Chapter 5

Three Frog Princes

 

At Cho Mansion

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!” the sound of angry girl shouted.

“Whaat~~” Kyuhyun said lazily while laid on his chest on the bed.

“Why did you skip your therapy again?”

“Ah... Ahra noona.... I’m so tired today...” Kyuhyun now turned his side so his back was facing her sister. “Leave me alone~~” he whined.

“Kyuhyun...?” her noona slowly getting more soften. She approached him and sat next to him on the end side of the bed. Her hand his back lovingly. “Is it something happen to uri Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun just nodded without saying anything. Ahra already understood that if Kyuhyun didn’t want to talk about it but there was something bad happened at school. She kept on his back. “My poor Kyuhyun...Gwenchana, we’ll find the way to cure you. Next time don’t skip the therapy again, huh? You know it for your own good.”

“Arrasso, Noona...” answered Kyuhyun.

“So how is your pororo-like-boy today?” Ahra smiled to his dongsaeng behavior. “Saw him today?”

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Ah~ I see... It’s must be hard day for you~” Ahra chuckled imagine what happened to his dongsaeng today.

“I heat.. twice. “ Kyuhyun lifted his two fingers.

“Mwo? My Gawd.. Kyunie baby... Hahaha” Ahra laughed hard while holding her stomach. “You’re hot as horse.. bwahahaha!”

“NOONA!” Kyuhyun yelled and woke up to sitting position. He faced her noona and frowned.

“My gaawwd.. hihihih.. Sorry, Kyunnie.. But you’re so funny. I can’t believe my dongsaeng is a real man... fiuhh” She wiped her tears then tried hard to put serious expression, but failed because she couldn’t help to hold her laugh again. “Okay.. enough... enough.. serious now.” She took a deep inhale and exhale.

“Serious your ,” Kyuhyun mumbled. His eyebrows still narrowed resentful by her attitude.

“Ow.. come one, baby bear!” She pinched her nose, “Don’t get mad~”

“Aish, Noona! That’s hurt,” Kyuhyun deflected his head to the side and shoved her hand from his nose. Then he sighed. “Noona, I met that boy. And I almost him...” Kyuhyun looked down. “What if that happened? What if I can’t control my self...? Yesung hyung helped me to get away... What happen with me, Noona?”

“That’s what we gonna find out, Kyunnie.” Noona his head. “Don’t worry, you’ll be alright.”

........................................................................................................................................

Siwon took a photo from his bedside table before he laid down on his bed. He hugged the picture and kissed it. “I miss you...,” he whispered to the static figure inside the picture. “If God give me more time, I’ll be right there to take care of you...” his tears fell down on his cheeks. He stared again to the picture. His finger ran to that figure inside. “Is it possible to bring you back again...” He mumbled.

“Why my life is so unfair...”

Someone came closer to him and caressed his hair lovingly.

“Siwon, my dear...” That person called his name in her sweet voice, very calming. The voice that could calm Siwon’s whole world. The only voice that he wanted to hear in this world came out from the person he missed the most. She smiled to him, “I miss you.”

“I miss you too...” Siwon whispered almost fell to cry. “Are you gonna come back forever...?” he asked innocently like a little child.

The beautiful woman who is the same one on the picture only smiled and shook her head.

“Wae...?” Siwon started to cry. “Why did you leave me...?”

But the woman bowed her head sadly, tears fell from the corner of her pretty eyes. She took Siwon hand to her chest and hugged it tightly before she stood up prepare to leave.

“No... what are you doing? Are you leaving me again?” Siwon rose up and tried to reach her. But the woman seemed to farther away from him. “Come back!” Siwon screamed whilst his hands moved in the air to reach her. “No! Don’t leave me alone! Come back, Please!” He cried harder. He tried to ran to her way, but his body wouldn’t budge. He felt his body froze by something he didn’t know. He just can’t move at all. “Pleaaaassee!!!”

“Siwon... Siwon....”

His body shake hard by something made him gasped and opened his eyes. The figure above him showing a worry face. “Are you okay...” the person asked him. “You dream it again...?”

“Hyung...? Why are you here...?”

“I called you but you didn’t answer,” Yesung answered him. “You almost late. My prediction was right, you must be still sleeping.” He smiled.

“Oh...” Siwon only made an O shape mouth. “Umm... I will prepare my self.” He rose up from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

“I wait down there,” Yesung screamed when Siwon entered the bathroom. “Hurry up!” Then he exited from Siwon’s room.

“Hyung, Why do you pick us up?” Kyuhyun asked Yesung when Siwon got into the car.

“I feel something bad...” Yesung said. “Not so sure.”

“AGAIN?!” Kyuhyun screamed in horror.

“Oh, hiss, great...” Siwon said irritatedly.

“I’m not so sure, relax guys!” Yesung tried to calm his friends.

“But your prediction is always right!” Siwon said impatient.

“My pride.. oh my pride...” Kyuhyun slapped his forehead, imagined what will happen and ruin his pride. “where will I should put my face, my handsome face.”

“I’m more handsome than you,” Siwon mumbled. “I have abs...”

“Oh come on!” Yesung cut them off and started to the engine. That what always happen if they talk about something bad gonna happen. First they will like shock, but then the conversation go through their image pride and they will praise themselves. No correlation at all with  their worry before.

The car arrived at the school. Before they went out from the car, the girls were already clustered around it. Some of them brought a gift on their hands. “Oh... here they are again...” Siwon frowned.

“Okay guys, relax, smiiilleee...” Yesung showed a big grinned which is more like idiot than handsome. “Image, guys, image.. We are prince.” Then he exited from the car showing his precious mysterious smile followed by Siwon and Kyuhyun.

