AAAH!

Hello, I love you.

Minho's POV

"Annyeonghaseyooooo!" Hodong called out. The crowd screamed. "Welcome to Strong Heart!"

Star King is a very popular TV show in Korea, because it showcased the skills and talents of local and international performers. Taemin and I were asked to represent SHINee and guest in a special episode prepared by the great Hodong, himself.

The show started with a boom, since most of the crowd stood up and started clapping even before they intorduced the celebrities present in the show. Most of the 2PM members were there, right next to Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun of So Nyuh Shi Dae, who attracted almost 45% of the studio audience since most of them were clearly SONEs. Park Shinyoung made a special guest appearance as well.

Hodong kept on making remarks about how Shinyoung looked which made everybody snort like pigs. Shinyoung quickly threw back a playful insult at Hodong which made everyone roll over in laughter. Nickhun yelled something after Shinyoung asked a very personal question, which made Wooyoung jump in his seat, causing Taeyeon to fall off of her chair, pulling down Tiffany and Jessica with her, who were sitting on either side.

Everything became more energetic as Hodong brought out a group of beautiful young ladies, probably younger than me, in assorted outfits; belly dancing, ballet, ballroom, hip hop and salsa attires. 

"Now for the special segment I prepared myself!" Hodong announced. "A dance off!"

Everyone in the studio audience screamed and hooted. I felt Taemin tense up and wince at the sharp noise coming from them.

I rubbed his back and he relaxed a bit.

"Yah! Pretty lady!" Hodong said to a tall, thin woman wearing a very revealing dress. "What's your name?"

"Kim Hyosung!" she yelled, a little too bold for my taste, I thought.

"Are you single?"

"Oppa!" she said, laughing as she slapped Hodong's arm.

"I'll take that as a yes." he said. "Does anyone here want to dance with this young lady?"

There were coughs and a clearing of throats from our side of the stage. Our 2PM hyungs were joking again, I thought.

I chuckled lightly and Taemin did too, until Hodong was coming toward us. 

I tensed when I saw him looking at us, at me especially. Absently, I s my arm around Taemin's waist and pulled him closer so that I could feel him beside me.

"What's wrong hyung?" he whispered. I shook my head and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ah, Minho-ah!" Hodong said to us. "You're single, right?"

What? Why me?

"E-Eh..." I turned to face Taemin who had his eyebrow raised, eyes wide with confusion.

"I-I'm single." I murmured.

"Ah, perfect!" Hodong remarked. "Kim Hyosung, meet your new dance partner, Choi Minho!"

Everyone clapped and shouted.

"Come on, oppa!" she said as she grabbed my hand which made the crowd go wild. I quickly withdrew my hand and shook my head.

"I-I don't think it's-"

"You can do it Minho!" Hodong said as he dragged me towards the stage. "Hwaiting!"

The music boomed from the speakers and Hyosung started moving her body at intense speeds. At first, I was very dizzy and nervous. The next thing I knew, I was dancing fiercely with this random girl, my hands all over her body.

 

Taemin's POV

"What's wrong, hyung?" I asked when he suddenly pulled me closer to him. I was startled when he held onto me like that since his touch sent a shiver down my spine.

He shook his head. What's wrong with him?

"Ah, Minho-ah!" Hodong hooted as he came toward us. I felt Minho's body tense beside me.

Minho was very fond of Hodong ever since Hodong started giving him special attention, but he still dreaded being humiliated by the lovable show host on more than on more than one occasion. And whenever Hodong comes to him, it's usually to subject him to further humiliation.

"You're single, right?"

"E-Eh..." Minho looked at me with those frog eyes, with an expression that looked like a mix of nervousness, reluctancy and indigestion. I just raised an eyebrow in speculation.

"I-I'm single..." he finally blurted out after a long moment of silence.

"Ah, perfect!" Hodong shouted. "Kim Hyosung, meet your new dance partner, Choi Minho!"

WHAT?

"Come on, oppa!" she forcefully started tugging on Minho's hand, which annoyed me a lot since I'm the only one who's supposed to touch his hand. (A/N: Note Taemin's hand .)

Minho withdrew his hand back right away which made me smile. HAH.

"I don't think it's-"

 

"You can do it Minho!" Hodong said as he dragged Minho without much force. "Hwaiting!"

The music started, but my heart stopped.

Because they started dancing. 

Minho took hold of her entire waist and started moving around in perfect synchronization. They were both enjoying it so much that it made furious.

Minho was acting all reluctant and hard-to-get a while ago! He shouldn't be enjoying this because he doesn't like dancing like this with other people! Now he's grinding on that ugly noona and I hate it! He's such a-

"Taemin-ah?" Hodong whispered. "Why are you frowning?"

Yes, why was I frowning? I shouldn't act like this. Why am I angry at Minho? I shouldn't be angry a him, he's not doing anything at all, except for dancing with another woman. It's not like we're together or anything.

"Nothing, ahjussi," I mumbled. "Minho's dancing has gotten rusty, that's all."

Hodong said nothing and just pursed his lips.

They stopped dancing. Finally.

"Wow!" Hodong yelled. "Amazing!"

 

Later, (in dressing rooms)

"Taemin-ah~" Minho shook me playfully. I ignored him, still irritated about that dance he did with that girl. I don't even know why I'm acting like this! Am I jealous? No, I don't think so. Maybe because he didn't do well in the dance. For me, anyways.

"Are you angry at me?" he whispered. I finally looked at him and I saw a frog, pouting on purpose, which was very weird to look at if you stare at it long enough.

"No."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"TAEMIN-AAAH~" he said, cupping my cheeks with his firm hands and started squishing my face. "Don't be angry with hyung anymore~"

Why was he acting like a child? I've never seen this side of Minho.

"I told you, I'm not angry at you hyung."

"You don't love me anymore." he muttered, pouting even more.

WHAT? What am I supposed to say?! AGH.

"I still love you you, hyung." I said, emphasizing on the word 'hyung'.

"I know!" he declared. "Will you love me again if I kiss you?"

And because of that, the butterflies in my stomach that were already fluttering about decided to have a hardcore wrestling game, causing my breath to catch and my heart to beat in dangerously fast paces. I was sweating too.

"I said, I love you already."

"You're lying," he whispered. "Don't lie to your hyung."

He leaned in closer. My closed my eyes, waiting for the damage to be done. He took a deep breath before closing the gap between our faces. 

And then...

He kissed me.

...

On the forehead.

"YAH!" I said, slapping his arm. "THAT'S GROSS!"

"BWOH?!" he yelled, flicking my forehead.

"OW!"

"AH!" he yelled again as I stomped on his foot.

"ANYEOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!" Onew yelled as he barged into our dressing room.

"AAAAH!" we screamed, falling down onto the floor.

 

 

.............

A/N: Sorry for the long, boring chapter. ;A;

I'm feeling so uninspired. Help me~

Will update tomorrow, hopefully. <3 

Thoughts please! Tell me where to improve on!