Neomaneul saranghae, Taemin.

Hello, I love you.

Taemin's POV

Last night was the best sleep I've had in a long time. I dreamed of all the right things; flowers, candy, banana milk, and everything that made me very happy. I really felt comfortable in Minho's arms; I don't know why, but I feel safe, protected under that blanket of heat and love which were Minho's arms.

Many of you might think that Minho is a cold, quiet, stoic kind of person, but he's not. He's very affectionate and caring, and he is quiet, but it's because he expresses himself better through actions than words. That's what I love the most about him; he's not all talk. He does what he thinks is right and keeps his promises. If he loves you, he'll show you that he loves you. And last night, he sure showed me how much he loved me.

But not in a romantic sort of way. Our love is purely brotherly, since I don't think Minho is gay or even bi-curious. I'm not gay too, especially not for Minho, since I only see him as an older brother, nothing more. I had no doubts about it.

"Aigoooo!" I yawned, stretching more than I needed to, as I sat up. 

"Good morning, Taemin-ah." Minho said in that low, seductive voice I love so much. WAIT. Why am I thinking like this?

"Ah, good morning, hyung."

He sat up with me and smiled, probably the most attractive heart stopping smile in the whole world. I swallowed my tongue.

"Get ready for breakfast. Rehearsals will start in an hour, and we need to be there before Key throws a fit again." Minho chuckled as he kissed me on my forehead.

That was all brotherly, I thought. Of course it was.

"Okay hyung~" I muttered back.

I got off the bed right after Minho left the room and gathered the clothes I was going to wear for rehearsals. I put them on the rack in the bathroom, stripped down to nothing and got in the shower. I turned the heat up and the glass panels started to fog.

"Aaaah~" I huffed. "The water is so nice."

A few moments later, I found myself singing our "WOWOWOW" song in the shower. I didn't care if the hyungs heard me since i was enjoying myself too much.

Meoril manjigo geowul bogo tto bogo 
Na maeil maeil neo hanaro teukbyeol hae, eh

(I fix my hair, I look in the mirror again and again, everyday is special because of you, eh)

Sarange naneun ppajyeo beorin geol, oh,
Neoyegen meojyeo boigo peun geol

(I'm have fallen in love oh, I want to appear cool to you)

I heard the door open. I wanted to peak, but I didn't, since I didn't care annymore.

Naege eoseo palli, woooh

(Quickly, woooh)

"Neomaneul saranghae (I only love you), Taemin." someone whispered from outside, audible enough for me to hear. The voice was familiar, but it was muffled by the sound of the shower.

"W-Who's there?" I asked, but got no response.

This is so creepy.

 

Minho's POV

"What's for breakfast, hyung?" I asked Kibum, who was in the kitchen, slaving over a hot pan.

"Pancakes and eggs." he mumbled. "Did you want anything else, Minho?"

"No, hyung. That sounds delicious already." I said and quickly went to the living room.

Meoril manjigo geowul bogo tto bogo 
Na maeil maeil neo hanaro teukbyeol hae, eh

"W-Who was that?" I was startled by the sound of someone singing. I roamed around the bedrooms to hear whose room it was coming from.

When I passed by Taemin and I's room, I heard the voice more clearly.

Sarange naneun ppajyeo beorin geol, oh,
Neoyegen meojyeo boigo peun geol


Ah, silly Taemin. He must be singing in the shower. I recognized the song to be "WOWOWOW", a song I liked very much. It fit perfectly well with how I feel for Taemin, but of course I couldn't tell him that.

I crept inside, trying not to make a sound. The door creaked, but Taemin probably didn't hear it.

Naege eoseo palli, woooh

I noticed that it was my part after that line, so I decided to continue it myself, but I made sure that it was quiet enough for Taemin not to hear.

"Neomaneul saranghae," I whispered. "Taemin."

Then, the singing stopped.

Oh God, did he hear me? Why did I even add in a 'Taemin' at the end?! Oh crap, I'm screwed. If he finds out about my feelings, our friendship is ruined! Pabo, pabo, pabo!

"W-Who's there?" Taemin asked, his voice shivering.

I quickly tried to tip-toe my way out of the room and when I finally made it outside, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Aish, that was close." I said. i straightened myself up, and walked slowly to the kitchen. "He didn't see me." 

I looked back to our room, and how I regretted it. Taemin was there, standing, staring at me with wide eyes. 

. He saw me.

 

..............

A/N: Crappy chapter! ;A;

Inspire me with thoughts and ideas! <3

 

BTW, I edited my Foreword page (which contains the description and foreword) so please, check it out! Thanks loves! <3