Chapter 9

Three Frog Princes

 

Siwon leaned his head to the tree behind his back. Siting in the school backyard alone made him more comfortable. He sighed several times and closed his eyes enjoying the soft wind blew his face. His folded his right leg and put right arm on it. ‘Just one hour, I need to sleep to ease my head.’ Siwon spoke in his mind.

His head kept busy reminding him about what happen last night after he and his friends went to Mom’s graveyard. That’s why he couldn’t focus well during the day. Siwon, Yesung, and Kyuhyun stayed in silent for almost whole time since the morning. They didn’t talk, didn’t joke around like usual. And now Siwon just need some time which is the comfort condition that can make him feel peaceful.

 

Flashback

His father already waited for him in dining table. He sat there and showed his cool and calm face like usual. “Why did you come very late, Son?” he greeted Siwon calmly.

“I think you’d better not know the reason.” Siwon answered coldly. He just about to went upstairs but his father cut him.

“I’m still your father,” the old man said. “And I have rights to know. Come, and have dinner.” Choi Yong Joon put the white cloth on his collar and cut the meat. His face still stared at his dishes without took a single glance to Siwon.

“I don’t have appetite,” said Siwon.

“Did you visit her again, son?”

“Then so what if I did?!” Siwon burst out his anger.

Choi Yong Joon had stopped put attention to his dishes. He looked at Siwon from his seat and then stood up. “Son...” he said in a lower tone.

Siwon rolled his eyes. “Look, you didn’t care about her! And I don’t want you ask anything about her and interfere my business whether if I went there or not!” Siwon yelled.

“Siwon, it’s been long time ago...” his father tried to make his son calm.

“Yes, long time! Hundreds years for you like you’ve never care before! Now She’s gone!” Siwon’s emotion no longer restrained. “It was all because of your fault! And how dare that you never feel guilty?!”

“Siwon, stop it... I...” Choi Yong Joon just opened his mouth but then he heard Siwon cut him.

“I need to rest. Goodnight.” Siwon said coldly and went upstairs through a big stairs. He slammed his bedroom door roughly.

His father left in silent down there. nothing he could do to fix the father-son relation that had been broken years ago since Choi Ji Woo, his wife died. He breathe heavily and fall his body to the couch.

“Master...” the old house keeper bowed to him politely. “I’m sure young master will forgive you someday.” He smiled to his master calmly. Choi Yong Joon didn’t know that word is only to ease his heart or it just only some polite attention from his servant. The old maid had stayed with Choi family since he was a teenager. He always knows how to ease Yong Joon’s burden heart whenever he had a problems. But not this time, Yong Joon can’t think clearly. He had lost his wife, and he doesn’t want to lose his child either.

End of Flashback

 

Siwon tired of crying last night. He tried to call Yesung, but he didn’t pick up. And then he saw Yesung’s dark face in the morning. He must have problem too, but it’s not the right time to ask him now since he also felt uncomfortable with his own condition. Tears started to fall from the corner of his eyes. He just let it fall through his cheek and getting down to his neck.

“Are you okay...?” a very soft and concerned voice said.

Siwon opened his eyes and turned his head away from the person who talked. He felt ashamed that he has caught of something that he didn’t want to show to everyone. Crying...

He wiped his tears in a rush wish that person never seen it. “Can I sit here?” but without Siwon’s permission he already sat beside him and leaned his head to the tree. Siwon threw his glance away from that smiling boy when he tilted his head to see Siwon.

“What do you want?” Siwon asked coldly, wish that boy feel uncomfortable and leave him alone.

But he just gave him another killer smile but cute...

“I know, it’s none of my business.” Said the boy. “But when I see someone crying, I feel I have concern to wipe the tears.” His words made Siwon  snorted. “You may think I’m cheesy, but that’s me~” he said cheerfully.

“And you need to know every body business?” Siwon said in irritation.

“If they tell me,” the smiley killer said easily.

“So you are a trustful person, huh?”

“You can say so. Oh I like that my new nick name.” He laughed.

“And now what? Do you think I will tell you my everything?” Siwon was about to rose up from his seat but then the boy held his arm.

“Where are you going?”

“Find peaceful place,” said Siwon sarcastic.

“You won’t find any peaceful place again than this,” Kibum assured him. He held Siwon more to prevent him from getting away. “Please stay here, just ignore me...”

