Dinner Time!

Nameless Memory

 

Chapter 13: Dinner time!

We knocked the door of Kyu Jong oppa room’s door

“Kyu Jong! Open the door.” Hyun Joong oppa called. And directly Kyu Jong oppa opened the door.

“Let’s make dinner bro!” Hyun Joong oppa tapped Kyu Jong oppa’s shoulder and they walked to the kitchen.

“So what will we cook?” Kyu Jong oppa asked.

“Let’s cook egg rolls, chicken soup,kimchi and sushi.” Hyun Joong said.

“Okay then.” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Let’s start! Je Sup, call the others! We’ll cook and eat together” Hyun Joong oppa exclaiming in excitement.

“Mwo?” I asked.

“Call the others, call Young Saeng, Jung Min, Hyung Jun and your friends.” He said.

“Okay then, I’ll be back.” I said, I went to call the others.

“We’re here now! Wow! The smell is very tasty!” Hyung Jun oppa exclaimed.

“Terrific! Did you add some carrots?” Jung Min oppa said.

“Yes we add some, hey! Don’t just stare, help us!” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“Okay, we’re coming!” Young Saeng oppa said.

“The how about us?” Gyuri asked.

“You all make the desserts and drinks.” Hyun Joong oppa said.

“Okay then.” I said.

We all start to make the foods and desserts. After we finish making the dishes and drinks, we put them on the dinner table.

“Done!” Kyu Jong oppa said.

“It look gorgeous!” Hyung Jun said.

“Okay, let’s eat! I’m really hungry now!” Jung Min said.

“Let’s start our dinner!” I said.

We all had a fun time, we enjoyed our dinner, we enjoy food and drinks made by ourselves and the moment we had together that is fill with laughter and smiles.

“Students! Attention! Gather now in the camp area!” Suddenly the advisor said. So we all came out and gather at the camp area.

“This night will be our last night for our field trip, so we will have a closing party first, we will have a bond fire and fire work party. The bond fire will be the opening and it will end with a spectacular firework party, let’s start now!” The advisor said. And as soon as the advisor finished talking the bond fire was fired and it was very warm and cozy after the fire is getting smaller, the fireworks were released and it was really amazing! The skies are full of fireworks, we enjoyed seeing the beautiful firework party, it will be a memory that I will never forget.