Chapter 4

Three Frog Princes

Back to Kyuhyun again.

 

Kyuhyun swallowed his saliva and still not moving. He felt his body became more and more heater by the beautiful sight before his eyes. The person opposite him was also glued to him. Even though he was in a mess, but it wasn’t a distraction at all for Kyuhyun, still he could see the beauty behind it. He saw Sungmin in a mess cloth, some buttons were not attaching revealing a smooth milky skin of Sungmin’s chest. Kyuhyun felt the bulge inside his pant was getting hard. He closer his fingers  to touch that person’s face. Yes he wanted to ravish Lee Sungmin.

Suddenly a hand grabbed his waist and dragged him farther away from Sungmin. As Sungmin watched Kyuhyun left him, he felt something inside his stomach for a seconds ago whether he didn’t know exactly what it is. He wanted to called him back, but his mouth didn’t let him. He felt something missing when that guy disappeared from his sight.

 

SLAMM

Yesung slammed the door and drag Kyuhyun inside. He felt relief that he can safe him in last minute before he did something too far to Sungmin. “I've told you to be more careful even though it’s class hour, “ he hissed and dragged him into the other room.

“GYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” both of the boys screamed out and hugged each other. “Stop scaring us like that with your... your THAT!” Yesung yelled to the person was already inside the room. He almost cursed for the second time today.

“I-I’m *sobbed sor-sorry *sob... I just...” Siwon sobbed and dry out his tears which make even worse on his face. He was in full make up with a woman wig. Even though Yesung and Kyuhyun saw his weird attitude many times but it still awkward to see Siwon turns into a fail lady. His face doesn’t suit at all to wear such a woman make up and long fake hair. So that’s make them scary to look at Siwon’s face.

“Sshhh... it’s okay...” Yesung calmed his dongsaeng. He almost forgot about Kyuhyun who already heat on his embrace. Kyuhyun already ed his shirt.

“I-I want to take this by myself, hyung...” he trembled and ran away into the toilet. He didn’t want his hyung destroy his precious moment when he met Sungmin a moment ago. He better jerk himself up and fantasized about Sungmin than getting inside the cooler.

“Yeah, whatever...” Yesung mumbled and came to Siwon whose face already soaked with rainy tears. “Ssshhh.. it’s okay. Come here.” He hugged Siwon and patted his back.

“Hyung.. it’s hurt...”

“I know, I know”

“Why does it always happen like this?”

“It’s okay, Wonie. Just calm down okay.”

Siwon nodded, then he felt Yesung ‘s arm wiped his tears away and clean the mess up on his face. “let’s clean your face...” he whispered as they heard a loud from inside the toilet.

“SSshhh... AHHH... AHHH... Sungmin... yessss.. there...YEaahhhh....hhhhh....”

“Lower your voice!” Yesung yelled to Kyuhyun but only got ignore. Kyuhyun has gone to his dreamland with Sungmin. Lalalala~~

 

......................................................................................................

“I’m home... “ Sungmin sighed and limped. “Umma, you’re not home...?” Sungmin grim and went to kitchen to take some water. As he gulped the water, somebody screamed made him choked.

“OMO, MY BABY!” the woman yelled hysteric. “What’s wrong with you, my sweety little baby bunny??”

“Umma... stop it... don’t be exaggerate like that...” Sungmin annoyed. “Where have you been? I called you.”

“Ow.. sorry, honey...” umma Sungmin’s messy hair. “Mianhe.. Umma just arrived. Mianhe, sweety. Now tell me what’s wrong with you?”

Sungmin couldn’t blame his mom for not being at school. His parents were very busy. Both of them used to have business arrangement in other town and even abroad. So, Sungmin always left alone at home. In the past they never let him left alone, but as time goes by and they knew Sungmin is strong enough, they believed Sungmin is able to stand alone and being independent boy.

“Mom... I made something bad at school...” Sungmin pouted. He told everything to his mom but not the Kyuhyun part.  He forgot to change his cloth after a sudden met with Kyuhyun. He was too muse and let him self went home without realizing how he looked like.

“My baby.. such a genius...” Umma pinched his cheek.

“Umma, not mad?” Sungmin was fluster? He was sure that Shindong’s mom is very mad to his son.

“Of course NOOT!” Umma his hair. “Why I have to piss off to my baby genius bunny!” and she winked to him.

“Umma... I ‘m not that genius, stop calling me like that. You’re to exaggerate. My robot was exploded and we almost burn the school.”

“Ow honey bunny, it’s just a beginning of your experiment. Don’t worry sweety, I’m very sure you and Shindong are make it better. And by the way, screw up about that school if it exploded or not.” She laughed hard and made Sungmin feel better. He’s very glad to have mom like this.

“Ah Sungminnie, don’t forget to take your swimming time this week. I dun want you neglect your health again. I’m busy lately and what if when I go home you-you’re not there anymore...” she made a fake sob. Sungmin rolled his eyes and laugh. “Now, I have to go back to my office,” she took her bag and pinched Sungmin again. “Bu-buuyy ma babby bunny,” She pouted her lips and acted like talking to a baby.

