Sick

Nameless Memory

The next morning

"Je, eat your breakfast!" I knock the door of her room, but there was no answer.

"Je! Wake up and eat your breakfast, after eating your breakfast you can sleep again, Je Sup!" I called her names for several times, but still there was no reply, so I decided to go in, because she wasn't replying me.

I opened the door and found out that she wasn't in her bed, I was shocked and when I looked around... She was in the floor, lying on the floor without any energy.

"What happen?" I asked her holding her hands that are very cold, I hold her forehead and it was very hot.

"Je, what happen to you? Your body is so hot, what happen to you last night?" I was worried about her condition.

"I'm okay." She tried to calm me down.

"What do you mean, your body is so hot." I said, and suddenly I got an idea why did she got a high fever like this, it is because yesterday she went to the park, and it is quite windy already that time.

I carried her to her bed and called a doctor to check her condition.

"So how's her condition doctor?" I asked the doctor.

"She is okay, she just need some rest, just give her some fever medicine." The doctor said.

"Okay, Thank you doctor." I thanked the doctor.

"You see, I'm okay." Je Sup said.

"Okay, okay, I'm going to make some chicken porridge and after you eat, you can take a rest, arasso?" I said.

I went to cook a bowl of chicken porridge for her, after she ate all the porridge, I gave her some fever medicine and let her rest. Then suddenly somebody knocked the door, I went to open the door.

"Anyeong!" It was Hye Jung again!

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Me? Of course to visit your sister, I brought her some fruits, cause I heard that she is not feeling well." She said.

"She need to take a rest, don't disturb her." I said.

"Oppa, don't do that, let her in." Je Sup said.

"You see :p" She stick out her tongue and went inside the room.

"I brought you some fruits, Je!" She said cheerfully.

"Gomawo unn." Je Sup thanked her.

"So did that guy take care of you well?" She teased me.

"Ya!" I yelled.

"Mwo? I'm just asking, I can't ask?" She said.

"Aisshhh! I'm tired talking with you, Je Sup just take a rest, stop hearing that talkative girl." I back and went out from the room.

Kyu Jong POV end

Je Sup POV

"Thank you very much unn." I thanked Hye Jung unnie.

"Cheonmaneyo." She smiled.

"Do you want me to slice some for you?" She asked.

"Ah, no need." I said.

"Okay then, have you drink your medicine?" She asked.

"Ne." I nodded.

"Good then, actually today I wanted to have fun with both of you, but since you are sick, so let's just have it next time." She said.

''Mianhae." I felt sorry.

"No, it's not your fault, don't feel sorry, let's just go and have some fun after you had gain your health, okay?" She said trying to cheer me up.

"Jeongmal Gomawo." I thanked her again and she gave me a smile.

I'm really happy to meet her, she is so kind, I thought that maybe she can be a great couple if she was with Kyu Jong oppa.