Resolve

Lightless

 

 

 

Junhyung gazed lovingly at his unconscious lover, trying his best to stifle a yawn that was attempting to make its way out. His eyelids were getting heavy, and fatigue was starting to get the better of him. But Junhyung resisted, determined not to fall prey to the clutches of sleep while he was looking after his Hyunseung. Junhyung did not rest. He never left Hyunseung's side, for fear that someone might hurt him, and also because he wanted to be there when Hyunseung awakes. 

 
"Yah! Junhyung! Look!" Doojoon said as he entered the hospital room along with the rest of the Beast members, before shoving a few news articles in front of Junhyung's face. Junhyung felt his exhaustion disappear as he read the unexpected news title, and he sieved through the stack of news articles in shock.
 
Kara's Goo Hara- The Ultimate Liar
Kara's Goo Hara Caught Getting it
The End of Kara?
Everyday I shock- When will Beast and Kara stop with their shocking surprises?
 
It seems that Miss Goo Hara, of South Korea's Girl group Kara, has got quite a bit of explaining to do. But given her current situation, I think that it is safe to say that we will not be hearing her for a long while.
 
Just yesterday, we had news of Beast's Junhyung and Hyunseung's relationship, Hyunseung's poisoning, and how Junhyung had apparently framed Hara. And as if these news are not shocking enough, Hara has brought to us another big news.
 
A video recording shows her admitting to poisoning Hyunseung, and even it even showed other malicious intents, like having an acid attack done on Hyunseung. Ironically, she was the one who had her face disfigured.
 
A teenaged girl who would like to be referred to as Jin, said, "When I came home from school and saw the news of Junseung and Hara, my intuition screamed at me, telling me that Hara was lying. I wanted to know the truth myself, so I came up with a plan. I pretended to be Hara's fan and got her to admit her crime. I had recorded it, and I passed the recording to the police. The policeman there did not believe me despite the evidence, but in the end, he said that he would confront Hara. I went with him to the hospital and he told me to wait outside. After waiting for a long time, I decided to open the door. And inside they were doing things. The policeman glared at me and I ran away. He chased after me after a while and I realized he wore some clothes first. I was afraid, so I ran. I grabbed a bottle of some liquid and ran back to the room where Hara was. The policeman followed. I was so scared so I threatened to pour the bottle's contents on Hara's face if he did not take action and put her in jail. He did not comply. I was scared and Hara was struggling and somehow, the contents spilled over Hara's face."
 
The police had checked the footage of the scene from the hospital, and are currently investigating. Stay tuned for more information.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week later...
Hara had been jailed for attempted murder and the whole of South Korea were in a buzz because of Junseung's relationship. Their coming out had influenced quite a large group of people to execute a peaceful demonstration and request for the rights of LGBT. Junhyung was still by Hyunseung's side, but he was more willing to go to sleep at night, next to Hyunseung that is. Junhyung shifted in his chair beside Hyunseung's bed, trying to get comfortable before laying his head on the empty space on the bed...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's so short and so weird. Me no likey this chappie. It's so... rushed? I'm sorry for taking so long... It's just that my schoolwork is dominating most of my time. My CA2 exams start at the end of this month and I have 6 tests next week. TT *cries
HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD MIDNIGHT? Kyaaaaaaaaa! Beast is back! And Hyunseungie is so pretty in the mv teaser...

BY THE WAY, would you all like to see a scene where ppl debate for LGBT rights or do you all only want Junseung scenes?