Chapter 1

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend


“Congrats Bro!“ they all started shouting as Kangin entered the room. There are alcohols everywhere. Everybody is having a good time as the bachelor party is going-on.

“ Thankyou everyone for coming! “ Kangin shouted as everybody applauded.

“ Can’t wait for the awesome show later~ “ Donghae shouted. As If on cue, three knocks can be heard which earned whistles and shouting from the boys. Donghae did a “Be Quiet” sign as he neared the door. He opened and peaked trough it first before closing it again and starts jumping.

Shouts and groans of “ What is it?!” and “ C’mon! Let it in!” erupted as Donghae teasingly opened the door. Then a tall, handsome, has a light brown curly hair started dancing at the middle which earned some thrown chips and pillows at him.

“ Hey! Not cool guys. “ the man said.

“ what you did is considered not cool Kyuhyun. “ one of the guys said that made everyone to laugh.

“ Hah! Whatever. I brought some wine! Am I late for the show? “

“ No men. You’re just in time for it! “ Donghae happily said. That’s when knocks are heard again that made the group of guys sit down on the large couch as Donghae went to the door to welcome their guests for the night..


On the other side of the door..

“ Hey, are you sure you can do this? “ Key whispered inside the large cake.

“ Yeah. Just give me a second. “ then the man drank some wine.

“ Okay, here we go. “

As the door opened, the guy inside the large cake took a deep breath and prepared for what he has to do..



“ Here it comes! Here it comes! “ Donghae chanted happily.

Two guys entered the room with a large cake. Everyone in the room cheered and started to stand as a ually song started playing and the two guys started dancing around the cake. Excitement builds up as they started to open the large cake and a cute yet y guy emerged from it.

The guy started to dance like a drunkard which makes Key hold his arm and asked if his okay. The other just hmm and let his hand do a sign of okay. In order for them to finish their job already, Key whispered to guy

“ See that one? “ pointing to Kangin. “ He’s the one who’s getting married. “

The cute guy made an okay sign then went on his way to the bachelor..

Kangin, who is standing beside Kyuhyun excused himself to get something which made the cute guy mistakenly went to Kyuhyun and started swaying.

“ Can you dance better than that? “ Kyuhyun whispered to his ear.

“ Are you challenging me? “

“ It depends if you will accept it. “

Smirking, the cute guy started grinding with him which made Kyuhyun to pull the other and kissed him. The other stopped grinding and started to remove Kyuhyun’s arms around him. When they separated, he punched Kyuhyun hard that it made the other to fall.

“ Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” Kyuhyun shouted from the ground

“ You, kissing and touching me isn’t part of my job! “

“ What the hell! Isn’t that your job?! We pay and you guys will be our toys! “

“ Just give us our pay and we’ll leave. “

Donghae sensing that the fight will get intense, he immediately gave the payment but Kyuhyun stopped him and throw the cash on the ground.

“ You want your pay right? Go get it. “ Kyuhyun said

Sighing, the guy bended down and picked up the money. After picking it up, he faced Kyuhyun first before going out which made Kyuhyun to be more angry.

“ The next time I see his face, I going to make it a punching bag. “


..........



“ Did you wait too long? “

Kyuhyun looked up from his psp to see his bestfriend standing in front of him. A wide grin broke on his face before getting up and hugged the other tightly. Just a while ago, he received a call from his bestfriend that he’s coming home in less than an hour which makes the other to hurriedly drive to the airport.

“ woah woah. I didn’t thought that you’ll miss me this much. “

“ don’t be so full of yourself Hyukjae. “

“ Hey, I told you to call me Eunhyuk. “ the other said while pouting.

“ Yeah yeah, I said I’ll call you Eunhyuk when we’re with other people. “

“ Fine. “ the other said. “ so, I heard that you went to Kangin’s bachelor party last night..” Eunhyuk started as they walk their way to the parking lot.

“ Yeah, and it was pain in the . “

“ Did Sungmin knows about this? “ they finally reached Kyu’s car

“ He didn’t have to know, doesn’t he? “

“ No wonder you guys always fight. “

“ You’re in no position to tell me that Hyukjae, unless you have a lover. “

“ Who ever said that I don’t have? “ Eunhyuk said, smirking before getting inside the car.

.............


“ Why are we going to a pub? I thought you hate drinking. “ Kyuhyun said as they get down from his car.

“ You want to see my lover right? This is where he works.”

“ What is his job here? A chef? “

“ No. He’s a waiter. Oh! There he is. “ Eunhyuk smiled as he made his way towards a cute guy who’s busy cleaning a table.

“ Hey there. “ Eunhyuk said to get his attention.

The other stopped cleaning to see who’s talking to him just to be face in face with his lover.

“ Eunhyukkie~” the other said while hugging Eunhyuk.

“ I want you to meet my besfriend. He’s Kyuhyun. “ eunhyuk said as they withdraw from the hug.

When they finally faced each other, the guy’s eyes widen as he remembered that face very well. At the other side, Kyuhyun’s eyes also doubles in size as he knew too well who this guy is.

The other guy immediately extended his hand.

“ Kim Ryeowook. “ Kyuhyun took it while staring at the other.

“ Say Ryeowook, did we met before? “ he asked, smirking, knowing and sensing the other is very uncomfortable right now.

“ No! We just met today. Nice meeting you Kyuhyun. “ he hurriedly said before whispering something to Eunhyuk and excused himself. Kyuhyun could only smirk, a thought running to his head.

So, we met again.



A/N: its been a long time eh? haha hello~