Chapter 8

Three Frog Princes

 

“Kyuhyuuuuunnn....” Once again Sungmin returned into Kyuhyun’s dream for several times, in different scene of dream. And this time is more beautiful than before. Bunnied were flying everywhere. Where is it? Heaven...? all the birds chirped happily. Then from afar, Sungmin ran to him and chirped very cute. “Kyuhyuunn, I love you....” Sungmin said while they’re hugging each other tightly.

“I love you too, Minnie...” Kyuhyun caressed Sungmin’s hair and leaned closer to his face.

Closer...

Closer...

Inche closer..

Centimeter closer...

Milimeter closer...

Chhh---

“GYAAAAA.... Cho Kyuhyuuuun... You are ERT!!” sound of lady distracted Kyuhyun from his nice sweet dream moment with Sungmin. Kyuhyun blinked his eyes hardly to make sure that the woman in front of him is his noona, Ahra. Kyuhyun was making a pout on his lips like want to kiss someone. Ahra threw blanket to his face madly.

“What the hell, noona?!” Kyuhyun yelled. “Aiisshh...” he felt upset that he just woke up in the morning by screaming of crazy woman no other than his own noona. He was just about to kissing his little pororo but then it just gone with the wind!

“What is in your dream, Kyuhyun???” Ahra ruffled his hair roughly.

“Noona, stop it!” Kyuhyun shoved her hand from his head.

“Look at your pants, Cho!” Ahra ordered him.

Kyuhyun looked down to his pants and saw that his pants were totally wet and still stood up proudly. “Oh, no... “ he murmured. “even in dream he still affect me...”

Ahra laughed. “You are crazy, Kyuhyun-ah.” She said. “Must be dreaming of your Sungmin again, huh?”

“AAAhhh... don’t say that, Silly Noona!” Kyuhyun frustrated and ran to his bathroom. He rushed to open the unlock bathroom door and ..

“Aaaaagghhh!!” Someone shouted from inside his bathroom.

“Silly, what are you doing in my bathroom??” Kyuhyun perforce to enter bathroom and closed the door behind him. He had to do it or else he will his own sister. And he will never ever live again because Ahra must be kill him painfully.

“Pee, of course. What else?” said that person calm.

“But why in here???”

“I want to wake you up but suddenly I want to take a pee.” Yesung added again still calm without knowing that Kyuhyun was in his high temperature and dangerous.

“Geeezz... hyung~ I...I....” Kyuhyun couldn’t control his mad desire again. He pleaded and approached the innocent Yesung who still take a pee.

“What-what are you doing, Kyu...?” Yesung felt something suspicious when Kyuhyun came near him with that look in his face.

“Hyuuung~ I feel not good... Ahra mentioned him again...” Kyuhyun pleaded behind Yesung made him goosebump.

“Kyuhyun! Not now! Aaghhh somebody help me!!” Yesung screamed when Kyuhyun hugged his waist and poke his hard member to Yesung’s . Yesung was panic and made his pee ran everywhere becasue he was struggling from Kyuhyun.

“I’m sorry, hyung... But I want feel good-hhhh....hhhh” Kyuhyun moaned to Yesung’s ear.

“I don’t want be by you.... Huuaaa let  me goooo!” Yesung cried hard.

Kyuhyun didn’t hear his hyung, he still poked . Yesung’s hand tried to reach something to stop Kyuhyun from him. He also struggled from Kyuhyun held. Finally he could reached the soap. He randomly shove that soap behind his head and got it! That soap shove into Kyuhyun’s mouth and made him coughed hard. Finally Yesung could free from him and ran outside the bathroom with a mess on his pants.

 

A few minutes later...

“Tsk...” Yesung grunt annoyingly when Kyuhyun offered him his pants which is very long for his shorter feet. Yesung now was wearing bathrobe. He peforced had to take a bath after that incident. “None fit in me...” he mumbled.

“Hyung, it’s your fault. Why did you come to my house in very morning?” Kyuhyun defended not wanting to be blame here. “Don’t you think anything can happen in the morning?”

“Tsk... I was bored, Kyu.” Yesung pouted. “Yesterday night was not good. Umma cried all night from when I arrived at home.”

“That problem again, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

Yesung replied with nod. “He’s back, Kyu... Yesterday my dad almost got accident. My instinct said it was him.”

“Geez... hyung, it’s been ‘hundred’ years ago. Why still he had a grudge?”

“He won’t stop until he got what he want. My mom.” Yesung gnashed his teeth. Kyuhyun felt there’s dark aura came out around Yesung’s body when he get mad. And now the atmosphere felt goosebumps. “He will kill my dad sooner or later... Then me...”

“Hyung...” Kyuhyun was horrified by the cold dark air around his room. Then what he feared happened. The glass on his table blew up with the clinking sound from the glass. Luckily it just a glass. The water inside it was spread around.

“Hyung, calm down please...” Kyuhyun held Yesung on his shoulder to awaken him from his madness. He was afraid Yesung could be more than this.

Yesung closed his eyes tried to calm down his power. His breathe seemed very heavy. “Stop it, Yesung hyung. You have to...”Kyuhyun said softly. “Don’t be weak to what he had done to you, Hyung. You have to control your self. We can defeat it, Nothing’s gonna happen with your dad and you.”

Yesung sighed. “You’re right, Kyu... Sometimes... I feel so afraid with this curse in me. What if Ryeowook knows about it...?”

