Chapter 4

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

He shouldn’t be here. That’s a fact. He shouldn’t be here, listening to this arrogant guy standing in front of him, explaining some things about his ex-lover.

“ Hey? Are you still listening? “ Kyuhyun asked as he take a sit in front of him.

“ Yeah yeah. “ he answered boringly.

“ So as I was saying… “ and Kyuhyun continued on and on and on.

Sighing, he recalled what happened a while ago..

 

........................

 

He was about to go when his phone vibrated. He picked it up, not looking who’s the caller first.

“ I need your help. “ was the first line he heard. His brows knitted for he doesn’t know this voice. It can’t possibly Key right? He doesn’t have a low voice as far as he knows. Confused, he removed his phone from his ear to see the screen which displayed unknown number. Now that’s creepy.

“ Who’s this? “ he asked.

“ Oh. I almost forgot. You might be freaked out. *laughter* This is Kyuhyun. “ the other person in the line answered.

Kyuhyun? How did that brat got his number?

Sensing the other’s confusion, Kyuhyun explained that he got his number from the pub that he works in.

“ So as I was saying, I need your help. “ Kyuhyun said in a serious voice.

“ Give me a reason on why should I help you? “

“ Cause I know what you did that my bestriend doesn’t know and I’m your boyfriends’s bestfriend. “  Kyuhyun answered simply.

Shoot! Why did I say that? Of course he’ll use my job as a reason. Sheesh.  But on the other side, he’s Eunhyukkie’s bestfriend..

Ryeowook was so in deep thought that he forgot that Kyuhyun is still on the other line.

“ Hello? Hello? Are you still there? Yah. “

“ Oh? I’m sorry. What did you say again? “

“ Be my boyfriend. “

“ What?! “

“ Wait. That sounded so wrong.  Where are you? “

“ I’m outside of the City’s library. “

“ Don’t move. I’m on my way. “ then the line disconnected.

 

.....................

 

Well, he wants Ryeowook to act as his boyfriend for the time being until Sungmin comes back to him. Easy to say right?  But not to Ryeowook. Well first of all, he has a boyfriend and that boyfriend is happen to be this guy’s bestfriend. Second, he thinks that it’s like he’s cheating on Eunhyuk. And third, he doesn’t get along that well with this human in front of him.

“ Please? “ Kyuhyun pleaded. “ I’ll be good to you I swear. “ he added while raising his right hand.

Sighing, he nodded his head which earned a grin from Kyuhyun.

 

..........................

 

“ Musical? “

“ Yeah. His new lover is a musical actor. They said that he produced tonight’s show. “

“ Wow. He must be really something.. “

They are now in the basement, ready to go inside. Kyuhyun is fixing his wallet when his license fall. Ryeowook was about to pick it up when Kyuhyun hurriedly pick it up first.

“ What was that for? “

“ Nothing. Let’s go. “ Kyuhyun said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. Ryeowook on the other hand didn’t move and eyed Kyuhyun’s wallet. The other noticed and raised his eyebrow. Ryeowook said nothing in which Kyuhyun ignored. When his guards are down, Ryeowook lunged for his wallet.

“ Hey! “ Kyuhyun shouted as the smaller one got his wallet.

“ I wonder what are you hiding from here. “ he said as he scanned the wallet, looking for the license. Kyuhyun on the other hand is trying to reach for it but the Ryeowook faced sidewards thus making it hard for him. When he already found the license, Kyuhyun immediately snatched it.

“ Yah! I didn’t see it! “ Ryeowook whined as he reached for the license

“ You shouldn’t. “ Kyuhyun said as he hold his hands up high.

Ryeowook thought to act like giving up, so just crossed his arms and sighed. Kyuhyun, thinking that the other already gave up, lowered his arms. Ryeowook glanced sideways and smirked.

Now’s the time!

He snatched the license again and saw what Kyuhyun is hiding. Dang, Kyuhyun is truly handsome if you ask him but his picture in his license in nowhere near the word handsome!

“ Happy now, huh? Now give it back. “ Kyuhyun said, annoyed.

“ Yah Kyuhyun, I didn’t know you had this hairstyle before. “ Ryeowook said while laughing.

“ Whatever. Just give it back. “

Ryeowook handed him his license back and grinned sheepishly.

 

............................

 

“ So that’s him? “ Ryeowook said as they spotted a black-haired guy standing near the stairs.

“ Yeah. “

“ And I assume that the guy beside him is his new lover? “

“ I think so. “ Kyuhyun replied as they make their way towards his group of friends.

Sungmin spotted them and wave his hand. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, is looking for someone who was supposed to be here.

“ Where’s Donghae? “ he questioned. And as if on cue, his phone vibrated. It’s a text message from Donghae indicating that he can’t go tonight. He mentally cursed him.

“ So Kyuhyun, this is Yesung, my lover. “ Sungmin said, making Kyuhyun face him. The guy beside him extended his hand in which Kyuhyun accepted.

“ Nice meeting you Yesung. “ Yesung just smiled back at him.

“ I see you brought a date, mind introducing him? “ Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun eyed him before placing his hand on Ryeowook’s waist and smiled sweetly.

 

 

 

 “ This is Ryeowook. My boyfriend. “

 

 

 

 

A/N: thankyou for dropping your comments! i really appreciate them alot! <3