Plan

Lightless

 

The hospital stuff had just managed to chase all the annoying reporters out of the hospital. But from the window, Junhyung could see the reporters camping at the hospital entrance. Junhyung sighed. It pained Junhyung to know that not only was he unable to protect the love of his life, he was also the cause of the pain and sufferings. It was really heart-wrenching, to see Hyunseung pale and lying silently on the white hospital bed, instead of the inquisitive and bubbly self he usually was. Junhyung still remembered the promise he made to Hyunseung on their first date, to love him forever no matter what. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere else in Korea...

It had been a long and tiring day at school today, and she was really tired. When she entered her daily kpop news site, she was met with a great shock. 

BREAKING!
BEAST's Junhyung and Hyunseung's scandalous relationship

Junhyung came clean with his secret relationship with his fellow bandmate, Hyunseung, who is currently in critical condition at the hospital. Junhyung had supposedly framed Hara, and blamed her for the poisoning of Hyunseung. Check out the video below. 

The video showed the entire incident at the hospital, and ended where Hara collapsed. After watching the video, she continued to scroll down to read comments. 

She glowered at the screen, anger boiling in her blood, a plan of revenge piecing together in her mind. She glanced at her Chemistry notebook, and recalled the topic that she had learnt in Chemistry that day- Acids, Bases and Salts...

"Omma, Kara's Hara is in your hospital right?"

"Yes. Why? Do you want to visit her?"

"Yes omma! Would you let me?!"

"Anything for my precious daughter but make sure no one knows, okay?"

"K. I'm coming now. See you." she said before putting down the phone. Time for the plan to start. 

She quickly made her way to Hara's room, checking she had everything ready before entering. 

When Hara heard the door opening, she quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be unconscious. 

"Hara unnie! I'm your fan! I just saw the news and it made me very pissed. If you want, unnie, I have a plan to help you get Junhyung back."

Hara immediately perked up and turned to face her self-proclaimed fan, nodding for her to continue. 

"Unnie. Why do you think Junhyung oppa is still willing to stay by an immobile person's side? Why is it that is appealing to Junhyung oppa?"

"Hm... Ah! I know! Hyunseung's looks! Everyone always talks about how pretty Hyunseung is."

"If you approve of my plan, unnie, I can eradicate Junhyung oppa's attraction towards Hyunseung oppa."

"Are you gonna disfigure him?"

"Would you let me?"

"That's a brilliant idea! Why didn't I think of that? You are so smart!"

"Thank you unnie! I'm smart because I'm your fan." She said as she grinned at Hara. 

"So how are you going to do it?"

"Have you ever heard of sulfuric acid?"

"No..."

"They're found in car battery cells, and are excellent at disfiguring."

"Acid... I know acid! They are absolutely brilliant! I've heard news of acid attacks. It is great! I approve! Go on ahead!" Hara smiled sinisterly as she though of the amount of pain the acid would cause her love rival. Deciding to showoff to her fan, she decided to disclose the fact that she was indeed the one who indirectly poisoned Hyunseung. Her fan smiled back and applaud Hara's "awesome plan". And soon, she had to leave. Hara grinned, happy to have someone do her dirty work for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update. My laptop got confiscated and I finally got it back. I'm so sorry for this really y and short chapter. I don't like writing dialogues... Please do comment! I promise to update as soon as I can!