“So don’t! Control your self. You know how to do it for all your life, hyung!” Kyuhyun said firmly. He gave Yesung the other pants which is seemed to be shorter than before. “Take his, I think it fit on you.” So Yesung took it and he went inside bathroom to wear it.

After they were on their suit, they had breakfast together with Ahra noona. “Don’t forget your pills, Kyu.” Ahra said to Kyuhyun and put his medicine bottle in front of Kyuhyun.

“I think I will be impotent if I take these pill....” Kyuhyun mumbled and make them all laughed.

“You better be impotent than like a horse.” Ahra added as she still laughed. . From a far with their unknowingly, Siwon was stumbled when someone mentioned about horse. (ignore this :p)

O

O

Siwon threw his book over his head while in across him, Yesung was spacing out to his own world. The situation is not went well to both of them from this morning. Yesung had told Kyuhyun before that he had problem in his family life. And it’s not a simple problem that he can resolve in short time. Kyuhyun also knew exactly that Yesung’s parents had met some people with special talent that you can call six sense or something like that. But none of them could help Yesung from the curse.

 

Kyuhyun was typing his journal again...

Yesung’s case

He’s been cursed since he was born. He once told me about how this curse began and been possessed.

It was all strated from 20 years ago...

Yesung’s mom is a beautiful young lady, wife of Mr. Kim Jae Won, daughter of the owner Royale Kim Hotel the famous five star hotels in Korea. Kim Jae Won is not come from rich family  but he has good education and he also diligent person with good manner. After graduated from seoul Institute he began to work in Royale Kim Hotel. He started from bottom position for his level. But because of his high working hospitable and warm ettitude he was promoted into higher position. He also was given changed to take master degree scholarship  in Japan. Kim Jae Won and Kim Haneul first meeting was in Japan. Young Haneul started to fall in love with this handsome young gentleman and they were bound in love relationship. After finished his study in Japan, Jae Won came back to Korea and got higher position in the hotel. The old Kim, Haneul’s father was attracted to this young man. When he knew that her daughter were having relationship with him, he blessed them to the marriage couple. Old Kim can feel Jae Won is a very gentle man that can be trusted to rule his hotels one day.

But in other hand, there was other young man who always chase Haneul since they were still young. He was son of Mr. Kim’s business partner. But haneul never put her attention to this young man. Because she knew he liked to hang out with many girls since high school, so Haneul could not trust him. But she didn’t know if his love is so big for her.

When Haneul wanted to marry Jae Won. He came to her and said that he will curse their life. When she born her child, that child will get possessed and for his entire life that child will become the scariest person because he is a bad luck. Yesung can kill others even his own self with his curse. If you think Sadako is only in movie, it’s not true. Yesung is REAL... sadako.

 

Luckily, Yesung is grown up with handsome face. His family really cover everythings up from public that Yesung actually is having a weird deathly power. He doesn’t talk too much with people. He even ever felt very frustrated with his own ‘disease’. When me and Siwon met him, we all felt are having the same problems. It was fate that bridge us together, so we can cheer up and help each other. I feel like I’m not the only one who have this aweful problem, even though my ‘disease’ are appear when I’m a big boy. Not like Yesung who are being possessed since he was born, and not like Siwon who are obsessed with his mom since his mother died at his 10 years old age.

Before met us, Yesung hyung was really really anti social person. He only talked to bugs and his turtles. Well even now he’s still the same anti social but not as much as he used to be. Now he has someone who can reely on... friends who always troublesome each other.. :)

Yesterday he told me that he wanted to open with some one besides us. That flower boy who gave Siwon roses. I think he likes that pretty guy. That person makes Yesung wants to be some one new...

But now seems his dream is being torned apart. I can’t believe it that man will come back again and mess hyung life..

I hope yesung and his family will be alright. I haven’t asked about incident of yesterday that happened to his father. I hope Jae Won ahjussi will be fine. I don’t want if he died and then I also lost my hyung... I’m afraid that Haneul ahjuma will took over to that man. They are nice parents.. I don’t want something bad happen to all of them.

I hope Yesung will find someone who can throw that curse... Please God, help him...

 

TBC

 

 

This is Yesung's Mom. Kim Haneul.

 

Yesung's father, Kim Jae Won.

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE...

So you guys know that Kyuhyun and Siwon are having pshycological problem but not with Yesung. And who is actually the man who put curse on Yesung??

Btw, I want to say sorry for all my viewers. From 21 June, I restrict this fic because I only have 1-2 comments by every chapter from most of my viewers. Did you guys really read it or not? How about my subscribers?  Please don't be silent reader. Actually I had several times of being frustrated when I write this fic. Please, I just want some appreciation from you, of course not all of you. ^^

If you are asking for Kyumin moment. I promise you I will put real Kyumin moment in this fic. It just that Kyuhyun can't be near with Sungmin right now, there is still mystery why he acts like that. I will reveal it and heal Kyuhyun so they can be together. :D

@St416AllDaePoko24Makashidengekidaisy : I'm glad that little kyumin moment can make you happy. ^^

@c-wonp-qa: Wookie is not disapoint again, right? ^^

@safly2408BabywookieFullemoonteaFarah111 : I hope I can make you laugh in every chapter.

 

Please keep supporting me in this fic.

Thanks for the  subscribers and comments from early chapters. ^_^

See You on next Chapters... <333