Chapter 7

Three Frog Princes

 

“Don’t forget to write essay and give me on next 2 days.” Teacher Kim told his student after the bell rang for the end of the school day. All the students were tidying up their books and other stationeries to their bags, ready for home.

While Sungmin, he couldn’t go home yet because of his detention. He and Shindong must clean the computer lab. It’s been hard day for him since yesterday. He just want to skip it and went home, take a rest and heal his bump. Shindong came after him in front of the door and waved to him.

“Eunhyukie!” three guys appeared to their class. One, the tall muscle guy in front of the othe two. The other one is handsome yet feminine look with a smirk on his lips, and the last one a big guy. Yup, they are Yoochun, Heechul and Kangin. They approached Eunhyuk who is shivered on his seat. The poor boy hissed on Sungmin: “They’re coming, and I’m dead!”

Yoochun kicked off the chair next to Eunhyuk lighty and sat on it. Sungmin waved to Shindong gestured him to came in. Shindong came in and sat beside him in silent. Sungmin peeked on his shoulder to see what happen between Eunhyuk and the guys.

Yoochun opened his palm in front of eunhyuk to ask ‘something’ that they already knew. Eunhyuk gulped his saliva and shake his head a little and lowered his gaze to the table.

“You don’t have it? Tsk,” the guy named Yoochun seemed pissed off. Eunhyuk replied him with nod and still silent. “You promise this week.” Yoochun said again. Eunhyuk nodded again. “If you can’t get it... Give me back my money!” he said firmly.

“Hyung....” Eunhyuk pleaded. “I-I promise I will get it. It just not now....”

“! I can’t practice it with my Hanie,” Heechul the feminine one sighed.

“That’s why we shouldn’t borrow him money before!” Kangin folded his arms in front of his chest.

“I-I’m sorry, hyungdeul... Give me more time, ne~ ?” Eunhyuk pleaded more. He stole a glance to Donghae if the latter would hear their conversation. He felt embarrasse if Donghae know that Eunhyuk owe yadong movie to these guys. But Donghae was too busy with his ipod on his hand, the ear plug was attached to his ears right now. He must not hear us... Eunhyuk sighed a little in relieved.

“Yoochun hyung, what are you doing here?” Changmin said in his loud voice behind Yoochun. He came to his seat and took the book that seemed he forgot to take home. “Your mama is looking for you!” he added again and ran out from the class.

Yoochun faced now is redden while Heechul, Kangin held his laughter, but not with Eunhyuk. He burst out his laughter even spurted to his face.

“Yaaah!” Yoochun slamed the table and wiped his face. “Aih, disgusting!”

Eunhyuk starled and close his mouth with palms. “Do you really want to die?” Yoochun grabbed him by collar and lifted him up.

“N-No, hyung... mianhe...” Eunhyuk rubbed his palms to say sorry. Donghae stood up from his seat and he was about to interfere them, suddenly the guy with angelic face appeared, followed by the innocent face guy.

“Kangin...” he put his arms to the waist. “Are you molesting the poor boy again?”

“Yoonie~” the other guy whined and pouted.

“N-no- ye-yeobo...” Kangin face changed in sudden whilst Yoochun showed his big grined like a fool as he made a little wave to Junsu. “Baby...” he pleaded.

Donghae back to his seat and Tsk-ed of the silly sight in front of him. Heechul rolled his eyes and sighed. “Aish... I should go to my Handsome Hanie. We’re not over yet.” He death glaring Eunhyuk and left all of them.

“You promise will buy me new barbie this afternoon!” Junsu dragged Yoochun away from Eunhyuk, pouted and flicked Yoochun ears as his punishment. “You must forget your promise!”

“I still remember, baby... I still remember...” Yoochun his back to calm his lover. Before he dissappeared he peeked to Eunhyuk again and pointed him and hissed, “Watch out next time!”

“What did you just sa, Yoonie?” Junsu asked his lover and tighten his grip to Yoochun’s arm.

“Oh, no, Baby.. just nothing...”