 “Umma, stop talking about bunny and baby to me in front of everyone!”

“No body here, Minnie. Bye!” she left him again.

Sungmin went to bathroom and showered his body. After cleaned up he change into baby blue T-shirt and short pants. He dropped his body to the bed and messaged Shindong.

To : Shindong Hyung

Hyung, what’s up

----

A minute later Shindong replied him.

Not so good, buddy. Yah, even it worst. Umma not allow me playing computer at home for 1 month. Great, I’m gonna dead. Say goodbye to your friend. Tell the priest and my parents to bring me bulgogi everyday at my grave.

----

Sungmin laughed hard.

Yah hyung poor you. Umma is not mad at me. #smirk

----

From : Shindong Hyung

I should go to your house everyday or else I'm dead without my lovely compie.

---

Whatever, but you must help me download ‘that crap’ for Eunhyuk.

---

From :Shindong Hyung

OOOgghh.. of course. Who wouldn’t want to help you!!!

---

ert! >///<

.......................................................................

Back at School again

Yesung already removed Siwon’s make up. Siwon just let him did that cos he was still busy with his own sobbed. Then now he’s back to his handsome face again. Kyuhyun opened his laptop and type his journal again.  He always did that, every time the 3 boys made a chaos he will write it up. Today is not so good and the boys are very tired. It still Monday, and what will gonna happen on the next 4 days?

“Hyung, I think we should go home earlier today. We made a lot of mess up. I’m so tired...” he punched his shoulder lightly.

Yesung sighed. “He’s right,” he spoke to Siwon whom calmed down this time. “We’d better get going now.” He stood up and took something from his desk. “You two can go without me, I’m going to give our report to teacher’s room.” He left the room with a their papers on his hand. So Kyuhyun and Siwon left earlier to their car without Yesung.

Yesung was about to leave the school when he saw a beautiful garden outside the building. He’s been curious about this garden before but he always forgot to get into this garden. He used to spend his spare time at school backyard which is full of high grass, means a lot of bug in there. If you know idiom like this: 'Dogs are men best friend', for Yesung that idiom mostly like 'Bugs are Yesung best friend'. Since Yesung buried his guilt for cursing it when he was a child, he became a bugs best friend. No one knows about his interest to bugs except Kyuhyun and Siwon or his own family. And when Yesung disappear, Kyuhyun and Siwon already know if Yesung's gone to backyard and playing with bugs.

But not for today, he wanted to see that garden.  He stepped inside and astonished to the beauty things there. The flowers are blossoming as if they greeted him to visit. He smelled some of the colorful flowers. Yesung was to amazed by the sight and suddenly he almost bumped into someone.

“Oh, sorry,” he apologized and bowed a little.

“Ah, never mind,” said the boy. That boy held a water pot. He must be some student who in charge of taking care these, Yesung said in his mind.

“Are you taking care all of these?” he pointed to the flowers.

“Yes,” answered the boy who wearing a uniform and yellow apron. “Our club like to cultivate plants especially flowers. I’m nurturing the roses here.” He smiled sweetly.

Yesung realized that the boy is pretty like the flowers. When he smiled, his smile is like the blossom roses. He just amazed to the boy’s face and his eyes staring into his smiling form lips.

“I’m Ryeowook,” the boy introduce him self and bowed. “Are you...?”

“Oh, I’m Yesung. Kim Yesung.” Finally he woke up from his dreamland. “Yao-you can call me Yesung.” Why I’m nervous? He slapped his mental.

Suddenly the bee flew in font of Ryeowook's face. Ryeowook seemed scared to the bee. He covered his face and head with his palms. “Bee!”

Yesung felt urge to rescue that boy. He stripped his school jacket and covered it on Ryeowook head. His hand still holding the jacket and he didn’t realize that Yesung stood up very close to Ryeowook. Ryeowook face almost attached to Yesung’s chest.

The bee kept flying above their head. Yesung’s hand moved to cast out the bee. “Shuu shuuuhh.. go go!” he looked annoyed to the bee. He felt that bee interrupting his moment with Ryeowook, but after the bee’s gone he felt thankful to that bee, because he realized that he almost hugged Ryeowook!

His chest fluttered fast ‘dugum dugum’. ‘What is it...? why my heart keep fluttering?’

Ryeowook peeked from his coat and look into Yesung eyes. Their eyes locked each other and they keep staring for long time...

‘Why when my heart fluttering fast, I feel so calm in the same time...?’

 

TBC

 

Awwww... Yesung, It’s so sweet.. Yay Yewook moment.

Sorry guys for long update... hope you still waiting ^_^

 

@Poko24Makashi: YEs, Siwon want to be like someone, but can’t tell rite now. Kekeke

@Login_korea: here, I’m updating again. :)

 

you  please comment and subs. ThanKYU... <333