Annoying es are Annoying

Lightless

My ipod touch seriously needs to stop auto-correcting Hara's name to hare... Sorry that this update is pretty short...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slipping the hand into her pocket, Hara took out her phone. And a she predicted, it was Junhyung calling. "So?"Hara said, arrogant and self-satisfied. 

"You can go die !"The whole of Beast chorused through the phone. "We won't let you control us!" and with that, the line went dead. Hara was infuriated as she listened to the dial tone. You're all gonna pay... Hara didn't want to admit defeat, and so, she decided to go to the hospital to clarify, and to threaten the members of Beast once more. 

As she was about to turn at the intersection inside the hospital, her left cheek was met with a hard slap. Clutching her face, Hara whirled around to face her assaulter, who happened to be Hyuna of 4minute. "What the was that for?!" Hara painfully shrieked.

"! You were the one who hurt Hyunseung oppa, right?! ing !" 

A smirk flashed across Hara's face as she came into "understanding". "Why? You like him?" Hara asked in response. 

"Well obviously! He's my dear oppa!"

"Then that makes me even happier! That bastard was most probably cheating on MY Junhyung with you."

"What the ?! Hyunseung's only a close oppa."

"Whatever you say, !"

"What the did you call me?!"

"I called you a , ! Rubbing yourself all over the men! You even tried to seduce MY Junhyung!"

Hyuna was seriously pissed. Not only did Hara hurt her close friend and brother, she even called her a ! Being unable to control her intense anger, Hyuna sent a punch to Hara's face. The two then started to fight, punches and insults being thrown, hair being pulled, and the sorts. 

"Yah! Stop it!"Junhyung said as he saw the two fighting. 

"See ?! MY Junhyung wants you to stop putting your filthy hands on me!" Hara said as she ran her fingers through her tangled hair. 

Both Hyuna and Junhyung rolled their eyes, and Junhyung just beckoned Hyuna towards where the rest of BEAST and 4 Minute were. Hara strutted along, complaining about how she needed to wash EVERYTHING because Hyuna touched them. As Beast and 4 minute saw Hara, it took all their energy to not whack her. " off" DooJoon said, glaring at Hara. The latter ignored him, moving to cling onto Junhyung. Junhyung effectively avoided Hara, causing her to fall to the ground. 

"Aren't you gonna help me up?" Hara asked expectantly as she held her hand out for Junhyung to take. Junhyung only ignored her, making his way towards his friends. "Yah! Yong Junhyung! Are you sure you want me to tell the world of your disgusting little secret?!"

"Whatever ! But the most disgusting thing I ever did was to believe you and agree to your plan (A/N: By plan, I mean the plan for Junhyung to pretend to date Hara, as mentioned in the previous chapter) ." Junhyung replied nonchalantly. 

"Yeah! Do whatever you like! Cause nothing can be more disgusting than you!" The rest chorused. 

Hara's eyes slanted into little slits as she took out her phone. "Hello? Reporter Jung? This is Goo Hara. Can you come to Kyungshin Hospital? I've got a big scoop for you."