chapter 6

Three Frog Princes

 

Kyuhyun touched Sungmin’s shoulder and caressed his bangs that covered his eyes. “Cute~” his head bowed down to Sungmin’s face.

Closer...

Closer...

CHUUU....

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin.

Kyuhyun pull away the kiss from Sungmin’s lips. The boy still remind sleep. He touched his own lips. Then lowered his head again toward the smaller one and began to caress his cheek lovingly. He kissed him again, this time is longer.

He began to nibbling Sungmin’s lower lips. The lips is so sweet yet very tender, thought Kyuhyun. He couldn’t let the kiss over yet. He wanted more and more. Even his cute little bunny-like-pororo was sleeping, Kyuhyun felt very happy for his first time kissing Sungmin on the lips.

“Where is the doctor anyway?!” Someone shouted interfering the Kyumin moment. Kyuhyun hurried up let go the kiss and straight his head. His body was heat that he couldn’t control anymore, but he had to and MUST!

Eunhyuk and Donghae came back to infirmary and found out there someone inside there besides Sungmin.

“Who’s there?” Eunhyuk shouted. “doctor?”

They walked closer to the curtain which is barricade Sungmin and them. Kyuhyun popped out from the curtain. His hand was cover his mouth, hiding his red face like tomato.

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked him. “Who are you?” he could not clearly see his face because of those hands on the face. But the guy before them was not answering his questions. He just ran passing Eunhyuk and Donghae outside the infirmary.

“Strange,” Donghae shrugged his shoulder and came to Sungmin who is still sleeping peacefully without noticed that someone has ravished his lips before. Even Donghae and Eunhyuk were not realize that Sungmin’s lips are swallowed red now.

“Stupid doctor, he can’t be found anywhere.” Eunhyuk sighed as he watching Sungmin. “How about both of us cure him? What do you think?” he looked at Donghae asking for agreement.

“Uummm... okay...” Donghae answered.

“So... what should we do first...?”

“I thought you know how!” Donghae said unbelievable.

“So that’s why I’m asking you...”

“But you were the first one who want to cure him!”

“I’m just saying, but I don’t know how!” Eunhyuk pleaded.

“Okay okay... Let’s see what they have here.” Donghae took medicine box and looking for something inside. “Alcohol... we need this I guess...” he mumbled and gave the bottle to Eunhyuk. He also took out the cotton and some gel like for healing bump or something.

“Bandage?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Okay, bandage,” Donghae answered.

They started to clean Sungmin’s face with wet towel and continuing with the treatment from ‘Dr. Lee Donghae’.

Minute passed by minute and they’re done!

Sungmin started to stir from his unconsciousness. “Mmmhh...” he moved his head.

“Minnie? Are you awake?” Eunhyuk asked him. “O god, Min. I’m so worry before.”

“What happened? Omo! Why I can’t see anything???”

“.....”

“What happen? Who are you???” Sungmin moved his hands everywhere.

“......”

“Why are you keep silent? Where am I? Why I can’t see anything???”

“Donghae...” Eunhyuk finally spoke. “You close his eyes... bandage.” -_____-

“Omo!” Donghae slapped his forehead. “Mianhe, Sungmin-ah. I fix the bandage.”

“What happen to me, Eunhyukie?” Sungmin asked after Donghae fixed the bandage that cover his eyes.

“You collapse after hit vaulting box. So we brought you here.” Eunhyuk held Sungmin’s hand. “Your bump is awfully awesome. Bigger than girls' s.”

“Geez.. come on, hyuk. Not that BIG!!” Minnie chirped while holding his bump under the bandage. “Where’s my glasses?”

“Errr.. we don’t know... maybe left in the gym. Someone might pick it for you. We can ask our classmate later.” Minnie just nodded to agree. His friends or maybe Kibum will take care of it.

“Do you want to stay here?” Donghae asked Sungmin, “or you want to join next class?” His thumb pointed to the exit door.

“I think I’m going out of here,” Sungmin dropped his feet on the floor. Then the three of them left infirmary while Eunhyuk held Sungmin hand to help him if he still dizzy or something worse he might fall again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile let’s go back again when Kyuhyun ran out back to his room.