Leeteuk also did the same to his Kangin. “Kajja! Let’s go home, my racoon!” then the distraction were gone away. Eunhyuk now can breathe easily and he caressed his chest.

“Hyukie, why did you borrow their money?” Sungmin asked him. Donghae also joined them. He’s been curious about it. Eunhyuk felt ashamed when Donghae sat next to him.

“Well... I borrowed their money to watch.. Shinwha concert...” Eunhyuk played with his fingers. “When I want to pay back the money... someone stole my pocket... I think I lost it in the train.. Aish!! Ummaaaa....” Eunhyuk cried and crashed his head on the table several times.

“Yo, boy relax...” Donghae stopped him.

“And for the pay back... They wanted something else... ‘you know what’... That’s why I’m asking you, Minnie-aaah!” Eunhyuk pleaded to Sungmin.

“Poor boy...” Donghae ruffled Eunhyuk’s hair.

“Oh crabby patty...” Shindong sighed and his stomach. “We can help him, Minnie-ah...” Shindong showed his big foolish grin to Sungmin.

......................................................................

 

Siwon, Kyuhyun and Yesung stood up near the school gate.

“what are we doing here, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked while facing the wall. Because he was avoiding to meet with Sungmin, prevent anyhing bad could happen like teleportation of his brain to his . “Can we just leave~?” Kyuhyun stomped his feet a little.

“Sshh.. shut up magnae,” Yesung hissed him. “Oh, there... He’s coming!” Yesung face turned to cheerful one. He waved to the person came after them. But that person seemed frowning and walked lazily.

“Ryeowook-ah...” Yesung came closer to greet the boy.

“Hyung...” Ryeowook replied softly but pouted. In his hand there was a buoquet of pretty red roses.

“Wow.. the flowers are so beautiful.” Yesung praised them with big eyes.

“Yeah, sure...” Ryeowook mumbled.

“Beautiful like you,” Yesung smiled to the boy before him.

“Yeah-mwo-what?” Ryeowook widen his eyes and woke up from his sad daydream.

“The flowers are beautiful like Ryeowook,” Yesung repeated again. His eyes locked Ryeowook eyes deeply which made Ryeowook blushed so hard. Yesung gave his a sweet smile before he turned around and called Siwon.

“This is Ryeowook. He prepares you the flowers that you wanted.” He said to Siwon.

“S-so.. They’re not for hyung?” Ryeowook asked Yesung.

Yessung shook his head, “Nope. Siwon, my dongsaeng needs that. Thank you so much Ryeowook. This is so meant for him.”

Then Siwon made a small bowed to Ryeowook. “Hi, I’m Siwon. Thank you so much for the flowers, Ryeowook-ssi... I don’t know how to thank you but I promise I will pay you back.”

Ryeowook also bowed for introducing him self. “Ah, never mind, sunbae.” He gave the flowers to Siwon’s hand.

 

o

o

o

 

“Hi, mom...” Siwon squat and put the flowers on the grave. The afternoon wind is very cozy blowing only the three handsome guy in there. Siwon his hand to the tomb of his mom’s grave. His tears fall slowly to his cheek. Yesung and Kyuhyun who stood behind him rubbed their friend shoulder. Siwon whiped his tears away and tried to smile while staring to his mom’s tomb.

“I bring you beautiful flowers like you.” He  said softly. “How are you, Mom? Are you doing great in there? I bring Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun to visit you. I’ve been taken good care by them. So you don’t have to worry me...”

“I always love you... I miss you, Mom...”

When Siwon stood up, Yesung his back. “Is it still very hard to you?” He asked. Siwon just nodded. “We’re always here for you.” He added to Siwon. Siwon smiled to Kyuhyun and Yesung and took their hands.

“Thank you,” he murmured.

“You’re welcome. We always take care each other, right?” Kyuhyun smiled. “Let’s go... I don’t want to be late. I have to meet my therapist.”

o

o

o

 

Kyuhyun played with flowers in his hands. He smiled happily seeing the beautiful and colorful flowers there. Then the young kid came to him and hugged him. The child smiled sweetly to him showing the aegyo that can melt everyone heart who see it.

