I love you.

Hello, I love you.

*everything will be 3rd Person POV from now on

 

"I just can't believe it..." Taemin whispered to himself as he and Minho were walking down the street after the had went to see Key. Onew and Jonghyun had driven him home, and Taemin had insisted on staying at the park, so in the end Jonghyun, Onew and Key were at the apartment and Taemin, accompanied by Minho, were on their way to the park.

"The doctor didn't say anything about amnesia," Minho muttered. "Maybe it's temporary?"

Taemin just looked at the ground. "I hope so."

A few silent minutes later, they reach the foot of the hill where the park's playground was located, and Taemin rushed to the swings like he always used, except for one thing; he didn't have a smile on his face.

Minho stood behind him and rubbed his back. "Do you want me to push you?"

"No thanks," Taemin said. "I just want to sit here."

"Oh," Minho's face deflated, because for a long time, he has been trying to win Taemin's affection back. After Key's accident, the maknae has been almost emotionless, indifferent even; and it worried Minho very much. He wasn't the usual energetic, optimistic, happy Taemin that everyone sees on and off-screen; he was a robot. "You want to talk about it? You haven't talked to me for a long time."

"I don't really want to talk about it, hyung," Taemin whispered miserably. "I can't even think about it without bursting into tears."

At that moment, as a single teardrop slid down the side of Taemin's face, Minho had stood up, grabbed Taemin and hugged him so lovingly, Taemin just started wailing right then and there.

"I miss you Taemin," Minho whispered into Taemin's ear. "I miss the old you. I've missed the times when you used to laugh when Onew-hyung would trip on his own foot, when you would smile when Jonghyun would make Key angry, when you would go to me whenever you had a bad dream. Taemin, I miss you."

"H-Hyung..." Taemin sobbed, unable to say anything else.

So they stood there for a long time, Taemin crying into Minho's chest and Minho trying to soothe the depressed boy. It was, Minho thought, the first time he felt like he meant something to Taemin again.

 

....

 

"So..." Key began. "This is where I used to live?"

"You still live here, Key," Jonghyun said indignantly as he lugged Key's luggage onto the floor. The heavy suitcases had landed on Onew's foot, causing him to bite his lip in pain, not wanting to ruin the sentimental mood. Unable to take the pain, he just decided to limp into his room and stay there for a while until the stinging pain in his foot would disappear.

"Um, where's my room?" Key asked, still looking around.

"We sleep in the same room," Jonghyun said as he walked down the hallway with Key trailing him. "right here."

"Only one bed?" Key said, eyebrows raised. Jonghyun noticed, and was glad he didn't lose his diva-ness.

"Well, technically, there are two beds, but we joined them a long time ago," Jonghyun started to blush. "since, well, you wanted to cuddle."

"Uh..." Key felt weird. Why would he cuddle with a guy? He wasn't gay or anything. Right? "Uh, can we separate the beds? I'm not really comfortable sleeping with other people..."

Jonghyun's palms began to get sweaty, and so he gently pushed Key inside the room and locked the door behind him.

"Key..." Jonghyun whispered uncertainly. Key stepped back nervously.

"Um, what are you doing...?" Key whispered as Jonghyun began to step closer and closer to him, pushing him against the wall and their faces a few centimeters away.

In a swift movement, Jonghyun crashed his lips onto Key's, their teeth clashing and tongues playing with each other. Jonghyun grabbed the back of Key's head and pushed even harder, causing Key to moan in pleasure.

"Wh-what are you d-doing to m-me?" Key said in between rough kisses. Jonghyun grabbed Key's waist, pushed him onto the bed and began ripping their clothes off.

"I love you Key," Jonghyun moaned. "I love you."

 

 

A/N:

OMG AN UPDATE! <3

So how have you been, guys? Any interesting happened while I was gone? Anything at all?

Leave your thoughts, messages and suggestions in the comment box below :)

Love you all <3

 

-Meeks