the sakura tree. " Otosan! Otosan! (dad) " the girl laughed. Aoi was envious. " i miss appa " she sighed.

As She walked again, she passed by some school students. They were giggling on about some jpop singers. And that reminded Aoi, she was already very close into attending the infinite concert, if her father hadn't died that day. She let out a small tear. " I want to go back in time... But, i would not let my appa go like that.. " Aoi sighed.

" Yuuki chan! " A young girl's voice came from behind. Aoi turned to see a girl catching up to a group of females. " where are you guys going? " the girl asked. one of the female in the group giggled. " to the shrine of course, we wanted to make a wish for our band's success" she replied. the girl smiled and walked away with them. Aoi listened (A/N: I forgot to tell this, Aoi is half japanese and half korean, basically, she understands both language ) and followed them to the shrine.

-

At shrine-

Aoi stood up infront of the shrine's tree. " I got my wish now... what to do? " Aoi mumbled. She looked at the group of friends as they hung their wishes on the tree branches. Aoi nodded and hung her wish on the branch. " I hope this works... " (A/N: I meant actually, Aoi's wish was written on a piece of paper and then hang it onto the tree )

-

At home-

She jumped on her bed and glanced at the ceiling. " I want to be next to my bias in Infinite.. I hope that wish works.. " Aoi sighed and fell asleep.


ANNYEONG! TEAHYUN HERE~

FIRST CHAPPIE IS BORINGGG!! I think so myself... no worries! THE FUN HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! 

Okay, I don't really know much on japanese culture though, but at least i got it right, right? Anyways, please comment and subscribe,they make me want to update more! kamsahamnida :D I appreciate it alot!