Waiting.

Hello, I love you.

Jonghyun's POV

"Key," I said aloud. "Mianhe~"

"No." he simply muttered.

I knew Key was still pissed off about me bossing him around. I mean, I was just kidding! What's so wrong about joking every once in a while? I do it all the time. He's probably having one of those famous mood swings again.

"Key, come on! I was just kidding." I said. "And beside's, you're the one who hit me with the spatula, yet here I am, apologizing to you."

"What are you trying to do," Key said. "make me feel guilty?"

"N-No, I'm not." I walked over to him and nudged him playfully. "Keyyyy~"

"What." he spat out. I winced a little at his tone, but decided to keep on playing cute.

"Yeobo~" I whispered. "Mianhe."

"Bwoh?!" he gasped as I s my arms around his waist, nuzzling into the back of his neck.

"Forgive me, araso?"

"I will, if you wake Onew up."

"But he's impossible to wake up!" I yelled. This was true; it would take a bucket of chicken and Key's spatula to wake Onew up, especially after a hard, tiring day. Sometimes, we even let him sleep in 'cause no matter what we do, he wouldn't budge from his seemingly endless sleep.

"If you wake him up, I'll forgive you."

"No strings attached?"

"None."

"O-Okay."

I silently walked over to Onew's room and found Onew sprawled on the bed, snoring lightly. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. He doesn't look a day over 20, I thought. He looked like a little kid, his mouth slightly open, drool dripping from his lips.

"Onew-hyung." I whispered. No response.

"Onew, we're having chickeeeeen!" I said, a bit louder. I kicked his leg.

"Onew-ya! Wake up!" I yelled. "Aish! He's not even budging!"

I leaned in closer to him so I could yell in his ear.

"Onew ya-"

A knuckle suddenly came out of nowhere, punching me in the face, almost breaking my nose and busting my lip.

"AAAACK!" I gasped. "Onew, that hurt!"

"Mmmmm." he moaned as he rolled over in his bed. 

"Bwoh?! Oy, Onew! Get up now!"

I leaned in closer in attempt to yell in his ear again. When I was about to yell, he rolled over again, this time, towards me.

Everything happened in a flash. He threw his hands around my neck and locked me into a deep kiss.

I was shocked, initially, but seeing Onew's eyes still closed, I was relieved, since I knew he didn't mean what he did. But the relief was quickly replaced with irritation as I struggled to free myself.

There was but one problem; Onew has very strong arms and this is going to take a while.

 

Key's POV

Just as I was about to chop the bell peppers, I heard a deafening screech coming from Onew's room. I was startled to death, and we would have had chopped fingers for breakfast off if I didn't drop the knife in time.

"Jjong?" I called. No response. "He's probably horsing around with hyung again. Better check on them."

After I was finished chopping the bell peppers and dropping them into the pot and deliberately throwing the chicken onto the pan, I stalked off to see what Onew and Jonghyun were doing.

It would very frustrating when I would be so busy doing household chores that I would almost faint from fatigue and Onew and Jonghyun would be lounging around doing nothing in particular and wouldn't even offer to help out. Ever since the time I almost burned down half the dorm because the of the lack of help around the house, I insisted that they help around the house. There had been times that they refused, but that never happened again because if they defy my orders one more time, they would become a little more acquainted with my reliable friend, the spatula.

"Onew, Jonghyun, it would be better if you help me around the house instead of-"

I broke off.

All the words seemed to stop flowing as I saw the scene unfold before me. The image of Onew kissing Jonghyun fervently, their arms wrapped around each other will be forever burned into my retinas.

I have been in love with Jonghyun all my life; that, I admit. Ever since I met him when we were still young, I found his charm attractive and everything about him was what I was looking for in a man.

I knew being gay was wrong and usually looked down upon, but I can't deny the feelings I have for Jonghyun. 

Even though I knew I couldn't confess to him right then and there, I showed my love for him through tiny acts of care and love. I kept on doing it, even after years of being set aside, after learning that he and Sekyung-noona were dating, even after they started having in our dorm, because I couldn't help but hope that he would love me back.

So here I am, waiting, that maybe, just maybe, he would actually realize what those tiny acts of love were for.

At first I was happy to learn that he was gay and thought that maybe, I still had a chance. But then I realized; he was gay for Onew.

"K-Key-" Jonghyun said, his voice muffled.

I felt tears well in my eyes as a stinging sensation started at the back of my eyes. Why the am I crying?

"K-Key, wait-"

"O-Okay, dinner is ready s-so, just come o-out whenever." I said and quickly strode off, a tear quickly rolling don the side of my face.

"No Key! Wait a m-minute--" Jonghyun called after me.

I made sure that I was out of earshot inside the room Jonghyun and I shared before I broke down, loud sobs echoing around the room as I cried like I've never cried before.

"I've been waiting, Kim Jonghyun. I've been waiting for six years, and I'm tired of waiting."

 

...........

A/N: Mianheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I promised to update, so here it is ;A;

I hope you guys don't hate me!