Field Trip time! (Part 2)

Nameless Memory

"Okay guys, let's head off to the bus." The teacher said.

"Let's go!" Everyone exclaimed in unison.

"Sit with your group members okay! And sit in the seat where your name is written on it" The teacher said.

''Okay!" All of the students said in unison.

Kyu Jong, Hyun Joong oppa and I searched for our seat, our seat was at the 5th line. And I was surprise that my sit was in the middle of Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong oppa, I hate to sit in the middle, it has only little space, but I have to do it, because my name was in the middle.

"Je? Are you fine to be sitted on the middle?'' Kyu Jong oppa asked me.

"It's okay." I said.

"Maybe you could change seat with me?" Hyun Joong said.

"Ah! No need, gomawo oppa." I said.

"Okay students, sit down, we will get off now." The teacher said.

*Je Sup POV end*

*Kyu Jong POV*

The distance from our school with the field trip venue was very long, it took around a 7 hours, all of us are very tired. Many of the student slept, Hyun Joong and Je Sup slept too.Suddenly I felt someone lying on my shoulders. And I turned to my side. It was Je Sup's head, she was sleeping tightly. So I didn't wake her up.

*Kyu Jong POV end*

*Je Sup's POV*

"Okay students! Wake up! We had arrived! Wake up!" The teacher called our attention, after hearing the teacher's voice, I immediately woke up and so as the other students. But when I woke up, I was surprised that my head was laying on Kyu Jong oppa's shoulders and he seems doesn't care anything. I immediately get my head off.

"You're awake now?" He asked and I nodded.

"How come my head... my head is in your shoulders." I asked.

"Your the one who slept in my shoulders! Don't misunderstood me, I'm not the one who put your head on my shoulders, it's you! Who wants your heavy head to be in my shoulders! Huh! Really my shoulders seems like breaking, huh! Really so heavy!" Kyu Jong oppa teased me.

"Ya! Oppa!" I hit his shoulders and I heard some giggling voice behind me, it was Hyun Joong oppa giggling.

"Oppa!" I said.

"Ya..ya! Peace!" He said, but he still could not stop smiling.

"Okay! Students, get your things, and let's get down from the bus" The teacher said.

All of the students start to pack their things up and stand to get down from the bus.