Field Trip time! (Part 1)

Nameless Memory

*Kyu Jong POV end*

*Je Sup POV*

"Okay class, please sit down, I have a announcement for all of you." The teacher came in to the class.

"We will be having a field trip tomorrow, so prepare yourself." The teacher explained.

'Field trip! Yeah! Omo! Tomorrow? Field Trip! Yes!" Everyone was chattering around with excitement.

"Student calm down! But before we go further, we will be dividing you into groups, we will be joining the other class, it will be from Class 1-5, each of the group will be composed of 3 members, and it will be a lucky draw, so it will be fair." The teacher said.

The teacher start calling the name of the students to get their number.

"Lee Je Sup" Suddenly he called and I walked to him and picked a number from the box.

"What number did you get?'' he asked.

"5" I said.

===The lucky draw continues===

"Okay now you've all got the number right, now let's go to the hall, and you will be group according to your number." The teacher said.

===In the hall===

"Now, group yourselves according to the number that is written in the seat." The advisor said.

I sat on the chair that has number 5 on it, I was listening the instructions of the advisor that I did not realize that someone had seated beside me.

"Okay, that's all, you may now go to your respective class." The advisor said, and when I turn on my right.

"KYU JONG OPPA! What are you doing here!" I asked him suprisely  and he showed me a paper with number 5 on it.

"Ah! You got number 5 too." I said.

"Hyun Joong got it too!" He said.

"Jinja?" I asked curiosly.

"Yep! But he went to the toilet that's why the seat beside you is empty." He said and smiled.

"Ah! Got it! Ah! it's better, that I'm with someone close, what a relief!" I said