Reminisce

Lightless

Junhyung smiled as he Hyunseung's arm. "Seungie-ah. Can you hear me? You know, I went to see our CEO today. And on the way there, I met a lot of kind and supportive people. There was also a group of boys that warned me to take care of their precious princess Hyunseung or they'll castrate me. But they need not worry. Because I love you. Even though you are here by my side, even though you're by my side more often than before, I miss you more than back then. I miss you so much. Your angelic voice that whispers my name, your beautiful doe eyes that gaze into mine, I miss them all. Please come back to me soon. I promise that I'll protect you better, love you more... " Junhyung whispered into Hyunseung's ear. He stared at his lover's sleeping form before picking up his pen and paper, writing his feeling into lyrics. 

 
Just the other day, he had went to see his CEO. Because of the issues at hand, it was decided that Beast will go on a hiatus, and the members will have individual activities. After rounds of discussion, it was decided that Junhyung will continue to stay by Hyunseung's side, but he would write lyrics as a living till their next discussion. 
 
And one would notice, that all his songs revolved around Hyunseung. The songs varied from those that were so sweet that you wanted to vomit unicorns, to those that were so devastating that you felt as if your heart had been shredded to bits. But whatever the genre was, his love and feelings could be felt through his lyrics. 
 
As he wrote, Junhyung started to think of the past...
 
Flashback:
"Junhyung! Why is water water?"Hyunseung asked tilting his head cutely to the side. 
 
"How would I know? Water is just water!"Junhyung replied with a sigh. 
 
"Then-"
 
"I don't know, okay?"
 
"But Junhyung, why wouldn't we know the feeling of tingling pain?"
 
"Not again with Kikwang's lyrics! I don't know Hyunseung. Why don't you ask Kikwang himself?"
 
As soon as the words left his mouth, Junhyung immediately regretted as he saw the elder's crestfallen expression. And so, when Hyunseung asked him another question, he tried his best to answer. But Hyunseung wouldn't accept his answers, and even argued against them. Knowing Hyunseung's stubbornness, Junhyung knew that he won't be able to escape the "interrogation". And so, Junhyung kissed Hyunseung, and Hyunseung immediately stop talking. 
 
"Why did you kiss me?"
 
"Uh... To shut you up."
 
"Why would you want to-" with a sigh, Junhyung leaned forward to kiss Hyunseung again. And this time, they only parted when they heard Yoseob calling for them to have dinner. 
 
End flashback
 
Junhyung smiled at the memory, and started to feel nostalgic. He could still remember their first big fight after getting together vividly...
 
Flashback:
 
"Junhyuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnngggggggggg!" Hyunseung called out as he removed his earphones.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Junhyuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnggggggggg!"
 
"What?!"
 
"Put down your coke and listen to me!"
 
"I can listen to you while drinking coke!"
 
"............" Hyunseung pouted, turning away.
 
"Sigh... Okay! I'll stop drinking. What is it?"
 
"I just heard this song and it made me wonder... What would you do if today was your last night on earth?"
 
"Hm... I'll drink coke and go back home to visit my family and friends I guess."
 
"Seriously?"
 
"What?!"
 
"I'm not even part of your plan?!"
 
"If I brought you home, my parents and friends would question our relationship."
 
"You can say that we are just friends if you must. But even though it'll be your last night on earth, you still want to hide our relationship?"
 
"If I told them then I won't be able to spend the time with them."
 
Hyunseung bit his lips, trying not to burst out crying. Sending a glare at Junhyung, he threw his iPod onto the bed and left the room. Junhyung sighed as he shook his head. Curious, he reached out and took Hyunseung's iPod, putting in the earphones to hear what was the song that spurred on Hyunseung's question
 
 
For the next few days, Hyunseung ignored and dodged Junhyung, and all of B2ST knew that there was something wrong. And after much pestering, Junhyung told their trusty leader what had happened. Doojoon didn't even find their relationship shocking, and he told Junhyung that he was dating Yoseob, and Kikwang was dating Dongwoon. After much convincing and help given by the other members, Junhyung managed to fix things with Hyunseung, and they even told their parents. Of course, the news was difficult for their parents to process, but being close with all of B2ST and their families, they all knew that their children could be trusted with each other.
 
End Flashback.
 
Somehow and sometime when he was recalling the past, Junhyung's hands had found Hyunseung's. And he broke out of his reverie when he felt something twitch in his hands. Junhyung glanced up, and he saw Hyunseung's fingers twitching.
 
"Omo! Doctor! Doctor Lee! Come here!" Junhyung called out, hoping that the doctor would come soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating sooner. I had exams. Since tomorrow is National Day, I'll try to update tomorrow or on Friday. No promises though.