It's her

Nameless Memory

"Ah! So this is your house, gotch ya!" She said

"It's You again! What are you doing here!" Kyu Jong oppa said.

"Me? I'm searching for you! So that's your sister?" She said looking at me and I bowed down to greet her.

"Ne,from where do you now that?" Kyu Jong oppa said.

"From the other students, your sister is so beautiful!" She said.

"Gomapta." I thanked her.

"Jinjja?" Kyu Jong oppa said.

"Seems like you two are having a dinner? May I join?" She asked

"Ne, just join us." I said and smiled.

"Gomawo! Seems that you are really different from you brother, your are so kind, but that person, Oh my God!" She teased Kyu Jong oppa.

"You'e talking of me?!" Kyu Jong oppa said.

"Are you disappointed?" She said.

"You really..." Kyu Jong oppa said

"Oppa stop it,.unnie, enjoy the dinner." I said.

"You prefer her than me?" He said.

"Oppa, Hye Jung unnie is a visitor here, how could you treat her like that!" I said.

"Whatever." he said and ate his dinner.

After we finish eating dinner, I decided to go to bed, and let Kyu Jong oppa and Hye Jung unnie talk.

===Je Sup POV end===

===Kyu Jong POV===

"Actually what are you doing here?" I asked.

"We've not met for a long time, am I wrong to visit you house?" She said.

"No, but..." I have.'t finish my sentence and she cut my sentence.

"She is not your real sister right, she is a very kind girl, I hope  I can get closer to her." She said.

"If you feel comfortable with her, go a head then, I don't even mind." I said.

"Why are you still like this!" She smacked my head.

"Mwo?! What did I do?" I said.

"Stop being so cold! Be a little bit warm, how come you treat your childhood friend like this? Omo, do you treat your sister like that too? how could her parents chose you to take care of her." She teased me.

''Aisshh! Just shut up, I'll bring you home, than having you here in my house, you still dont change too, still so talkative!" I back and she smacked my head again.

I brought her home and returned back home.