Siwon obeyed him so Kibum released his arm. They sat in silent until Siwon finally spoke out. “Hey...” he broke the silent.

“Humm...?” Kibum hum-ed him.

“When you lost some one... Do you feel like your  world is ended?” asked Siwon.

 

Kibum blinked his eyes when he looked at Siwon. Maybe it is what Siwon feels right now, Kibum thought but he decided not to ask it. He turned his head to the front of his sight, back again to lean his head to the tree.

“Your world stop when you feel emptiness because you lost the person that you love,” Kibum said.

“H-how do you know that I love that person?” Siwon asked.

Kibum smiled sweetly. “You will not lose your world if you don’t love that person,” he simply answered. They looked at each other while Kibum still formed a sweet smiling lips. The soften inside Kibum seemed came through Siwon’s heart. They stayed looking at each other. “But there’s still other world waiting for you.” Kibum continued. “Give them another shot, man.”

Siwon lowered his gaze from Kibum’s. Thinking. Is this boy right...? But I still can’t let it go... Siwon was fighting argument inside his mind. Siwon still remind silent for a while until finally he managed to speak.

“Umm.. I’m Siwon...” he said.

“I know,” said Kibum cheerfully. Siwon widened his eyes to Kibum.

“Stupid if I don’t know you,” he laughed. “Man, you are those exclusive students. Uhh, I hate you guys for stealing my fans. My fanbase almost fade away...” He pretend to look sad. Kibum then stood up. “I have to go back to class. Rest time is almost over.”

“W-wait...!” Siwon asked him when Kibum already took paces from him.

“Kibum. My name is Kibum,” said the boy without looking back. He grabbed something from is pocket and threw it to Siwon. “don’t forget what I said to you. I don’t like my advice being useless.” Then he left.

Siwon glanced to this thing than Kibum just threw. His eyes widened when he see it. ‘Why that boy gave me this thing?’ the pink lollipop with a heart shape

 

o

o

o

 

 

At the Princes Room....

When Siwon backed to the class, the atmosphere wnt well again. They started to talk and joking around as usual. Siwon knew he still can not forgive his father but his meeting with Kibum ease his heart a little. That smile still remind in his head. The happy face that Siwon wanted to see again next time. Siwon felt something inside his heart but he kept it by him self. He will talk about it later with his brother because he still can not decide what kind of feeling that he has right now. 

Yesung opened the fridge and took some ice blocks to the bowl. He offered them to Kyuhyun with confused look. Kyuhyun took it with hesitate. “What this for...?” he asked his hyung.

“Try to control your self, Kyuhyun,” Yesung said with a serious tone. “Bring them wherever and whenever you go. At least they can help you to cooler your body.” Then he took ice compress bag from his bag, threw it to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun put all the ice inside the compress. “Then what should I do...?”

“Put it on your jacket.” Yesung ordered. “When you get heat again, press it on you skin.”

Kyuhyun press the compress to his face to test the cool sensation. “Waah.. it’s cool, hyung.” He amazed. “So... I can see my pororo from now on...” Kyuhyun said to him self. Yesung crossed his arms in front of chest and nodded proudly to him self.

“And no more us anymore!” Siwon said firmly.

“Hey, I never both of you!” Kyuhyun defended.

“That’s what you did this morning to me...” Yesung squinted his eyes.

“That was just close!” Kyuhyun yelled. He remembered this morning he almost choked the soap and that’s was hurt. He his poor neck using the ice compress.

“What? You did that to him, Kyu?” Siwon asked with a loud laughter. “Lucky that you can save your self, hyung.” Siwon pat his tummy because he couldn’t stop his laugh.”Kyuhyun just him often, ne~”

“Stupid horse!” Yesung grabbed the compress from Kyuhyun and threw it to Siwon. The compress landed on Siwon’s . Siwon was shocked by the sudden cold on his . He jumped from his chair and almost fell when his foot stuck on the chair leg.

“!” he cursed. “Damn that’s so cold!”

Yesung and Kyuhyun now laughed hard on Siwon. “That’s for you, man.” Yesung said with a winner on his face. “Hey, guys. What are you gonna do after school?” Yesung asked his friends.

“Hmmm.... nothing... Wae?” Siwon asked back.

“Well, I want to see that Ryeowook boy again....” Yesung said shyly, his face became red without he noticed it.

