Chapter 2

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

“ I had enough. “ Sungmin said as he sits down on the couch across Kyuhyun.

“ What are you talking about? “

“ I know that you went to Kangin’s party without telling me! I thought we agreed on this Kyuhyun! “

“ I’m just having fun! “

“ Fun? “ Sungmin questioned, sarcasm evident in his voice. He took a deep breath before removing the ring on his finger.

“ What are you doing? “ Kyuhyun asked as he watched his lover removes the ring that he bought for their monthsary.

“ You want fun right? Well here!” he throws the ring to Kyuhyun. “ You can have all the fun you want. I’m done with this. “  and then, he walked towards the door. Kyuhyun tried to stop him from leaving but the other only pushed him away.

“ Sungmin! We can still fix this. Sungmin! “

No response. Just a sound of fading footsteps and a harsh sound of a door being closed.

 

…..

“ You know, drinking won’t solve anything Kyuhyun but still thanks for inviting me. “ Donghae cheerily said after taking a sip from his drink. Kyuhyun just hummed in agreement.

“ Is this the end for both of you? “

“ Who? “

“ Sungmin and you. Who else? “

“ Ahh. Right.. It’s just another fight. I can still fix this.. “

“ Wish you luck. “

Then the two boys drank their night away…

 

……..

“ Why so early? You just arrived last Tuesday.. “

“ Well, they need me already. I’m sorry Wookie.. “

Ryeowook just sighed. Well, first of all, he really missed his boyfriend A LOT and now they’re gonna be separated again. Second, HE JUST ARRIVED LAST TUESDAY. THAT WAS LIKE 2 DAYS AGO. But what can he do? Eunhyuk’s parents runs a very big company in States so his beloved needs to go back there and do his job.

Sensing his boyfriend's down behavior, he gently caressed his face.

“ Hey Wookie, why don’t we have a dinner with my bestfriend? “

“ The one that you introduced to me? “ Ryeowook immediately asked back.

“ Well yeah. He’s my only bestfriend by the way. “ Eunhyuk chuckled, unable to see the worried expression of his lover.

“ So, what do you think? “

“ Sure.. I guess I can go. “ Ryeowook answered together with a forced smile.

 

…..

It was very awkward. VERY AWKWARD. Well  not for everyone but only for a certain person sitting beside his boyfriend and in front of the person he leases wanted to see. The two boys were quiet oblivious to the smaller man’s troubles as they chatted and chatted and chatted well except for the one who keeps on glancing at him.

When Eunhyuk excused his self, Ryeowook took his opportunity to talk to Kyuhyun.

“ Look, I’ll do anything you want in exchange to my request. “

“ You’re not even asking me yet if its okay for me to take a request. “

“ C’mon Kyuhyun.”

“ Wow, you know my name. “

“ Please?”

“ What’s your request? “

“ Don’t tell Eunhyuk about my other job. “

“ He doesn’t know? “ Kyuhyun asked, completely clueless. “ I thought he knows about that..”

Oh .

Silence…

“ Gotcha! “ Kyuhyun suddenly laughed out loud. “ I didn't know you were that easy.” He smirked.

“ That is so not funny! “

“ It is! If you only saw how your face looks like. “

Ryeowook just pouted. He can’t imagine how his boyfriend have a bestfriend like this. They are totally so different from each other. Eunhyuk is reserved and kind while this brat is loud and.. loud. Let’s just go with that.

“ Hey you know what, you’re not that bad after all. “ Kyuhyun suddenly smiled at him.

“ You’re worst. “

“ I just offered a peace flag then there you go ruining it. “ Kyuhun chuckled. “ I will not tell him. “

“ Thank you. “

 

“ Seems like you two are getting along with each other. “ Eunhyuk smiled at them, sitting down next to Ryeowook.

“ Yeah we are. He’s not that bad. “

“ He’s really not bad but perfect for me. “ Eunhyuk said as he holds Ryeowook’s hand. The little one can’t hide the blush creeping on his face.

“ Yah. Stop doing sweet things in front of me. It makes me wanna puke. “ Kyuhyun rolled his eyes which earned laughters from the two.

 

…….

“ Hey Kyu, can I ask something from you? “

“ What is it? “

“ Can you take care of Ryeowook while I’m gone? “

“ Am I a baby sitter? “

“ Kyuhyun, I’m serious. Just visit him sometimes. “

“ Fine fine. You owe me. “

“ Good thing I have a best friend like you. “

“ Yeah, you’re too lucky. “ they both chuckled.

…….

 

At the airport..

“ Don’t cry Wookie.. “

“ I am not. “ but more tears falls from his eyes which made it harder for Eunhyuk to say goodbye.

“ Calling all passengers of Flight 1223, Seoul to America . Please board the plane now. Thankyou. “

“ That’s my cue to leave. “ Eunhyuk whispered.

“ Take care of yourself, okay? “ Ryeowook said. Eunhyuk nodded before hugging his lover tightly.

Eunhyuk then cupped Ryeowook’s face and leaned to kiss him. It was short yet meaningful. A goodbye kiss..  He hugged him again and kissed his forehead muttering a promise that he’ll be back soon. Ryeowook nodded. Eunhyuk then released Ryeowook from the hug and looked at the guy who was awkwardly standing behind them.

“ Remember my request? “

“ Yeah yeah. See you soon then? “ he nodded.

Eunhyuk side hugged Kyuhyun before walking away. Before entering the gate, he looked at Ryeowook again and did a heart sign which the other did the same sign too.

 

Now, let their story begin..





A/N: just finished this today. wow. i'm quite happy~ haha this is unbeta-ted. so yeah. sorry for my mistakes. :) oh, and i wanna say thankyou for those who are commenting. i really appreciate it. <3