What happen?

Nameless Memory

"I'm home!" I said, but no one replied

"Je Sup? Where are you?" I shouted.

"Je? Lee Je Sup?" I searched for her in the whole house but she there was no one.

"Where is she?" I thought.

"Garden!" Suddenly it came to my thoughts. I ran to the garden. Then I saw sitting on swing swinging by her own. I went to her.

"Je! What are you doing here! It's already dark!" I said.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Me? I'm suppose to be the one who will ask that question!" I said and she kept silent and put her head down.

"Actually what are you doing here?" I asked her making my voice softer, but she still keeps silent.

"What happened?" I kneed to make our height equal and lift up her face.

"Nothing." She said.

"Then, what are you doing here? Let's go home" I asked and she nodded.

===Kyu Jong POV end===

===Je Sup POV===

Kyu Jong oppa took me home and prepared dinner for me.

"Eat it before it gets cold." He said and I start eating. Then suddenly when we are eating there was a knock on the door.

"I'll open the door first." Kyu Jong oppa said and went to open the door.

"You!" Suddenly he exclaimed. I went to the living room to check what happen and I saw Hye Jung, the new student in my class standing in front of Kyu Jong oppa.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Ah! So this is your house, gotch ya!" She said