Field Trip time! (Part 3)

Nameless Memory

"Okay since we arrive here, You all may put your things into your room, your names are written in front of the door, and come back in 15 minutes, understand?" The advisor said.

"Understand!" The students exclaimed in unison.

Everyone walked to search their own rooms, A group each has it's own area,the group members room are just beside each other. I put my things in my room and so as Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong oppa does. After putting our things, we went back to the place where the advisor is.

"Okay, for today we will just have a n introduction firs, since we arrived here at night, we will start our activities tomorrow.

===The advisor explains the activities===

"Okay! Now you all can go back to your own rooms." The advisor said.

"Thank You sir!" All the students thanked the advisor.

All to the students when to their own room

===The next day===

 

"Students! Line up according to your group!" The advisor said, all the students lined up.

"Okay, now we will start our activities! We will first begin our activities with hiking, are you ready?" The advisor said.

"Yes!" All of the student said in unison.

"Don't be separated from your group! Ok!" The advisor said, we started walking, and when we arrived at the front of the forest.

"Okay from now on, we will all be separated, we will meet you all at 9:30 PM here! Get as many woods as you can!" The advisor said.

"Yes sir!" The students said in unison and all of us started to separate in our own ways, it's now 5 o'clock afternoon. Kyu Jong, Hyun Joong oppa and I started to enter the forest. The forest is very creepy.

*Je Sup POV end*

*Hyun Joong POV*

We entered the forest, it was getting darker.

“Be careful of your steps.” Kyu Jong said.

“Omo! Oppa, it’s so dark.” Je Sup said to Kyu Jong.

“It’s alright.” He replied her.

“Maybe we should take some rest.” I said.

“Okay then, let’s sit there.” Kyu Jong said.

“Ah! Insect! Get it out from me!” Suddenly Je Sup shouting and jumped to me and hugged me when she saw a insect land of to her.

“Done!” Kyu Jong said.

“Are you alright?” I asked her and she nodded.

“Je? Until when are you going to hug Hyun Joong? I bet his tired to be hug by you.” Kyu Jong said, after hearing Kyu Jong’s word, Je Sup directly release her hug from me.

“Ah! Mianhae oppa! It was a reflect!” Je Sup apologizing.

“Never mind.” I smiled.

“Hyun Joong, I bet she is taking the the chance to hug you.” Kyu Jong teased Je Sup.

“Anya! Oppa! It’s not like that! Kyu Jong oppa!” She hit Kyu Jong’s shoulder.

“What did I do?” Kyu Jong said.

“Ah! You two, stop the fight, let’s continue to travel.” I said, Kyu Jong and Je Sup stop their fight and start to walk, Kyu Jong stick his tongue out to Je Sup and so as Je Sup to Kyu Jong.

“It seems that both of them are very close.” I said to myself.

*Hyun Joong POV end*

*Kyu jong POV*

“When I saw Je Sup hugged Hyun Joong, I feel something different. It seems like my heart aches a lot, I don’t know what feeling is this, what is happening to me?” I said to myself.

*Kyu Jong POV end*

*Je Sup POV*

We continue to walk into the forest, now it is 8:00 PM, we have to go back in 1 and a half hour. So we start to find some woods again. The deeper we go, the more woods we can find, but the road is very dark and it is very rocky.

“Huh! I’m tired now! When will we go back to the camp area?” I asked.

“1 and a half hour more.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Mwo! 1 and a half hour more! How many woods more do we need, the advisor said that if we got already 15 woods per group, we can go back right? How many do we have?” I asked.

“We need 3 more.’’ Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Huh! 3 more? Okay let’s go then.” I said with no more energy.

“Maybe we should be divide our work, Hyun Joong you go to find the woods there, and come back here after you found one, Je Sup and I will find the woods there.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Okay.” Hyun Joong said, we separate and find the woods.

“Come on! Put up some energy! All we need is 3 more, Hyun Joong will find 1 and we find 2, okay?” Kyu Jong said.

“Ya, ya.” I nodded, But suddenly I tripped into a rock, but then before I fell down, Kyu Jong oppa catched me.

“Are you alright?” He said, his face was just an inch away from me.

“Yes.” I said, my face was blushing red.

“Why is your face blushing so red?” He asked me.

“Mwo? Jinjja?” I said holding my cheeks.

“Are you shy because our face is so near?” He teased me.

“Anya! Faster, we have to find more woods to get back, get back to work.” I said and hit his chest and he just smiled.

“Okay we got 2 woods now, let’s go back.” Kyu Jong said, so we walked to the place that where we separated with Hyun Joong oppa.

“Where is he?” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“There he is!” I said when I saw Hyun Joong oppa who appeared from the dark.

“Okay, I’m here now, let’s go back to the camp area.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

*Je Sup POV end*