Living Hell

Lightless

 

"Is it true, Hara? That you poisoned Hyunseung?!"

"Have you known of their relationship previously?!"

The reporters threw tons of question at Hara, who was at a lost. But her malevolent mind had managed to come up with a plan. 

"I... I didn't mean to have hurt Hyunseung... I... Just.... Well... Passed him a drink... That a fan had asked me to... I really didn't know that there would be poison inside..." Hara wiped the tears that she had forced out of her eyes, trying to gain the reporters' trust and sympathy. "And... I... Have never known.... Of... Of... Junnie's relationship with Hyunseung. I... I've always thought that he was with me until just now... When he told you all... I... Really thought that WE were dating!" Tears streamed down Hara's shiny, plastic-y face and she dramatically pretended to collapse. 

"Omo! Hara!" the reporters called out, but Hara didn't respond. She kept her eyes closed, and her face void of any emotions. Although she kept a poker face on, she smiled on the inside, as she knew that she had effectively evaded trouble. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Hyunseung's POV]
(NOTE: THIS IS JUST AFTER HYUNSEUNG DRANK THE POISON)

When the liquid first made its way down my throat, it felt fine. Slowly, but surely, my throat started to hurt. It was as if the drink was fire, burning my throat as it made its way down. It was as if a white-hot branding iron was shoved down my throat. Is this how Bella must have felt in the presence of humans when she first transformed into a vampire? 

The burning sensation unconsciously made me drink more, willing the liquid to extinguish the fiery pain, but to no avail. I quickly tore the bottle away from my lips when I realized that drinking the liquid had a reversed effect from what I had hoped. I coughed hectically, and rubbed at my throat, hoping to ease the pain. I felt familiar arms wrapping around me, and Junnie calling my name fervently. I tried to answer his calls, but I was too overwhelmed with pain. Little black dots started to fill my vision and a sharp pain pierced through my head. I closed my eyes as I felt my legs lose strength, and fell. I was falling and falling endlessly... Engulfed by an abyss of nothingness. 

Everything was pitch black. There was no light, and I could not see anything that was not darkness. There was no pain, because there was no me. I could not see nor feel anything at all. I wanted to move, but I didn't have a body. Where am I? What am I? Why am I here? Am I...... Dead?! I started to panic then, but there was nothing I could do. I had no voice to scream with, and nothing to claw on. 

And then, I saw a small speck of white. Light? Could it be? It started to look bigger, and I couldn't tell if the distance between us was decreasing, or if its size was increasing. It was bright and glaring, definitely light. I felt a small spurt of joy before it was eradicated by the burning pain the searing lights caused. It felt as if a million needles were pricking my eyes. It was ironic how just seconds ago, I had embraced the light and detested the dark, but was now trying to avoid the light and join the dark. But as much as I wished I could, it was impossible to avoid the excruciating lights. I couldn't turn away, nor could I close my eyes. The agonizingly bright lights came at me like a tsunami, swallowing me whole. The pain was so overbearing that I was certain that it couldn't get any worse. But boy was I wrong. 

It started with a little giggle, before I heard a familiar high-pitched laughter. Hara. I was pretty sure it was her cackling sinisterly. "What you gonna do? Junnie is now ALL MINE! And you can't do anything about it! Hahahaha!" She mocked, her acerbic tone piercing through me. 

Shut up. I thought in my mind since I couldn't speak. But all she did was to continue making caustic jokes, her annoying laughter reverberating throughout. Not only was pain gnawing at me, tiredness was too. But I couldn't sleep, not with all the pain and noise. I wish I could die. I would be better off dead than to suffer in this living hell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See, I updated today! Sorry I took a long time for this chapter. Thanks for reading! And please do comment! :D