Final Chapter

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

“ You’re so cruel Kim Ryeowook. “ Kyuhyun whispered to the air, holding the letter tight against his chest.

 

---

 

 

 

" Hey! Glad that you came! " Eunhyuk cheered as he hugged Kyuhyun tightly.

 

It was Eunhyuk's bachelor party. After Ryeowook went away to who knows where, Kyuhyun made an effort to restore his friendship with Eunhyuk. It was not an easy road though but with sincere heart, Eunhyuk finally forgave him. And now he's happy again and going to get married soon.

They we're having the party at Eunhyuk's pent house. All of his friends are there. He took a glass of wine and chatted with them happily when out of nowhere, Donghae shouted that the party's main event is here.

 

" Yah! Everybody! This is what we've been waiting for! " Donghae screamed then popped a party popper. They all look at the door and saw 2 cute guys wearing a bunny costume went in with a big cake. All the guys cheered and screamed except for Kyuhyun. He quietly went to the corner and sadly smiled at himself. 5 years has passed but still the same person is running around his head. And now seeing what's happening, it made him more hopeless and sad.

He didn't noticed that Eunhyuk went to his side. His best friend side hugged him and he just sadly smiled. " Reminds you of him? " Eunhyuk asked.

Kyuhyun nodded and smiled. " Everyday reminds me of him. It's a punishment you know. I keep telling myself that I have to move on but this thing right here..its not cooperating with me. I am hopeless right? " he pointed his chest and laughed bitterly. Eunhyuk tightly hugged him this time.

 

" Sorry for keeping you waiting. " Eunhyuk said as he gently removed his hug. Kyuhyun looked at him with questioning eyes. Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile and tapped his shoulder. He whispered something that made Kyuhyun's eyes big and immediately ran away.

 

 

" He's upstairs waiting. "

 

 

------

 

When he reached the veranda, he saw someone standing infront of him. Smiling at him. He reluctantly walked towards it and when he's coming closer, he can't help but cry. The other one is crying now too.

 

" Kyuhyun. " that's all it takes for Kyuhyun to run and hug the other tightly.

" I missed you. "

" Me too. I missed you everyday. "

 

" I am sorry. I am sorry for leaving you. I am so sorry." Ryeowook chanted while crying. Kyuhyun just hugged him more tightly with no intent of letting go. " I'm not letting you go this time. " he whispered.

 

They seperated from the hug. Ryeowook looked him at the eye and smiled. Kyuhyun mirroring his smile too.

 

" You do know that I love you right? " Ryeowook whispered. " I know its late but its still the same Kyuhyun, I still love you. "

" I do too."

 

Kyuhyun answered lovingly which made Ryeowook blush and grinned. " Are you gonna kiss me now? " he jokingly asked.

" As you wish. " Kyuhyun replied back laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Now its done. Thank you guys for reading this! :)