Happy Birthday!

Nameless Memory

3 days later...

I had recover from my fever and today is Kyu Jong oppa's birthday, but then he was not at home and he leaved a note saying that he will be going out to meet Young Saeng,Jung Min and Hyung Jun oppa for something, and he said thay he will be back for a little bit late. So I plan to prepare for him a surprise party while he is out.

"While he is out, I'll make the surprise party for him!" I said to myself, I start to clean up the house after cleaning it I prepared the decorations. I posted a banner saying "Happy Birthday Kim Kyu Jong oppa" on it. After putting the banner, I start to decorate the dinner table and others.

2 hours later...5 o'clock

"Now, I'm finish cleaning up and decorating, one more task! Cooking!" I exclaimed, and I went to the kitchen to start making the dinner, I made Korean soup, kimchi, sushi and ginseng chicken soup that Hyun Joong oppa ever teached me.

6:30 PM...

"Yeboseyo." I called Kyu Jong oppa.

"Ne, what the matter Je?" He asked me.

"Oppa, when will you get home?" I asked.

"I'll get back as soon as possible, maybe I'll arrive at 7 o'clock." He said."

"Okay then, get back soon." I said and ended the call.

Je Sup POV end

Kyu Jong POV

"I think I have to go home now." I said after recieving Je Sup's call.

"Jinjja? Why are you so in a hurry, did something happen to Je Sup?" Jung Min asked.

"Nope, nothing happen, but maybe she is felt lonely in home." I said.

"Okay then, go." Young Saeng hyung said.

"Bye!" I said and walked away.

"Anyeong oppa!" suddenly I met Hye Jung on the road.

"Saenggil Chukkae!" She said.

"Gomawo." I thanked her.

"Oppa how about let's go and eat to celebrate your birthday? okay?" She said.

"No, I can't I have to go home." I refused to go with her.

"Come on! Let's go, I know a nce place where the foods are delicious." She said pulling me, I tried to stop her, but she kept pulling me, so I followed her. We arrived in a Korean restaurant.

"Let's go in!" She said still pulling my hands.

We ate in the restaurant together and when I look at my watch, it was already 7:50 PM.

"Hye Jung I really need to leave now, thank you for the food, I will treat you next time!" I said and rushed to my car and drove away.

''Aissh! What am I going to say to Je Sup! She will be really mad." I mumbled by myself. 

9:00 PM...

I arrived at home and I rushed inside my house, when I open the door, I was surprised, I saw a big banner saying "Happy Birthday Kim Kyu Jong oppa" then the house was really clean but then I could not find Je Sup.

"Je Sup?" I called her while searching for her. When I walked to the dining table, I saw Je Sup sleeping on the dining table with a lots of food i front of her, she seems to be very tired.

"Je Sup, what are you doing here?" I waked her up.

"Oppa, you've get home." She answered in a soft tone.

"You made all of these?" I asked.

"Ne, Saenggil Chukkae oppa." She smiled.

"You waited for me here?" I asked her.

"Ne." She smiled.

"So from just now till now! You've spent hours waiting for me here? Why do you have to wait for me? I've already said that I'll get home a little bit late on my note, did you read it?" I said.

"Ne, but I've already prepared all this things, if I don't wait for you then, what should I do with these foods? and you also promise to get home at 7 o'clock, so I thought that you would arrive soon" She said.

"Mianhae, I can't arrived at the right time." I said and hugged her.

"Never mind, I'm okay, you haven't eat yet?." She said.

"I've ate already, but I am still hungry cause I did not ate many things, let's eat then." I said and she smiled.

And we ate our dinner together, for me this is the best birthday I ever had, I hope I can spent my birthday every year with her.