Chapter 7

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

“ Kyuhyun! “

 

The first word they heard as soon as they step out of the car as they parked. They both turned their heads and saw Sungmin with his friends standing outside the villa. Kyuhyun opened the trunk of the car and get their luggage, walked beside Ryeowook, and extended his hand. The other is confused and just stared at his hand. Laughing a little, he takes Ryeowook’s hand and intertwined their fingers together. Ryeowook blushed. He never felt this before. It’s when Kyuhyun takes his hand; he felt his heart beats fast. He glances up and saw Kyuhyun looking at him with a beautiful smile plastered on its face. He blushed redder than a tomato and didn’t realize that Kyuhyun is talking to him.

 

“ Ryeowook, are you okay? “ Kyuhyun asked gently. When he tried to reach the other’s forehead, the smaller one jumped back a little causing him to frown.

 

“ Y-yeah..”

 

“ Yah Kyuhyun! What’s taking you so long?! “ They both heard Sungmin’s voice. Ryeowook tried to take his hand back but Kyuhyun only tightened his hold in it.  

 

“ Let’s walk like this. “ Kyuhyun squeezed his hand. As they walk, Ryeowook took a quick glance to the taller male and saw the smile plastered on its face.

 

As they neared the villa, Ryeowook noticed the sour look Sungmin has and the way he glared at their linked hands. Feeling uneasy, he tried again for the second time to withdraw his hands but Kyuhyun tightened his hold and to his utter surprise, brought his hand to his mouth, kissing the back of it.

 

“ Hey Kyuhyun. “ Sungmin greeted, forcing a smile.

 

“ Hey. Thanks for inviting us. “

 

“ I was actually only inviting you, I didn’t expect that you’ll really bring a company. “ Sungmin said as he looked at Ryeowook starting from his toe up to his head.

 

“ Boyfriend. He’s not just a company. “ Kyuhyun answered, tugging Ryeowook closer to him.

 

“ Whatever you say. “ Sungmin rolled his eyes. “ By the way, I already booked your room. It’s at the far end of the left corridor upstairs. “ he said, a sweet smile plastered on his face as he looked at Kyuhyun.

 

“ Uh, I think I’m disturbing you two. So if you excuse me, can I go to the room now? “ Ryeowook said surprising both Kyuhyun and Sungmin. He didn’t wait for either of them to answer as he makes his way towards the stairs. By the time he got to the first step, he felt a hand on his arm.

 

“ Where do you think you’re going? “ Kyuhyun asked

 

“ I just said it a while ago or maybe you didn’t hear me cause you’re busy talking. Let go of my arm Kyuhyun. I’m tired from our trip. “ He shakes Kyuhyun’s hand off and continued his flight to the stairs.

 

Once he reached their room, he slammed the door hard. He felt so angry right now. Why do they have to talk in front of him? Well, there’s nothing wrong with it anyway but that made him feel angry. And the thing that made him most angry is that they’re practically ignoring him! It’s like he wasn’t there! Sighing, he drops his body to the bed. Seconds later, he heard the door opens.

 

“ Why did you left me there? “ Kyuhyun asked as he lay down beside Ryeowook.

 

“ Well, it was obvious that I wasn’t welcome here. I think I should just go home Kyuhyun. “ he looked at Kyuhyun who was staring back at him. Ryeowook noticed their small proximity and blushed. He momentarily forgot about his anger. Why was he angry at the first place?

 

“ No you can’t. Let’s just enjoy our stay here. Don’t think about Sungmin. “ Kyuhyun suddenly stood up and extended his hand to Ryeowook signaling him to stand up.

 

“ What? “

 

“ Stand up. We’re going outside. “

 

………………………………….

 

 

 The rest of the afternoon, Ryeowook forgot about his anger as he and Kyuhyun had fun doing outdoor activities at the beach. By the time they finished their last activity which is food tripping, they found the others at the beach. As they neared toward them, they saw that they are sitting in a circle position and on their center is a small bonfire.

 

“ There they are! “ Kibum pointed at them as they neared.

 

Kyuhyun noticed that Yesung is there, intimately sitting beside Sungmin as they joined them.

 

“ We are playing Truth and Dare. Since you two were the last to join, I’ll ask you first Kyuhyun. Truth or dare? “ Kibum said.

 

“ Truth. “

 

“ Well then.. “ He cleared his throat and smiled before asking “ So, are you serious with Ryeowook? “

 

Ryeowook was shocked. What kind of question is that!  He shifts uncomfortably and nervously said “ What kind of- “

 

“ Yes. “

 

WHAT? Ryeowook’s sentence came to halt as Kyuhyun said that three letter word. He looked at Kyuhyun with wide eyes and mouth forming a perfect O shape. Kyuhyun turned to his side and smiled at Ryeowook and said “ Yes. I am serious with him. “

 

Ryeowook’s hear beat increased to the highest level possible. Is he serious? Of course not! Have you forgotten the reason why you two are together? It’s just an act. Hold yourself together Ryeowook!

 

On the other side of the circle, Sungmin frowns.

 

“ How about you Ryeowook, are you serious with him? “ Kibum once again asked

 

“ Of course I am. “ he answered. That’s what he’s supposed to say right?

 

“ Well then, I dare you two to kiss! On the lips! “ the other person from the circle shouted.

 

Ryeowook stiffened beside Kyuhyun. Both became uncomfortable immediately. Sungmin noticed this and smirked.

 

“ What’s the problem? I thought you two are serious with each other? “ he said, sarcasm evident in his voice.

 

“ This is so- “

 

“ We’ll do it. “ Ryeowook said, startling Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

 

 “ What? “ Kyuhyun muttered to Ryeowook, as if asking if he’s on his right mind.

 

Ryeowook turned to face Kyuhyun and looked through his eyes, giving permission. “ You sure about this? “ Kyuhyun asked as he holds Ryeowook’s face. The other nodded. Kyuhyun leaned forward and the space between their faces vanished.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi.

Super late update? Please don't kill me. T___T haha by the way, i'll have more time writing coz my finals are finally over and guess what? I got a medal! oh yeah. haha and i'm graduating! i'll try to finish the remaining chapters fast. <3