The life in school

Nameless Memory

===Bell Rang===

 "Okay students, that's all for today, you may now enjoy your break." The teacher said.

"Break time! Come on! Let's eat!" Jung Min exclaimed suddenly in happiness and tapped my shoulder.

Young Saeng, Jung Min, Hyung Jun and I went to the canteen.

"Anyeonghaseyo oppa!" Some group of girls greeted us.

"Anyeong" We greeted back while smiling.

===In the canteen===

"Anyeonghaseyo" The group of student greeted us.

"Anyeong" We greeted back smiling at all of them.

"Hey! You guys, give space for them to walk!" The canteen owner shouted to the other student lining up.

"Oh ya! Jeongmal Mianhae!" The student apologize.

"Auntie, no need to be like this, we are also normal students, no need to treat us as special one's." I said

"Yeah! Auntie, we are just normal students, we came here to study just like the others." Jung Min, Young Saeng and Hyung Jun said.

"Of course not! You 4 are "S4" (Star 4), You four are the stars of our school, you are smart, handsome, rich,  and you are also very polite, you four are perfect." She said.

"Auntie, don't think like that, we are just normal students." Jung Min said.

"Okay then, so what do you all want to have?" She asked.

"I want CARROT JUICE!" Jung Min exclaimed in excitement, everyone in the canteen was laughing.

"How about the 3 of you?" She asked.

"I want milk and cheese" Young Saeng said while smiling.

"Oh! our smile is so sweet." She praised Young Saeng.

"Thank you" Young Saeng thanked the canteen owner while bowing.

"How about you 2?" She asked.

"I'm still very full, I just want a bottle of water then." I said.

"I want a bread then, I stil full too." Hyung Jun said.

"Okay then, you all can sit down first,I'll bring it to you." She said.

"Jeongmal Gomawo!" We thanked her and smiled to her.

"Cheonmaneyo" She replied and smiled back to us.

We sat in on of the available table.

"Ya! Anyeong!" Jung Min suddenly shouting and waved his hands toward a direction, I turned back.

"Anyeong oppa!" Je Sup yelled waving back to us.

"Come eat with us!" Hyung Jun yelled.

"Okay! I'm going there" Je Sup yelled back.

Je Sup went to get some food, she got a bread for her break, after she got the bread, she went to our table.

"Where is your other friends?" Jung Min asked Je Sup.

"Oh! You mean Gyuri, Ji Young and Seung Yeon?" They are in the class, they are told to some projects by the teacher." Je Sup said.

"I know what you mean! Your searching for Gyuri right?!" Hyung Jun teased Jung Min.

"Ya! What are you talking about!" Jung Min yelled.

"Sshh! I'm reading! Don't be noisy!" Young Saeng said.

"Do hear that!" Hyung Jun said

"You are the one who start first!" Jung Min said

"Come on! Finish your food! We will be late for our next class!" I said.

*Kyu Jong POV end*