“Hyung~” Kyuhyun burst into the room. Sweat’s running over his body and his face was red as tomato. “Heelp~” he pleaded. he ran towards Yesung and hugged the older one from behind.  yesung felt something poke hard on his and he jumped.

“Yah!” he yelled to the boy behind. “Get off of me! Don’t poke your bulge on me!” he struggled from Kyuhyun’s grip. “Siwon.. help me!” he screamed at Siwon who was put his head on the table, seemed look so frustrated.

“What agaiin~” he lifted his head and whined.

“Kyuhyun me!” Yesung yelled to wake him up. Kyuhyun now is burying his face to Yesung crook neck. “Shisus, stop poking that thing!”

“Sungmin~~” Kyuhyun blew his hot breathe into Yesung ear made him shiver and limped.

“Aaaarrggh~ No! I’m Yesung, I’m Yesung!” Yesung struggled hard from Kyuhyun. His lifted his hand and tried to grab Kyuhyun’s hair to dismiss Kyuhyun’s face from his ear. “Siwooon~” he pleaded with puppy eyes to Siwon who seemed very lazy.

Siwon sighed and smacked his head lightly. “Aigoooo....” He grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist and dragged the boy to stay away from Yesung. “I feel want to throw him to the window.” He mumbled. He held Kyuhyun’s waist tightly from behind. Kyuhyun undone his necktie and tried to grab Yesung again. Once he succeeded grabbing Yesung by his collar, the latter was very angry. Yesung pick something on the table and hit it hard to Kyuhyun’s head.

Kyuhyun’s body slipped from Siwon embrace. “He’s pass out... Hyung...”

Yesung fixed his collar. “I have to or else he me again. Geez...” He rubbed his but memorized when Kyuhyun poked his bulge. It wasn’t their first time got molested by evil maknae. But lucky for both Yesung and Siwon that Kyuhyun never done anything more than this. They always succeed to stop his action anyway... kicked him, hit him, tied him up, and even locked him inside the fridge.

“Naughty kid, I told him to be careful when he’s outside!” Yesung scolded his unconscious dongsaeng. Of course his dongsaeng will not listen anything came from him. “Come, pick him up to bed.” His hand gestured Siwon to help him carry Kyuhyun.

“Next, I swear I throw him from window... “ Siwon mumbled while he look for something inside Kyuhyun’s pocket when he’s already lied down on bed. “Got it!” he found the pain killer pill for his headache that he asked from Kyuhyun to get it before. “Aigoo, he’s not forgetting me, I thought he played around with his pororo boy.” Then he flicked Kyuhyun’s forehead lightly.

Siwon poured water into a glass and drink it with the pill. “Yesung hyung...”

“Ne...”

“Can we visit her after school...?” Siwon asked Yesung who sat on the edge of the bed.

Yesung looked into the photo frame on the table not far from the bed and smiled. “Sure.. It’s been a long time, that I haven’t visited her lately.”

“Gomawo, hyung. Oh, btw... Can you drive me to flower shop before that?”

“Flower...?” Yesung mused something then his mouth formed the big O. “I’ll take care the flower...” he smirked happily almost speaking to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Lunch Time

The bell rang loudly time for break coomee... The students jumped happily from their seat, and some of them ran out from class. Sungmin the poor boy after he crashed vaulting box and got big bump on his forehead, must faced other reality that his glasses was broken. Kibum was the one who picked it for him.

“I’m hardly to see...” he pouted. Even when teacher wrote something on the board, he couldn’t see it well. Kibum helped him all the time to what was written on the board.

“Poor, Minnie...” Kibum made a sad expression and ruffled his hair. “Do you want to the cafeteria?”

Sungmin shake his head. “I want eat in here.” He said as he took out his lunch box.

“Wow.. they seem soo delicious... I think they asked me to eat them all.” Kibum held his hand on his chest while looking at the food in his puppy eyes.

Sungmin laughed and nodded,then he took one piece of his dishes with a chopstick and referred it to Kibum’s face. “Aaaah~” he said.

Kibum opened his mouth widely to accept Sungmin’s feeding. But Sungmin played with the food. He swing it around Kibum’s face. “Kibum-ah, where is your mouth? I can’t see it without my glasses?”

“Aish, here!” Kibum grabbed Sungmin’s hand and he quickly the chopstick to his mouth before Sungmin pull away.

“Hey... Can I join?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk who is now eating on his table alone.

