Is this my true feelings?

Nameless Memory

 

*Kyu Jong POV*

“Huh! Kim Kyu Jong, what is happening to you? Why are you like this?” I said to myself.

*Flashback*

“Kyu Jong, please take care of Je Sup when we are not around.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Yes, I will, I will take care of her no matter what happens.” I said.

“And one thing that I want you to promise to us, love Je Sup as your sister not more.” Mr. Lee said.

“I will.” I promised.

*Flashback end*

“Huh! Will I able to keep that promise?” I asked myself, it was the promise that I made with Je Sup’s parents before they died, the promise when I made when I was 7 years old.

“Will I be able to keep that promise, Oh God, please help me, I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I feel that everytime I see Je Sup, my heart beat so fast. What should I do?” I asked myself.

Suddenly a knock was heard.

“Oppa! Kyu Jong oppa! Open the door!” Je Sup called, I went to open the door.

“So this is your room? Wah! It’s nice, it’s wider from mine.” She said.

“Yes this is mine, Anyway what brings you here?” I said and smiled.

“Oh ya! I almost forgot, the advisor said that we must make our own dinner.” She said.

“Dinner? For three of us?” I asked.

“Yes. I better go and call Hyun Joong oppa, I haven’t said to him, we’ll cook here, Okay?” She said. She was about to walk away, but I grab her hands.

“Wait.” I said, I don’t know what am I doing it was a reflect.

“Why?” She asked, I directly grab her and give her a kiss on her lips. She was shocked with my action, her cheeks was blushing red.

“I think I need call Hyun Joong oppa, or else the advisor will get mad at me” She said and walked away.

“Huh… Kim Kyu Jong what is happening to you? Is this my true feelings towards her, am I loving her as a woman or just a sister? Kim Kyu Jong what are you doing!” I said to myself.

*Kyu Jong POV end*

*Je Sup POV*

“Did Kyu Jong oppa just kissed me? Is this a dream?” I said to myself and hold my cheeks.

“What are you doing there?” Suddenly Hyun Joong opened his door.

“Mwo? Ah nothing, I just want to tell you that the advisor said that we have to make our own dinner.” I said.

“Oh! Are we making it in Kyu Jong’s room?” He asked.

“Ah! Yes!” I said.

“Okay, let’s go then.” Hyun Joong oppa said and pulled my hands.