Chapter 2

Three Frog Princes

 

“aaaaawww... they’re coming they’re coming!!” bunch of girls were screaming hysterically when they fanboy-ed the handsome boys in the school. Every step they took as if the beat of their heart. The three handsome boys no other than Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Yesung, and Choi Siwon. Yesung as the oldest one walked in front of the youngers. Even he didn’t talk too much, but he was respected among teachers and students , besides he seemed a wise guy. However no one knows exactly he has to speak as wise one in real.

“Oppaaaa!!” the girls screamed.

Aiisshh...’  Kyuhyun closed his eyes for a second because of the overload attention. His eyes stared blankly, he didn’t want to stare around of every single corner of the school. He wasn’t feel comfortable.. Yes it’s because of the boy that he really wanted to avoid. He was afraid that he would lose control if he saw that guy.

“hyung.. can we just get to our room?” Kyuhyun leaned to Yesung’s ear and speak slowly.

Yesung understood of Kyuhyun  thought. He then smiled to the girls before him and nodded. “Excuse me, ladies.. will you give us a way?” he spoke politely as much as he could.

The girls took a deep inhale, put their hands in front of their chest and stepped backward to give the three boys a way. Soon the three boys brought their feet to their private class room. Behind the crowded the four eyes were staring to their back as they’re gone. The two boys took a deep sighed coincide.

“Hyung...” one of the boy who wore a glasses spoke to the other one.

“Yes...?” the other boy responded in plead.

“Can we someday become Someone like them?” he emphasized the word of someone. “being noticed as an idol? As someone to be respect? As someone to be admired?”

“hhmmm... just dream on, dude” the chubby boy answered. “we are what we are.. nothing more than the known fatty Shindong and the glasses freak Sungmin.. hhh”

Shindong is Sungmin’s best friend. They took the same club, known as the smart people inside but looked nerd like bookworm, thick glasses, and don’t understand fashion.  It is Computer club.

“come on, dude.. let’s get into the class” Shindong wrapped his arm around Sungmin’s shoulder and guided him to his class. In front of Sungmin’s class, shindong left him. “bye, Min.. see ya around on break time!” he waved to sungmin. Shindong is one year older than Sungmin, he’s on the 2nd grade while Sungmin is in 1st grade.

Sungmin sighed and got into his class. His shoulder was tapped by someone.

“Yo, Minnie!” said the one who tapped his shoulder.

“Oh, hi Bummie” Sungmin smiled to his classmate. “so how’s your morning? Started to killed people with your smile again?” asked him.

“As alwaaaayyss” Kibum said cheerfully not to forget his killer smile which can melt people’s heart. They laughed together and sat on their seat. Kibum is Sungmin’s seat mate. He pinched Sungmin’s cheeks. “You should have killer smile like me, Minnie”

“Waeyo?” Asked sungmin with his fooled face.

“So, all girls and boys are gonna be crazy of you, silly!” he cupped Sungmin’s cheeks. Sungmin pouted to Kibum. “Minnie.. you’re cute..but why you’re not famous at all..” Kibum sighed. Sungmin still pouted and then he heard a noise came out from the girls.

“hey chill out gals..”Said the other killer smile no other than Kim Bum, Kim Kibum’s best friend. The same family name, almost the same name, same smile killer.. what a coincidence. Sungmin’s mind gone to a dreamland. Wish that he also had something on him to be notice not as a freak one.

The one who really notice his skill is Eunhyuk whom always asks him to solve the crack and hacking  of ‘Yadong’ site, so he can download it free. Yap only Eunhyuk, even though Sungmin never like at all.  And here he goes.. Eunhyuk hugged him from behind which he already knew his friend kind of habit.

“Hello there.. Mister hacker, I want new episode of uhm- ‘You know what I mean’ ?”

“Wash your brain will you?” said Sungmin. “You’re gonna regret someday, all you teenage brain is already full of garbage!”

Eunhyuk pouted. “Aish.. please be a little nice to your best friend ever in the world!”

“what best friend your !”

“Come on Minnie, if I don’t get it. They will kill me!”

“Who?”

“Kangin hyung, Yoochun hyung and heechul hyung!” Eunhyuk burried his face on Sungmin’s shoulder. “Jeeebaaaalll...”

“What?! They wash their hand and force you to ask me for that ?!” Sungmin was angry. And soon as the bell rang, he already forgot it. Eunhyuk jumped away like monkey. “You have to keep download it, Minnie!” Then he ran towards Changmin’s back and jumped on it. “Hi Charming! Carry me!”

“Carry you ..!” Changmin pissed of, he put his hand on Eunhyuk’s leg which wrapped around his waist, then he slammed Eunhyuk’s  back to the wall. “This is for you! Take it, stupid monkey!”

“Ouch! Ouch! Soorrryyy!” Eunhyuk screamed. “Okay stop it, will ya?! It hurts..!!”

