Angry Onew always leads to disaster.

Hello, I love you.

Jonghyun's POV

Aish. Key is giving me the cold shoulder and I know he won't even give me the chance to explain myself. Jonghyun thought, frustrated. And because of him, I won't get any sleep.

Jonghyun rolled around in his bed for the 20th time, trying to fall asleep but alas, all attempts were in vain. A weird feeling in the pit of his stomach kept waking him up just when he was about to fall asleep, giving him a bad case of insomnia.

"Aigoo, my eyes are really tired." Jonghyun complained silently. "I hope Minho still has some sleeping pills left."

I stood up slowly, trying not to wake Key up, 'cause Key can be a real when disturbed from his sleep. I tiptoed out of our room, only causing a light creak from the floor boards.

"." I hissed.

When I finally got out of our room which seemed like a couple of hours, I quickly looked at the clock, checking what time it was.

"3 : 59 AM?! It's really late, or rather, early, to be still awake." Jonghyun groaned. "This is all Key's fault. If he just let me explain."

I quickly walked over to the kitchen, completely forgetting why I got up in the first place. I rubbed my forehead, trying to remember what it was that I was supposed to do. Stupid dino brain.

"4 : 00 AM?!" I heard Minho say.

Ah, sleeping pills!

I went over to Minho and Taemin's room, careful not to make a sound as I passed Key and Onew's room (I made a little face when I passed Onew's room) and was about to completely open the already slightly open bedroom door of Minho and Taemin's room.

I peered into the little opening, not making a sound, and saw that Minho was staring at Taemin's sleeping figure with such passion, his eyes filled with love and longing. I gasped a little as he lowered his head that so his lips were just above Taemin's cheek, and quickly covered my over-sized pie hole before I made any unnecessary sounds.

Minho looked at him even more before completely diving in. His lips touched Taemin's cheek, causing Taemin's eyeballs that was under his eyelids to move a little bit and I realized that I was holding my breath for a really long time.

What the ?! Minho is... GAY?!

A flood of questions were in my head the second his lips landed on Taemin's cheek. My head hurt even more, causing me to grimace in pain, and I quickly closed my eyes tight, hoping that my migraine would end just like that.

After what seemed like 5 minutes of silently writhing in pain;

"Neomaneul saranghae." Minho whispered.

My eyes that were close shut suddenly flew wide open in shock and disbelief.

Wait until Key hears about this.

 

Key's POV

"Key, wake up." someone whispered from beside me. I stirred, half asleep.

"Key!" he whispered again.

"Hnggggdoifdskfnsdonskds..." I moaned, burying myself deeper into my comforter. The outside force seemed determined to wake me up, so he pulled the comforter off of my body, leaving me shivering from the cold, morning air.

"Wake up, yah!" the voice yelled.

My eyes fluttered open, my vision blurry but finally settling after a lot of blinking. "Onew?"

"Yeah, make breakfast." he whispered. "I'm hungry."

"Are the others awake?"

"No, not yet. It's still 6 in the morning on a Saturday." he chuckled. "They probably plan on sleeping in."

He sighed and I close my eyes and got into a half sitting position. We stayed that way in awkward silence for what seemed like an hour. I didn't even start any form of conversation because that would mean that we would need to talk to each other, and I don't want to talk to him. He was the only one who knew that I liked Jonghyun, and he goes ahead and kisses and acts as if it was nothing?

Well, if he wasn't my hyung, I would have had three choice words for him.

You're. A. Jerk.

I got up groggily, still shivering from the cold and walked wobbly toward the kitchen. I didn't even notice Onew following me until he coughed to catch my attention as I started chopping the lettuce.

"Kibum." Onew said in a tone we rarely heard him use, and moreover, he used my real name, which never meant something good.

"Hyung?" I said, chopping my veggies fervently. 

"About yesterday..." he started. 

"Uh..."

And there came the awkward silence again.

I put the veggies into the pot of boiling water and proceeded to set the table. I was about to put the cups onto the table when a strong hand came to grip my arms and turned me around.

"Oy," Onew said. "Listen to me."

"Onew, honestly, it isn't a big deal." I muttered, then took my arm away from his grip. 

He scratched his head in an irritated way and began huffing and puffing.

"I didn't mean to kiss Jonghyun, okay!" he yelled at me.

"Y-Yah! D-Don't shout-"

"I didn't even know about it until Jonghyun started scolding me for no reason and told me to fix this since it was supposedly, ALL MY FAULT." he continued.

"I'm n-not mad at any of y-you---"

"Then why do you keep avoiding me and Jonghyun?!" he said incoherently, obviously angry at my lies. "I was asleep, Key. I was ing asleep."

"I know, p-please calm down--"

"Do you know how annoying it is to have a stupid crossbreed dinosaur puppy whine at me for hours just because you overreacted about something you didn't even know anything about?" Onew said angrily.

"O-Onew!" I screeched, covering my face as tears started to fall uncontrollably.

"Why do you think that I, above all people, would betray you like that?!" he babbled furiously. "Why would I kiss Jonghyun on purpose when I'm the only one who knows that you're in love with him, Kibum?! Huh?!" 

"...What?" I heard a distant voice whisper from the kitchen doorway.

"J-Jonghyun..." I whispered.

 

..........

A/N: Please don't kill me for this uber fail update! >n<

I'm very sorry! I'm just starting out as a new writer and this is my second fic so far (third if you count my drabble) and I'm not that good, so please bear with me!

And OMG, I've reached so many subscribers already in such a short amount of time ;uuu;

I'm so happy! You all know how subscribers and comments filled with love make me feel so happy and giddy. :''>

Please continue reading this and please support by subscribing, commenting and sharing this to your friends! <333

Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo~