That's final.

Hello, I love you.

Taemin's POV

"Aigoooooooo~" I yawned. I looked at the clock on the wall, and regretted waking up at all.

"5: 30 AM. Darn it." I spat angrily. I was still so sleepy and I didn't want to wake up. I had a dream, and it was a strange one. It was strange, but I really, kinda, liked it. It was very unclear, and I couldn't see anything the whole time, but I felt someone kissing me on the cheek, and it felt so heavenly.

After that, I woke up, very sleepy and irritable, since there wasn't even a need to wake up anyways.

I rolled around to settle into a more comfortable position when I felt a huge, breathing thing move next to me.

"Taeminnie?" the thing whispered, and I couldn't make out whose voice it was yet again.

"Mhm." I hummed incoherently, not really listening to the question.

"Are you awake?"

"Mhm."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

"Do you love me?"

"Mhm."

There was a silence, and I dared not break it, since I needed the silence to fall back asleep again.

"Oy, you're not listening." the voice said, exasperated. "Wake up." 

I huffed out, annoyed and slowly opened my eyes to see who the jerk interrupting my attempt sleep was.

I saw a blurry figure in front of my face, and I rubbed my eyes to make the figure clearer. I blinked several times before I could clearly see what was in front of me.

A huge pair of Keroro-sized eyes were staring me down and I yelped in surprise.

"Yah!" I yelped, unintentionally slapping the side of Minho's face, causing him to grimace in pain.

"Taemin-ah!" he groaned.

"H-Hyung?!" I gasped. "Mi-Mianhe!"

I quickly sat up and started rubbing his back in a fail attempt to comfort him. He flinched at my touch and glared at me with those angry Keroro eyes.

"That hurt, Taemin-sasagi."

"M-Mianhe!" I said, rubbing his back soothingly.

We stayed like that for a while, and I felt my eyes start to droop suddenly. Damn my metabolism and my need to sleep for 8 hours. I sighed inwardly and adjusted my position so that I was leaning against the bed frame, my head hung back, giving me complete comfort. 

"Oy, Minnie." Minho whispered. "Falling asleep again? Just when you already slapped me? I can't believe ho--"

I let unconsciousness take me.

 

...

"AAAAAH!" I shrieked as I woke up from a horrible dream. "M-Minho-hyung?"

He's not here, I thought. Where was he then?

I checked the clock and it said something that really shocked me.

"12:30PM?! I slept that long?!" I gasped. I stood up unsteadily and wore my Keroro slippers.

"Minho-hyung...?" I called as I walked around the dorm. I reached Key umma's room and slowly opened it.

"OMO!" I shrieked as I saw a huge lump of clothes moving around. I scuttled, then finally, a familiar figure came out of the cave of dirty laundry.

"Oy, Roo! You scared me~" I said, kneeling down to ruffle Roo's fur.

"Taemin-ah? I'm in the kitchen!" Minho said aloud.

I got up reluctantly as I remembered what happened last night. I walked into the kitchen slowly and a very heartwarming image welcomed me, causing all my reluctant feelings disappear.

The dining table was filled with a variety of my favorite food. Orange juice and banana milk were in pitchers beside the stack of strawberry pancakes, bacon and eggs were stacked on one plate and various soups and chowders were in assorted bowls.

"M-Minho hyung! What is all this?" I gasped, my eyes sparkling. He turned around, facing me, and grinned from ear to ear.

"I just thought I should make my favorite dongsaeng his favorite food for breakfast."

I felt the heat go up to my cheeks and I knew I was blushing. I didn't try to hide because I felt so much happiness at my hyung's thoughtfulness. I ran to him, or scampered, rather, and jumping on him and hugging him like what a child would to a father, earning a little huff from the handsome hyung.

"Hyung, t-this is so thoughtful! Thank you!" I said, hugging him tightly, my arms around his neck as tears slowly made its way down my cheeks.

"I'm glad you like it." he whispered, resting his chin on my head.

 

Minho's POV

The breakfast Taemin and I shared was very eventful. I pulled out a chair for him and he blushed slightly, revealing a tinge of pink on his cheeks at the gesture, and sat down gracefully onto the plastic chair. I sat down next to him and we started eating.

"Hyung, the pancakes are so yummy!" he said with a mouthful of pancakes, sprinkling pancake pieces all over the place.

"Thanks, Taemin-ah!" I said, grinning. "Only the best for my Taeminnie."

He flushed a little bit and continued eating so cutely. He chews so adorably and I found it very enticing every time he smiles after taking every bite. It was when Taemin looked at me with a questioning look in his eyes that I realized I was smiling like an idiot the whole time.

"Uhm, what is wrong hyung?" he tilted his head slightly and that little action made the butterflies in my stomach flutter around.

"You have a little something on your..." I muttered before reaching out and wiping off an imaginary stain from the side of his lips, causing his cheeks to turn a tomato red color.

"Thanks hyung!" he said enthusiastically, with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. 

"So anyways, how about we--"

RRRING RRRING!

"H-Hold that thought." Taemin mumbled while reaching inside his pocket for his phone.

"Hello?"

"Oppa! It's Sulli~" 

What's Sulli up to? I leaned in inconspicuously and tried to listen in on the conversation.

"Oh hey!" Taemin said as he grinned, and it broke my heart.

"You wanna go out today? Luna-unnie bought tickets to see this new movie at Myeong-Bak and told me to bring a friend with me! What do you think?"

"Sure! I'll be there in a few! Hanging up!"

He stood up and I stood up right after.

"Hyung, I'll be going to Myeong-Bak with Sulli! Hope that's okay with you." He said, turning around. "Thanks for the breakfast again!"

"W-Wait!" I grabbed his wrist and made him face me. 

"What is it hyung?"

I looked at him with hopeful eyes as he stared back at me with an uncertain expression.

"I'll go with you."

"What?"

"You might get hurt on your way there."

"It's just a few blocks away, hyung. I can--"

"No. I'm coming with you and that's final."

"Hyung, you don't have to do come with me!" he screeched, startling me. "I'm not a little kid!"

"Yes, you are!" I said, blinking several times, trying to fight back tears of anger. I was never the emotional type, but when it comes to my lovable and precious Taemin, I could cry for hours if I didn't know where he was.

"Hyung, stop it!" he said, his ears turning red from anger as he yanked his wrist away from my grip. 

"T-Taemin..."

"I'm not a kid anymore! You know that better than anyone else! Why don't you trust me enough?" he said tears slowly rolling down the sides of his face.

, I made him cry.

I reached out to wipe away the tears but he just slapped away my hand and began ranting again. I can't believe my concern escalated into this.

"Don't you love me anymore?" Taemin yelled, shivering with anger.

"I love you very much Taeminnie!" I quickly said. "That's why I don't want you to go there alone!"

"No. No you don't." he said as he slowly walked away. "And that's final."

I stood there, dumbfounded for what seemed like hours. When I heard the front door closing, telling me that Taemin had already left, I sank to my knees a cried my eyes out.

 

..............

A/N: Sorry for the lame update after all these weeks! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SORRY I AM FOR UPDATING FOR SO LONG.

Please forgive me and give me constructive criticism!