What's your problem, hyung?

Hello, I love you.

Minho's POV

"Aigooooooo~" Jonghyun moaned on the couch in front of the TV. "I'm so hungry. KEY!"

"WHAT." Key yelled from the kitchen.

"HURRY UP AND COOK FASTER."

"IF YOU WANT DINNER SO BAD, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE IT YOURSELF."

"Bwoh?!" Jonghyun yelled. "YOU OWE ME THIS YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE-"

Then in a flash of swift light, a spatula magically appeared out of nowhere, flying towards Jonghyun and finally hitting him on the forehead.

"AAACK!" Jonghyun yelled as he stood up and started rubbing his forehead that turned red on impact. "YOU HIT ME."

"NO , SHERLOCK." Key yelled back.

Agh, all this drama. Speaking of drama, I forgot that Taemin was a little more than pissed at me for flicking his forehead. I have to talk it out with him, probably before dinner is ready just so the air would be clear between us. The sooner, the better.

I quickly strode over to Taemin's room that he shared with me and turned the nob.

Locked.

"Taemin-ah?" I said. I knocked on the door.

Nothing.

"Taemin." I knocked the door harder. Still no response.

"Taemi-" The door opened when I was about to knock, and I accidentally glomped Taemin on the head.

"Aish!" he screeched.

"I-I'm sorry, Taemin-ah!" I hugged him and he jerked away.

"It's okay."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Hyung." he said, taking hold of my shoulders and gripping them firmly. He glared at me. "I was never mad at you."

"Yaaaay~" I said as I pinched his cheeks. "Taemin Taemin Taemin Taemin~"

"Yah, hyung~" he said. "Why are you so hyperactive all of a sudden.

... If only I could tell him.

...

I love Taemin. Not in a hyung-dongsaeng way. More than that. He has always been very supportive and caring. He never complained about me being too quiet and he was always there for me, through thick and thin. If you're thinking that I have a plan of confessing to him, you're wrong. I will not confess to him; our friendship is too precious to me. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he won't accept me? Our friendship would be down the drain faster than you can say 'I don't love you back'.

And so what if he never gets to be mine? At least I get to keep a wonderful friendship with him.

I wouldn't trade it for anything, even a relationship.

 

Taemin's POV

"OOOF~" I said as I dropped myself onto my bed. Minho just chuckled as he flopped down onto his bed too. 

"Taemin-ah, are you full?"

"Yes, very full." I mumbled. "I don't think I can move anymore. And I swear I heard the chair creak when I moved around on it."

"Wah! Taemin is fat."

"You're fatter than me!" 

He laughed, his voice enchanting me like it always does. That sweet baritone voice was like music to my ears.

The door opened slightly and Key's head popped out.

"You two, get some sleep." he said to us. "We need to wake up early tomorrow for rehearsals."

"Neh, Kibum-hyung." Minho muttered.

"Night~" Key flicked the switch and the lights went out.

I snuggled into my thick comforter, enjoying the warmth it was giving me against the cold air of winter. I felt very comfortable and my eyes started drooping as soon as I got myself settled on the bed. 

I closed my eyes as I tried to recollect all the events that happened today.

The laughing that Hodong and Shinyoung's new found friendship caused, the endearment Nickhun showed to Seohyun, which made Seohyun blush and made everyone in the audience scream, the performances from SNSD and 2PM and Minho's dance with Hyosung.

Oh that dance, how I hated that dance. Even remember how bright Minho's smile was when he had his hands all over that girls made my blood boil. He should be more respectful to women! He shouldn't enjoy touching other women, even though it is unintended. But deep in my heart, there is a small voice, a conscience telling me that that is not the reason why I am angry at him for that. An entirely different reason, I'm just not sure what.

I felt my bed sink behind me (since I was facing the wall) and I felt a body close to mine.

Suddenly, long, slender fingers started attacking my sides and armpits and I started laughing like crazy.

"AHAHAHA!" I laughed aloud. "STOP IT HYUNG!"

"No!" Minho chortled. 

"Stop" HAHA! "it" HAHA! "HYUNG!" I yelled in between laughs.

"What is going on in there?!" Onew yelled from outside.

"Nothing, hyung~" I called back, panting from loss of breath.

"Taeminnie~" Minho whispered.

"Why are you on my bed, hyung? It's late and I need to sleep."

"Cuddle with me."

I trembled, feeling a bit nervous. Sure Minho and I do these things all the time, but why all of a sudden?! Minho never used to start fan service or skinship, so what has gotten into him now?

"O-Okay..."

Minho s his arms around my waist and I decided to settle into him comfortably.

An hour passed, maybe two, and I still couldn't fall asleep.

I turned around to face Minho, our faces only inches apart.

"What's wrong with you, Minho?" I whispered, making sure not to wake him up. 

I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to take me.

"You." Minho whispered back.

...

I fell asleep.