“Oh... sure,” Eunhyuk blushed.

“We never talked much, didn’t we?” Donghae said while turned the chair in front of Eunhyuk table to face him so he can eat facing Eunhyuk. The boy before him just nodded in a red face biting his lower lips to prevent the wide foolish smile on his face because he feels a butterfly on his stomach right now.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile Yesung went to the garden again, perhaps Ryeowook is in there then he will be lucky to see him again. He smiled in along way to the flower garden ignoring several voices that referring from other students saying he’s handsome, cool, and whatsoever. The garden now is in front of his eyes, and he can feel his heart skip a beat.  He needed to calm his self before he see Ryeowook. Take a deep inhale and exhale then get into the flower garden.

The person he’s looking for is in there! He was spraying something to the leaves, hmm.. maybe it’s a plant hormone, Yesung thought so. He made a sound to distract the boy before him whom so concentrated on doing his job while humming a song.

“Uhumm...” Yesung cleared his throat.

The boy stopped spraying notice there’s someone here beside him self, he tilted his head and looked to his side. His eyes went bigger when he saw Yesung standing close to him. “Hyung!” he chirped. “I thought, I’m the only one here!” he smiled widely. Well, gladly that he looked happy, so it will made a good day for Yesung.

“You seem love your plants very much. You look like lost in your own world.” Said Yesung. “I think I was ignored.” He made a sad face.

Ryeowook laughed seeing his hyung is so childish. “What are you talking about, hyung! Oh, have you take lunch?” he asked cutely made Yesung want to pinch his cheek. Yesung just shake his head because he was so amazed by the cute figure before him.

“OW, that’s good. I haven’t eat either. I brought my lunch box here. How ‘bout we eat together?” Then again Yesung just nodded.

‘Well.. what? Is that he just asked me to eat lunch together? OMO...’

Ryeowook washed his hand in a sink, then he took his lunch box to the table. The lunch box looked to big for the small guy like him. He dragged a chair for both of them and sat on it.

“I wanted to bring Sungmin here. He also like flowers but too bad something happen to him,” Ryeowook sighed after he said that.

‘Wait, Sungmin? Did he said Sungmin?’

“S-sungmin?”

“Yes. Lee Sungmin,” said Ryeowook happily. “He’s my classmate, nice cute boy. But little bit nerd, he’s computer freak, hyung. And those glasses made him look like a book worm. Actually he’s cute. Even too cute.”

“So... What happen to this boy?”

“He got accident when we’re on PE class. He hit the vaulting box and fainted. He got a big bump on his head and the bad thing is his glasses broken. He hardly to see clear. I think he just stay in class right now.”

‘Ooww.. so that’s why Kyuhyun acted weird again. He might meet Sungmin in infirmary. Hope he’s not do anything to this poor kid.’ Yesung thought.

 “Too bad. He likes my food, anyway. But I need to come here. It’s my schedule time.” Ryeowook said as he preparing the dishes on the table. He looked like a house wife now and made Yesung giggled.

“You made all these?” Yesung asked him.

“Yes, I love cooking. I always made my lunch too much cause I’d love to share with my friends. They’re use to taste my foods.” Ryeowook seemed very happy when he said about his skill. So he likes to cook beside flowers.

“Waaahh... masita....” Yesung said in his full mouth and grabbed more dishes again.

“Jinja??” Ryeowook very happy to hear Yesung likes his food.

 

Yesung nodded. “Ah, Ryewook-ah... I need your help.” Yesung asked him in the middle of their eating.

“What is it, hyung?”

“I need flowers. Red roses. If you don’t mind... can I ask for it?”

“Red roses? Sure, hyung. I have red roses. They’re oh so pretty! And.. why do you want it?”

“I want to give it for someone.”

“Oh...” Ryewook face turned to saddened from happy. Why he should feel like unhappy when Yesung wants to give someone else flower? Red roses... does it mean LOVE? Yesung loves someone?

 

TBC

 

 

I felt lazzy when I wrote this chapter. My head seemed not work well. writer block for whole week. aiigoooo >.<

I hope this chapt is not make you upset.

Thank you for support and comments on early chapters.

And yeah I still need your comment to cheer me up TT_TT. SO don't be shy and post anything you like on comment form.

Ok, then see you on next chapt :D