“Changmin!” a beautiful voice spoke out. Changmin stopped his action from slamming the wall. “Did I ever teach you to be that rude?”

‘Oh.. not again’ Changmin let go Eunhyuk and came closer to the beautiful namja infront of the door. “What?”

“This is how you greet your umma??” Jaejoong scolded him. “I bring your lunch, here!” he offered Changmin a lunch box. “I can’t let my lovely child eat unhealthy food. See ya kiddo!” he waved and left Changmin without let him say a single word.

“He’s not superman, he’s must be mama boy!” Eunhyuk ruffled Changmin's hair and laughed.

“Shut up!”

Soon all the kids sat on their seat as the teacher came into the class and started to teach math.

Now let’s go to our princes private room....

Our princes are not only had a good looking but they also had a brain. So they used to make a round table discussion although only 3 of them. The teacher would give them assignment to discuss some object of the lesson and summary report. Teachers are not all the time give them a couch and watching these boys. They usually already read the lesson cos they don’t socialize like other kids so they spent most of the time for studying.

“hyung, I don't want to discuss history with you.” Kyuhyun said to Yesung. “At least not about war.”

“He’s right, hyung,” Siwon added. “The last time was so scary. Let’s finish our economy management topic. We have 3 assignment to finish today.”

“Well.. let’s discuss about how to boost market.”

So the discussion began... and after a half hour of discussion “You see that, I think children interest would be the best business.” Yesung made a statement. “Parents will find any ways for their children. You see that how only a cartoon character can boost market in whole world. You see that Pororo really affect children in the whole world even the creator can gain a million won of royalty.”

Kyuhyun felt uneasy when his hyung speak out that little cartoon name. He could feel the sweat ran over his nape. ‘ why I have to imagine his face?’ Kyuhyun mentally hit himself. He closed his eyes and bit his lower lips. ‘Kyu.. please calm down.. think real Pororo! Think real Pororo.’

“Kyu.. gwenchana..?” Siwon seemed worry. “Hyung..” His eyes faced Yesung’s.

“!”  Yesung hit his forehead. “Oh.. why I’m always like this. I know it if you will be as a horse like this if we talk about Sungmin..AAggh.. I mean pororo!” His palmed closed his mouth because of his stupidity.

“Hyung, why did you say that name?” Siwon scolded him.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean..” he can’t continue his word when he saw Kyuhyun already like a beast.

He untied his necktie and started to ing his shirt, caressed his own body. Not to forget he was !

“Hyung!” siwon screamed to Yesung. “Stop him!”

“Carry him!” Yesung told to Siwon.

And when Siwon was about to carry Kyuhyun, his cheeks were cupped by Kyuhyun’s hand and almost being kissed. “YAAAIISSHH! Bastard, I’m not Sungmin! I-I-mean pororo!”

“S-Sungmin..? Aaahh yesss.. you’re so good...t-touch me-hh hhh..”

“Okay no more wasting time!” Yesung pinned Kyuhyun’s hands behind his back. “Before all of us loose our innocent ity!” he dragged kyuhyun to the other room and Siwon helped him.

“Which one hyung?” Siwon asked in panic mode. “Bed or refri?”

“He’s too hot. Put him inside the cooler!” then they pushed Kyuhyun inside the refrigerator and closed it. “Gosh, he needs to solve his problem. Dear God in heaven please send him an angel to help him. Don’t you send him a bad thunder like hell.” Yesung cried while pushing the cooler door prevent from kyuhyun would open the door before his problem solved.

SPLASH!!

A big sound came out outside the building. Siwon ran to the nearest window. His eyes were big opened wide and his jaw dropped. “L-L-look wh-what yo-you’ve done..!”

Yesung came closer to him and look outside the window. “My mouth..” he whispered and closed his mouth with palm. His eyes were teary, he couldn’t believe why his mouth is so stupid of saying bad words again. ‘Waaaeeee.. this happen to me?’ he slapped himself mentally. He bet the kids were in chaos right now as he heard a noisy sound like hysterical screaming from the students.

The flagpole outside school was half burned and some other part embedded to the tree. It would kill people if somebody near it, but luckily Yesung never had killed people before and he doesn’t want that to happen in the future. The sky still dark outside like it will rain soon.

“I-i- didn’t mean it, Siwon..” he sobbed. 

 

TBC

---------------------------------------------

Hi you Thanks for coming!

And Hey you don't forget to comment and subscribe! *-*

 

Hi guys, sorry for very late update. I was busy from the last months finishing my study research. So I can't write and think what about to write on my story, I only can read the FF in here. So, I'm really sorry.. T_T

Finally last week I had my last exam, but still I had  many revisions of my paper.

I'm still new to write long chapter like this, I still don't know how many chapter will I added. So see that all my stories are usually a single shot and don't have any plot. And I have to think twice to make story like this.

Sorry for the bad grammars and typos. I wish you still able to understand it.

Thanks for the early subscriber. You all make me keep fighting to keep going on with this story.

Okay, See you in the next update.