It Just Did

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

I was right, I know today will not be a good day, well it’s safe to say that my encounter with Lu Han who is surprisingly kind today isn’t one of the reason why today is bad. It was, but it’s not anymore.

But the thing that makes my whole sense boil is… I’m in one class with Dong Hun, how bad this world can be? After he broke my heart with my former best friend Joo Ri, now I have to face him every single day, not like I still have feelings for him, it’s just… I’m worried I can’t hold the need to give him punches he deserves.

Well I have to be positive, at least there is no Joo Ri in my class, or cat fight will break between me and her sooner or later.

I step inside my new class for the year, and I see Dong Hun already fixed his eyes on me, but I see no mockery in his eyes, it’s even like… he’s regretting something.

Then good, I hope that regret will eat him later.

But one thing for sure.

I won’t forgive him even if he begs on his knees.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji Kyung.”

I fasten my pace, because I know which person belongs that voice, the voice that used to make my heart beats fast, Dong Hun. “Ji Kyung wait.” I am finally stopped, he is preventing me from going any further by grabbing my arm.

Putting my super annoyed face, I look at him, “What?”

He sighs and look at my eyes, which have no effects on me anymore, “I know you hate me-“ “Good, then don’t ever talk to me again.” I hiss and yank my arm free from him, “Listen to me for a minute, okay? I regret my decision, Joo Ri is not the kind of girl I think she is. I realize that the girl who always has my heart is you, it’s always you, Ji Kyung.”

“Wow I’m so touched Dong Hun.” Ji Kyung responded with sarcasm, “Is that what you want to hear? Hear me, Dong Hun. I don’t want to have any business with Joo Ri nor you, I hate both of you and I hope you stop bothering me with apologizes that I will definitely not take nicely. You don’t need to be this pathetic, because I won’t forgive you no matter what you do.” She glared at him. “Now excuse me, I need to go.”

Why are you being so hard on me, Ji Kyung? Dong Hun watched her as her figure disappeared from his sight, I was wrong, can’t we start over? He sighed, I’m so stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

“Who does he think he is? The handsomest guy in the world? Saying empty apologize think he can fool me again?” Ji Kyung grumbled.

She took more steps to the school gate, only to see the guy that acted strangely kind that day, it was Lu Han. Many people said that if a guy rides a luxurious car the handsome level increase 1000 level. Guess it was wrong. Because Lu Han wasn’t riding one but his handsome level increase by 30000000 level.

Lu Han was leaning on his big fat motorcycle, and it looks like something taken out from a magazine. His hair was messy, probably because of the wind or helmet, but it looked amazing on him, he was wearing all black and everything he wore just kinda magnify his attractiveness. “You came?” Ji Kyung blinked in disbelief. “Lu Han, I think we should go to the hospital, I think something is definitely wrong with your head.” Ji Kyung said, approaching him.

He laughed upon hearing her panicking, “Holy cow, this is serious, you even laugh at things I say! You don’t even smile when I crack jokes, my goodness, Lu Han, are you becoming crazy? Do you know who I am?!”

“No silly, there is nothing wrong with me.” He rolled his eyes. He pushed a helmet to her, “Wear this and get on.” He tilted his head towards his motorcycle.

Ji Kyung was still in a state of disbelief, it was nice, but she started to worry if Lu Han had mental illness or something. The different was too drastic, and it was strange.

“Get on.” Lu Han repeated.

Whatever. She thought, I might just enjoy this while he’s nice.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris.”

I look up to see Ji Kyung settling right beside me, “Yes?”

“I think you should take Lu Han to hospital, do some medical checkup, who knows there’s something wrong with his head or something.” She suddenly says, which make me blink, “What? Why? Did he do something to you?”

She nods, “He’s really weird today, first, he offered to take me to school, he didn’t annoy me, he didn’t scoff at me, he fetched me and he laughed at my words!”

Well… “That’s weird.” I agree, Lu Han is not a bad person, but he’s not someone who gives affection like that, annoying people is his way of giving affection, though his behavior towards Ji Kyung is real jerk. So him being so kind is weird.

Her face brightens, “Right! I told Lay but he laughed at me!” She frowns.

Of course, knowing Lay, he wouldn’t suspect anything, because usually, he finds out everything before anyone know it, so he probably already know the reason behind Lu Han’s sudden kindness. Speaking of the devil…

“Ji Kyung.” Lu Han appears, holding many kind of drink, there are milk, soda, coffee. “Which one do you want?” He squatted beside her, Ji Kyung glances at me with a look that say ‘I told you so’, “Uhm, I’ll take this.” She takes the strawberry milk one, “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” He smiles.

Oh things just got serious.

HE SMILES?!

LU HAN SMILES!?

I NEVER KNEW HE COULD SMILE WHEN THE CAMERA IS NOT ROLLING.

I hope this is not a sign that the end of this world is near.

 

 

 

 

 

I wouldn’t lie.

I think my feelings for Ji Kyung still remains.

Just a little though, REALLY REALLY LITTLE YOU HAVE TO USE MICROSCOPE TO SEE IT.

It’s like the size of an amoeba, it’s really small.

But it’s there.

I don’t know if this is good or not, Se Hun is obviously lovestruck for her. But on the other hand, I miss this feeling, of having someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter