Chapter 10

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

because i promised  that i'll update if she updates. lol this is for you!

..........................................................................................................................

 

He said that he first saw him during Yesung’s musical. So, if we estimated it, they’ve been together for 3 months already.

 

He rubbed his head as he opens his eyes and sit up at the edge of his bed. Groaning, he stood up and went inside the comfort room.

 

At first, he thought that they are just acting for the sake of claiming Sungmin back.

 

He turns on the shower knob and steps below it. He took a deep breath as he feels the cold water hitting his skin.

 

So Sungmin decided to test them. He invited them to have dinner but Kyuhyun objected. He said that they have other plans.

 

After showering, he dried his self. He went to the closet and chose his clothes for the day. Before leaving, he checked his appearance on the mirror. Blazing, angry eyes are looking back at him.

 

Sungmin felt threatened so he invited Kyuhyun to go to the beach. To his surprise, Kyuhyun is with him. According to Sungmin, they spent their whole afternoon together and away from them.

 

He closed his apartment’s door, locked it and made his way towards his car. Turning the engine on, he stretched first his neck before driving away from the parking lot.

 

They played Truth or Dare around the bonfire. They both came late and so they asked Kyuhyun first. They asked if they are serious with each other and they both said yes. After that, somebody gave them a dare-

 

He stepped on the gas hard, making his car accelerate fast. Both hands are gripping the steering wheel hard, veins are becoming visible.

 

-to kiss each other. They both agreed. And they did it. Sungmin tried to win back Kyuhyun but failed. After that incident, the two left and that’s where Sungmin called and told me all of this.

 

He makes a turn at the bend of the road and parked in front of the university. Once out of his car, he easily spotted the person he’s looking for. When that person and his eyes met, the other stiffened and gaped.

 

“ E-eunhyuk? “

 

………….

“ What now Donghae? “ Kyuhyun answered his phone, annoyed at the time his friend called. It’s freaking 8am in the morning and he’s in no mood for some non-sense chat.

 

“ Err, I was just wondering if someone called you today? “

 

“ No one except from you. It’s freaking 8am in the morning Donghae. “

 

“ How about yesterday? “ Donghae ignored his fiend’s sarcastic remark.

 

“ No one. Are you done now? “ Kyuhyun sighed. He’s not a morning person.

 

“ Ah. Yeah. “ Donghae seemed thoughtful for a moment but Kyuhyun didn’t paid attention to it.

 

“ I’ll hang up now. “

 

“ Oh. Okay. Just one more thing, Eunhyuk is already here. I just thought that you have to know. Strange though, he said that he’ll surprise you and his lover but didn’t call you. “

 

“ When did he arrived? “

 

“ Yesterday. I thought you’re hanging up? “

 

“ No. Tell me more. “

 

“ Well, I was surprised that he called me to pick him up. Then we talked about you and Sungmin. Oh right. I wanna ask you, does Eunhyuk know your lover? His mood totally changed when I mentioned his name… “

 

A lump formed inside Kyuhyun’s throat that he tried to swallow hard before giving Donghae an answer. “ I don’t know and thank you Donghae. I’ll really hang up now. Bye. “ he immediately pressed the end call button then immediately dialed a number. After two rings, the other line picked it up

 

“ Hello? “

 

“ Ryeowook-ah. Where are you now? “

 

“ K-kyuhyun? I’m at the university right now. Why? “

 

He was about to inform him the arrival of Hyukjae when he heard from the other line a soft gasp.

 

“ Ryeowook? Ryeowook?! Hello? Are you okay? “

 

“ ….. E-eunhyuk.. “  

 

Those words were enough for Kyuhyun to know what’s happening. He immediately ended up the call and ran fast towards the couch where his jacket lies down, to the vanity table where his car and house keys displays and to the door where he slammed shut.

 

“ . “ he muttered as he ran towards his car.

………..

“ So, its final. You’re gonna cook a beansprout soup tonight. No buts! “ Key said happily as they walk towards the music building.

 

“ Fine. Fine. You’re such a spoiled brat. “ Ryeowook muttered, a small smile forming on his lips.

 

“ And you love me~ “ Key said sweetly as he wraps his arms around Ryeowook. They both laugh until Ryeowook felt his phone vibrates. Without looking at the screen, he answered it.

 

“ Hello? “ he answered politely.

 

“ Ryeowook-ah. Where are you now? “ It’s Kyuhyun. Why is he calling?

 

“ K-kyuhyun? I’m at the university right now. Why? “

 

He felt a nudged at his side and saw Key waving his finger towards the building signaling that he’ll go first. Ryeowook nodded and waved at his retreating friend. When he faced his front, his body completely stiffened. His eyes widen like it will bulge out of his sockets.

 

“ Ryeowook? Ryeowook?! Hello? Are you okay? “ he heard Kyuhyun’s voice but didn’t answer.

 

“ ….. E-eunhyuk.. “  he muttered and the line disconnected.

 

“ Hi Ryeowook. “ Eunhyuk greeted him with a smile but something is off about that smile.

 

“ H-hey. “

 

“ Won’t you hug your boyfriend? “ he can hear the sarcasm in his voice but decided to ignore it. He walked towards Eunhyuk’s waiting arms and felt it closed around him.

 

“ Will you tell me what’s your secret, Ryeowook-ah? “ Eunhyuk whispered, arms tightening around him.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: didn't bother to re-write this. lol so if something is off... yeah. haha comments are loved!