“Can I see you again tomorrow?” Kyuhyun asked to the pretty kid and got replied with a smile. Kyuhyun ruffled her hair lovingly. They smiled and hugged each other.

Kyuhyun felt he flew to other scene... He saw the same kid sitting in the park next to the pink roses there. the kid waved to him to come near.

“I want to marry you when we grown up!” the kid chirped happily to Kyuhyun.

“B-but we just met yesterday...” Kyuhyun burned to red but he was so happy. It was his first love. The kid pouted and like want to cry.

“Don’t cry...” Kyuhyun coax that child. “I-I love you...” he stuttered. “I promise, I will marry you...” he smiled sweetly.

The little child smiled back to him. “Pinkie promise?”

“Pinkie promise”

Then they played like there’s no tomorrow, like they have their own world forever. Kyuhyun put the flowers crown that he just made to that kid’s head. “You’re beautiful.” He said.

But suddenly the kid felt something pain on the chest. She held his chest and gasping for the air. Kyuhyun started to panic and shake the child;s body.

“What happen?” He cried. But his friend could not say anything, the kid’s eyes started to blank and then felt to the ground.

“NOOOO!” Kyuhyun screamed in fear. “DON’T DIE!!!”

A woman ran to them and carried that child on her embrace. “Please hang in there!” she cried to the kid on her embrace. “Please...”

“She’s dead..she’s dead... NOOOO!” Kyuhyun cried and cried in his broken heart. The one that he love leave him alone. They promise they will stay together when they grown up. But now their promise just died...

 

“Kyuhyun... open your eyes...” someone called his name from his sleep.

He blinked his eyes several time when he see the ceiling above him. He realized now he was in his therapist’s room.

“Is that all you can remember, Kyuhyun?” he asked him gently.

“Yes, Doctor... I can’t remember anything again...” Kyuhyun murmured.

“Don’t feel guilty.” His doctor smiled to him. “I’m sure we can handle this.” He gave Kyuhyun several advices and a medical receipt. “I hope you come here again next week, Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun nodded and say thank you before he left.

 

At his home, Kyuhyun still tried hard to remember what happen on his past memory. That kid’s face still looming in his head. The face, cute eyes, pinky lips, chubby cheek, soft black hair. He could not forget but yet could not remember more. Kyuhyun stared blankly to the ceiling while laying on the bed then he doze off to dreamland.

He dreamt that he was in the infirmary. He saw Sungmin was in there and laid on the bed. He felt the urge to approached him. Kyuhyun caressed the sleeping boy face and went closer to his face. He kissed him like a princess in sleeping beauty tale, Sungmin opened his eyes cutely.

“You come...” Sungmin whispered to Kyuhyun and smiled.

Kyuhyun gave him his tender smile ever. They looked at each other lovingly but suddenly the little kid that Kyuhyun saw in his dream before appeared in front of him. Why does that kid come again? Kyuhyun felt confuse which one that he should choose? That kid or Sungmin...?

Kyuhyun step back avoiding Sungmin and the kid. Sungmin woke from his bed and step forward to Kyuhyun. That kid also followed next to sungmin and stepped closer. Both of them reached out their hands to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is getting more confuse. Is he has to take Sungmin’s hand or the other one...?

“Who are you...?” he asked to the kid. 

“Why I have to feel this way to you...? What have you done to me..??” he asked to Sungmin.

 

 

TBC

 

Are you guys puzzling? Yeah me too.. TT_TT

So... in this chpater I reveal that  Siwon’s mom is dead. Yesung asked for flower to Wookie is for Siwon’s mom.

And.. who is the kid in Kyuhyun’s dream...

Let mystery be mystery til the right time.. heheheh

Eunhyuk is having a debt to Kangin, Yoochun and Heechul. Hahaha and they’re asking for serial Yadong... LOL

Poor Eunhyuk... Let’s see next chapter, I hope Donghae, Sungmin and Shindong can help Eunhyuk. :D

 

Okay guys, please Comments... PWEEAAASEE!!! *_*

ThanKYU... :D