It'll take a miracle.

Hello, I love you.

3rd Person's POV

"Oy, Kibum!" Jonghyun yelled with much frustration. "YAH!"

"WHAT?!" Key screeched.

It had been a sad week for SHINee. Conflicts were brewing constantly, instense misunderstandings getting more intense by the minute, insults thrown at each other from across the room and no one would even talk, eat or sleep with each other anymore.

'It's a living hell in that dorm', as their manager had called it. Dirty laundry was everywhere and shoes were scattered all around the house since Key refused to clean and Jinki and the others started ordering take-out instead because Key wouldn't even talk to them, let-alone cook for them. The bathroom was a complete mess because Jonghyun's sheet music were piling up on the floor and Taemin's hair clogged the drains, causing the entire second floor to clog one night when Minho left the tap running. Onew slipped on a banana peel that Key left on the kitchen floor and sprained his wrist and keeps on rolling his eyes at Key whenever Key starts mumbling to himself about how irresponsible everyone is.

Long story, short; everyone hated everyone else, so the result is complete chaos.

"Talk to me please!" Jonghyun yelled even louder, causing Minho to wince. "You know I don't like it when you don't talk to me!"

"Leave me alone, moron!" Key yelled as he threw a pillow at Jonghyun's head.

"Oy! Keep it down!" Onew yelled from his room. "I'm trying to sleep here!"

"Tell this dinosaur to leave me the hell alone and stop being such a freakin' -"

"KIBUM!" Onew yelled again.

"I'm trying my ing hardest to talk to you, Key!" Jonghyun cut in.

"Don't curse at me while your under this house, Kim Jonghyun!"

"Umma, please stop yelling!" Taemin pleaded.

"Stay out of this, Taemin-ah." Key said sternly.

"Yeah, stay out of it." Minho chided in.

"I wasn't talking to you." Taemin said nonchalantly. Minho stood up then and towered over Taemin, glaring at the weak, defenseless boy.

"Get out of my face, Choi Minho." Taemin growled.

"I know you're mad, but you shouldn't disrespect your hyung." Minho said through gritted teeth, fists clenched tight.

"I can disrespect anyone if I want to."

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" A loud commanding voice boomed throughout the whole house, causing everyone to stop in their tracks and stare at the leader's strict form.

"I have been disregarded as the leader of this group for the last time." Onew said loudly. Jonghyun grimaced a little while Key rolled his eyes. Taemin just cowered behind Key while Minho took a sudden interest in his shoes.

"This whole thing has gotten OUT OF CONTROL. I tried letting you guys settle these petty conflicts on your own as expected from adults your age, but I see that you are all too immature and proud to even try to make things right."

"But it's all Jonghyun's fault!" Key said, expasperated.

"Key's being an unreasonable , that's why."

"Minho-hyung hates me. He does." Taemin said, teary-eyed.

"Taemin-ah, stop being so immature."

"See?"

"ENOUGH." Onew yelled. "That's it. The four of you, get out of this house right now."

"Wha-"

"Don't come back until this problem is solved, understand?"

"Let's go, Taemin." Minho said dominantly, dragging Taemin along with him out the door.

"No! Let me goooo!" Taemin screamed. Minho sighed, irritated as he continued to stalk off down the hallway.

"Stop acting like a little kid!" he said.

"I'm not! Let me gooo!" Taemin whined, their arguments became less audible by the second as they stalk off outside the building.

Key grabbed his keys, wore his shades and quickly made his way out, leaving a dumbfounded Jonghyun staring at his retreating figure, not knowing what to do.

"Jonghyun. Talk to him and don't stop until he talks back." Onew said. "Now go."

And with that, Jonghyun nodded then ran after Kibum.

 

Key's POV

 

The sky looked so peaceful. The clouds were so fluffy and the sun was hiding right behind a flurry of white cottony lumps of air and water, making the sky just the right level of brightness.

It felt so blissful, just laying down on the grass, marveling over the beauty of nature and its wonders, pondering over little things that seem irrelevant to the simple mind, but somehow important to those who don't have anything else to ponder over. 

Yes, it was total bliss.

"Key." a voice so familiar that it made my heart hurt with guilt and want whispered ever so softly.

"Please, leave m-me alone." I said as I got up and tried to walk away.

"No." Jonghyun said, grabbing onto my wrists so strongly that it hurt a little. "Talk to me. Make me understand."

"No, you won't understand."

"Key, stop it."

"Stop what, Jonghyun?" I said, spitt the word Jonghyun out with much acid that it made Jonghyun wince. Jonghyun knew the only reason I would call him by his real name instead of the fondly used 'Jjong' was when I was very pissed.

"Stop pining after something I know I'll never get?" I started to sob as I mentally slapped myself. "Stop making myself believe that someone like you was going to ever love someone like me? Stop hiding the fact that whatever I do, I still can't stop loving you?"

"I don't e-even-"

"Do you know how much emotional pain I go through everyday, not being able to tell you how I feel 'cause I'm afraid that it would ruin our friendship?"

"K-Kibum..."

"I knew it. I knew you wouldn't understand." I walked away, tears rolling down my cheeks endlessly, not paying attention to where I was going.

"K-Key!" Jonghyun yelled. "Come back!"

"What for?" I said, my head tilted to face Jonghyun but still walking forward. "There's no point, Jonghyun. Unless a miracle happens and you decide to love me back, there's no point at all."

"B-But, I do like you, Kibum!"

"Yeah, but you don't love me." I said before running right into the middle of a highway, my eyes blurry from all the tears.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

"What the-" I turned around to see a pair of giant headlights stampeding towards me. I tried to jump or dive away from the huge truck, but my feet were stuck on the ground, my body to nervous and shocked to function.

"Key, come back!" I heard Jonghyun yell. "You don't need a miracle! I LOVE YOU TOO!"

BEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

"KEY!"

CRASH.

Yes, by now, it'll take a miracle for me to come back.

 

 

.*.*.*.

A/N: I am sooooooooo sorry for updating so long! >A<

I didn't mean to be so lazy! AND I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE LAME UPDATE! I JUST FEEL SO UNINSPIRED I'M SO SORRY KASJDKJDSDHFKDSKF.

I know this chapter doesn't even meet HALF of you guys's standards, so I APOLOGIZEEEEE.

I'm just so uninspired and school has been a huge contributor to that. It's just so boring everyday that I don't get the rush of ideas I usually do when working on a fic.

I'm so sorry! <3333333 ;AAAA;

I hope you guys don't hate me! I promise, the next chapter will be better! Please don't stop reading!