“Aaahh.... the flower boy~~” Siwon as he raised one of eyebrow. “Hmmm....”

“W-why are you looking at me like that, huh..?” Yesung stuttered.

“Why your face is flustering, hyung~” Siwon more. Kyuhyun also joined him and giggled.

“Yesung hyung needs the iiceee...” Kyuhyun said and chuckled. “Somebody needs to be  cooling down...”

“Omona... Do you have fever, hyung?” Siwon pretend to be worry. He leaned closer to Yesung and offered the ice compress to Yesung face. “Hyung, you’re burning...” Siwon grinned widely.

“Oh, shut up!” Yesung took that compress and threw it to Kyuhyun’s .

“My Gaawd!” Kyuhyun yelled. “Why do you keep throwing thing to our precious ?! Tell us that you like it, hyung, kekeke.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Aissh...” Yesung couldn’t said anything to the prank boys.

0

0

0

 

After School....

Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae were gather at the backyard. They were sitting on the grass and make a circle with a serious talk. Remember that Shindong and Sungmin wanted to help Eunhyuk, guys? So here they are. Planning something to help Eunhyuk. Donghae seemed have interest with this idea. Deep inside he felt want to be closer with Eunhyuk. ^^

Eunhyuk already prepared him self with a small notebook which had a monkey and banana art printed on it. His pen also had a cute monkey stuff on the edge. Donghae stole a glance to Eunhyuk properties and held his smile, because he found that Eunhyuk was so cute. Eunhyuk faced Shindong with serious expression like a student put attention to the teacher lesson. He never serious with the lessons at class though.

“Guys,” Shindong opened the conversation.

“YES!” Eunhyuk said vigorously.

“We have treasure in this school....” Shindong continued. Eunhyuk , Sungmin and Donghae opened their mouth to the big O. “I know this never happen before. All students here are stupiiid. So now, We can use the advantage of our treasure, our preciouuusss....(imagine how smeagol say it)”

“What what is it...?” Sungmin bite his teeth nervously. Donghae still widened his fishy eyes and Eunhyuk nodded and started to write on his note.

“Let’s raise money, my friends!!” Shindong raised his hands and screamed in joy. The other three also very excited. All of them clapped their hand like idiot.

“Awww.. you’re so genius....!!” Donghae pinched Shindong chubby cheek and Sungmin hugged Shindong cutely. Eunhyuk still nodded his head and waiting for the next speech from Shindong. “No wonder why you’re the geek!” Donghae said happily.

“Yah, what do you mean?” Shindong shove Donghae’s hand from his face. He rubbed his redden cheek because Donghae did it too rash.

Donghae grinned and turned his head to Eunhyuk who were very serious. “How, Hyuk?” he asked.

“Eh?” Eunhyuk made a Silly face looking back at Donghae.

“How to get that money?” Donghae asked which made Eunhyuk from joy turned to quiet. He scratched his head and...

“H-how...?” he asked to Shindong with silly face because he even didn’t know what is Shindong’s plan but they were over excited before they knew it.

“Asih, paboyaaa!!” Shindong slapped their heads. “Who ask you overjoy without listening my plan first!” Both Eunhyuk and Donghae rubbed their heads.

“That’s hurt~” Eunhyuk whining. Sungmin just grinned to his friends foolish act while fixing his new rounded glasses on his face.

“The princes...” Shindong squinted his eyes. “Let’s stalk them. Let’s stalk our princes...”

 

TBC

 

Sibum moment~~~ Sibum shipper are you happy? 

HOHOHOHO... Shindong, you are genius... They're gonna stalk the Princes.. HAHAHAHA

So what should I name of the Shineunhaeminteam , guys? Help me cos I can't think of the name. ^^

And Yay.. Kyuhyun wants to brave him self to see Sungmin... Will that ice cube work well on him?? Let's see then ^^

 

Poko24Makashi : Yes, it's Siwon's mom ^^. He's very depression when his mom died. About Yesung curse.. Ryeowook will find out.. Hahaha I spoil here... And can Ryewook accept Yesung or leave him??? And What will Yesung gonna do? Leave Ryeowook because he's afraid of hurting his love?? Hahaha we'll find out on next next next chapter, dear.. ^^

c-wonp-qa  Kyumin moment won't be that easy as Yewook for this time. But Kyu will fight for it!