Chapter 3

Three Frog Princes

This is why Kyuhyun calls Sungmin as Pororo ^-^

 

Siwon ran to the nearest window. His eyes were big opened wide and his jaw dropped. “L-L-look wh-what yo-you’ve done..!”

 

The flagpole outside school was half burned and some other part embedded to the tree. It would kill people if somebody near it, but luckily Yesung never had killed people before and he doesn’t want that to happen in the future. The sky still dark outside like it will rain soon.

“I-i- didn’t mean it, Siwon..” he sobbed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “I-I didn’t mean it, Siwon..." he sobbed.

“Shh...Hyung... “ Siwon hugged him and kissed his head to calm him down. “Every one did mistake..., Please think about something nice. Forget about what just happened, okay?” Yesung just nodded inside Siwon’s chest and concentratedtoreflate the condition back intonormal again. His arms wrapped around Siwon waist, thenafter some moment theskyslowlyturned to blue, the weather became warm, the birds were chirping again like nothing happened before, except the mess up thatYesung did. “Let’s get Kyuhyun out,” Siwon whisperedstillhugging his hyung.

Kyuhyunwas freezing when he came out of refrigerator. His hyungs lead him to bed and stripped his coat and shirt. “Here, you will get warm and better.” Siwon covered his body with ablanket. Kyuhyun buried his face under blanket and pillow, managedtoget some sleep until he feels better.

BRAAAKKKK

Suddenly someone slammed their entrance door. Yesung ran to their study room followed by Siwon. “KIIIDDS!” someone yelled. A figure of tall man stood up before them. He had a fiercing eyes and y face. “What was that?!” he screamed out.

“I-I..umm.. I w-was..” Yesung stuttered. Siwon only frozen without know what to say. “it-it was..”

“WOW.. You Saw That?! It was COOL!!” the guy in front of them seemed very happy noticing the mess up outside. It’s weird though. “Gosh.. It’s like in movie! Can you make like that again with thunder snatching behind my back?” Choi Seung Hyun spread his hands. “Gosh, I think, I will be cool..”

“Mr. Choi..” said Yesung.

“TOP.” The man cut him. “T-O-P. Mr. TOP. Cause I’m TOP of the world. Please remember that” he corrected.

‘Our principal is crazy guy’ Siwon said inside his mind.

“Okay, Mr. TOP. But it won’t be  a good idea. I’m afraid it might kill you..” said Yesung.

“Serious??” TOP was shocked, his cool fantasy was ruined up. “Oh, man! I should figure out something that can me stunning!” he walked out the room left the boys with jaw dropped.

“I told you he is a mad guy..” Siwon whispered emotionally. Yeah this school is full of crazy people, you will find out later. Kekeke

 

...............................................

At lunch time

“Minnie!” Shindong  greet his friend. He was sitting in front of his built up computer. Wires are every where. Yap, Shindong and Sungmin were about to made some experiment. They were in doing some robot experiment. Sungmin took the chair next to Shindong and sat on it. Shindong was typing some programing code. He was so serious and Sungmin pointed to the monitor to correct some mistakes. “that’s it! DONE!” he exclaimed.

“Okay, hyung! Let’s try it!” Sungmin walked to the big machine near the computer. It’s their robot experiment. He rubbed his palms and blew it nervously. He took some wire and connected it to the robot, then pressed the switch on of the robot. They were nodding to each other with serious face, then Shindong press the ENTER button on his keyboard.

The electricity streamed to the robot and some lights of the robot were blinking. They were smilling that the machine was working. But suddenly there was electric shock and explosion from the robot that almost hit Sungmin.

“Hyung! What should we do?” sungmin was panic.

“Unplug the wire!” Shindong ran toward the robot and they unplugged the all the  wire connection. But the explosion already made a huge puff of black smoke and blocked the sight. The smoke flew outside the room and noticed by students near the room.

“FIIIRRREEEE!!!!” the students were screaming out and ran everywhere. Someone press the fire alarm and made all the entire hall in panic madness.

Sungmin and Shindong still busy cast out the smoke with their coats. They won’t go out of the room until they sure the computers are safe. Sungmin opened the window and cough hardly because he couldn’t breathe.

“I-cough- think-we should- cough- safe- cough the computers..” Sungmin said betwenn his cough while opening all the windows. Shindong still tried to extuinguished the small fire from the robot with his coat.

“Sungmin! Shindong! What are you doing?!” teacher rushed into the room followed by two men whom brought a fire extinguisher. They sprayed the robot until the smoke died out.

Finally everything has calm down and the smoke already gone. “You two! Go to teacher’s room! NOW! I call your parents!” the teacher was angry and went out. Shindong and sungmin were mess up. They are dirty and black.  Some part of Sindong’s coat are burnt. Sungmin wiped his glasses made only that part are clean while his face all fully black. They walked out the room in unsteady steps. Not because the teacher scolded and would punish them, but their experiment from months ago had ruined up. Nothing left from their hard work. Other students were laughing because of their smokey face. They only sighed ignoring all the laughter toward to their look.

                                               

One hour later...

Shindong was dragged by his mom outside the teacher room. Since Sungmin’s parents couldn’t come, the teacher wrote the letter to be delivered to his parents via Sungmin. He went out of teacher room and looked for the toilet to clean him up. He liked want to cry out loud after he washed his face and ing some of his uniform. Then he walked outside toilet to his own locker and got to change his uniform with the clean one. Teacher punished bith of the kids to go home earlier. They got detention to do some papers and homework, also the apologize statement of what they’ve done.

On the other way, Kyuhyun just walked over the hall when he knew the halls were already quiet. The students must be inside their classed in this hour. He streched out his hands in front of his body while humming his favorite  song. When he was on the intersection of the hall, he bumped someone. He closed his eyes when they were bumped into each other and opened his eyes again to find out the person in front of him. His eyes were wide open out while his body couldn’t move at all. The person who bumped to him also froze like a stone with his eyes lock into Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

................................

Outside the building.

 

Siwon examined the burnt flagpole outside the building. He couldn’t believe that Yesung’s power such this scary. Yesung like a little bit more spooky nowdays, he thought. What if someone outside near this flagpole and that tree? He might be already dead now.

“I can believe you’re about to burn the entire school!” Shindong’s mom said in angry way.

“Umma... you’re too much!” Shindong quibbled. “At least only one room...”

“Omo? You said like it was nothing?” his mom scolded back. “No computer for month at home!”

“Umma! You’re going to kill your own son?” Shindong cried out. “It likes the air to breathe! If I don’t touch it for one day, I’m gonna dead!”

“Oh congratulation for my drama king son!”

“Ummaaaaaa!”

Siwon was about turned his body around to back into the school, his body almost bumped into shindong’s mom. To ovoid bumped into someone, Siwon reflected his body backward but unfortunately he fell of to the ground. He felt embarassed but managed his way to stand up again. Whne he got up, his face was face to face with her.

“Oh, I’m sorry” So Hee, Shindong’s mom apologized and smiled to him.

(A/N : she is Jang So Hee who played on Temptation of wife. For you who don’t know her here she is:

She’s beautiful right? And she’s chubby like shindong.. It’s too hard to find the senior actress with the family name of Shin. So change her name into Shin So Hee.. heheh. all the moms in this story are beautiful, so Siwon won’t be comfortable.. kekeke #evil)

Siwon was glued to her and he didn’t say anything. He felt his sweat ran over his body little by little and his palms were cold. His face was clearly very pale that everyone could able to see it.

“Kid, are you fine?” the woman asked him in worry  and touched his cheek. “Is it hurt?” the woman tried to examine if Siwon is okay. She just did what a mom should do to their son.

Siwon was agape and he held his own breathe like he saw a ghost. He ran away like crazy leaving Shindong and his beautiful mom in confused look. He ran and ran like there’s no tomorrow along the school halls, almost slipped and hit the wall. But kept on running untill he slammed his door room. No body there. No Yesung hyung and no kyuhyun inside. He closed the door and in rush grabbed his bag. Spilled all the things inside into the floor untill he found out the small pouch. He grabbed it and went inside toilet (still inside their room of course). He faced the mirror and took all the things from his pouch, started to put make up on his face. (Bwahahah.. sorry can’t hold my laugh). After all the make up was done, he put a long wig on his head.

(hahahah I can’t imagine that! Siwon become like a sissy guy. Uh don’t worry he’s not like that, I will reveal what happen to him later).

TBC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi you,  I'm back!

I know this chapter is short. I can't think about any idea anymore. so I hope you guys don't feel upset. T_T

Finally Siwon weirdness is revealed a little. Let's see in next chapie. kekeke

and.. you don't forget to comment.. 

 

THANK KYUUU.. ^-^