 “Oppaa... please accept my gift,” the girl said to Yesung and gave him a pink box.

“Gomawo, I accept this time but please don’t waste your money for me, miss,” Yesung rejected it politely. “I’m sure many poor people needed it more than I do. I know you always take care of us even you don’t give us anything.” The girl looked down but still smile. Maybe she thought that Yesung’s words are really wise.

Siwon and Kyuhyun were looking each other. They imagine they’re doing High-five. Even Kyuhyun imagined he’s dancing ballet now around Yesung and Siwon. WTH, Yesung hyung is the greatest he thought. After this all the girls maybe won’t disturb them again every morning by blocking their way just to give them presents. The other girls who were ready with their presents seemed to feel upset. ‘Go upset yourself. I don’t need that’ Kyuhyun said inside his mind.

Siwon stayed cool but suddenly his eyes caught someone. He saw the same fatty boy like yesterday. ‘Geez is he remember me?’ He noticed his attitude yesterday was really silly. ‘Maybe that boy will tell to all his friend about him. What should I do?’

Shindong as usual watching the princes from far away behind those girls. But yesterday he was busy thinking about punishment he would accept from his mom. He forgot about Siwon was running like crazy yesterday. He sighed to the admiring princes in his school and wishing that one day he could be just like them. We walked away to his class while Siwon watching his back.

‘Maybe the fatty boy already forgotten about me,’ said Siwon on his mind. ‘He seems like not the gossiper type. I wish...’

Siwon took glance to Kyuhyun, “Let’s get out from here.” Kyuhyun nodded as he felt uneasy by the situation that ran to him every morning.

“Oh I wish I were one of them... “

“Yesung hyung is cool...”

“I want be handsome like Siwon ssi”

“I want to be Cho Kyuhyun’s girl friend...”

Those are what the students want to be and wish for. Some of them want to be like one of our princes, and the girls want to one of their lover.

“Trust me you don’t want,” Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

.............................................................................................................................................

Sungmin and Shindong met the teacher who scolded them yesterday. Sungmin gave him a report that his mom already know about the mess. They also gave the teacher their home work. Teacher gave them many home works for their detention as punishment. They also responsible to clean up the lab after the explosion.

“Aish.. what should we do?” Shindong grumbled as they walked out from teacher’s room. “We must be very busy this week of many home works and for cleaning the lab.”

“Tsk...” Sungmin also frowned by the condition. “I wish My mom were the principle...”

“You’re luckier than me.. I wish she were my mom..” Shindong grumbled more.

They were separate as the bell rang to signal the students to enter their class room.

Teacher were about explaining his lesson when Sungmin felt something poke behind his back. He looked to his back and found Eunhyuk from behind separated by several chairs moving his mouth. His finger pointed to the ground. Sungmin looked under his chair. He saw a balled paper and took it. He opened the paper slowly afraid that teacher would catch him. Kibum, his mate beside him also peeked to see what inside the paper. Their eyes were grew bigger. Kibum made an O mouth.

We want we want ..

Please Minnie... Yoochun hyung will kill me.

 

-HH(- Read Handsome Hyuk)

 

Sungmin looked behind again to where Eunhyuk sit. He shook his head slowly and pouted his lips. Eunhyuk made a scary glare toward him and he made a cut sign to his neck by his hand. Sungmin shrugged his shoulder. How can he helped Eunhyuk if he is busy for whole this week because of detention. Beside that his and Shindong robot was crashed. They need to fix that thing again. Eunhyuk cried inaudible on his chair, he could not concentrate to the lesson.

“Lee Eunhyuk!”

Someone shouted his name make him jumped on his seat. He suddenly straight his position and pretended to listen to teacher for whole this time. “Are you want to get my detention, Eunhyuk ssi?” The teacher asked him firmly.

“No-No... Songsaeng-nim.” He answered.

“Good, please concentrate to my lesson then.”

Sungmin peeked from his shoulder and stuck out his tongue but to Eunhyuk and received a death glare.

 

......................................................................................................

“Siwon you’re not listening, “ Yesung said to Siwon in their private room. “You’ve been spacing out to your alien world.”

“Oh... Mianhe, hyung,” Siwon replied back. “I just... my head seems not feeling good...” Siwon rubbed his head and massaged his forehead.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Kyuhyun asked him.

“It’s okay... It just because I had lack of sleep last night.” But he lied, not only yesterday night but for several days he couldn’t sleep well. Every night he was haunted by the same dream that made him exhausted so much.

“Do you want to take a rest?” Yesung asked again.

“You better sleep, hyung.” Kyuhyun added.

“Maybe, you all right. I should take a rest.” Siwon took a walk to the other room.

While on the other place. Sungmin’s class had a PE lesson at a school gym. Teacher order the kids to take warming up for then minutes by running around the gym hall. Sungmin cursed himself for always skipping his swimming class. He disobeyed his mother’s advice and lied to her that he always did swimming. He was a little bit panting now which made his friend worried.

“Minnie,” Kibum ran closer to him, “Are you alright?”

“I’m strong, Kibum-ah. Don’t worry, I will rest for a while after this.” He answered in between his heavy breathe.

“Alright, now gather here!” Teacher claps his hands loudly to the students. All of them stopped running and clustered before the teacher. “Today we’re gonna practice this vaulting box,” he patted the gymnastic equipment beside him.

“Woaaaa....” the students were amazed by the height that teacher put.

“We’re gonna try for the lower height first, don't worry. Then I will increase the box.” Said teacher.

“, I will not able to do that!” Kibum cursed.

“Yeah, and how bout me...?” Sungmin sighed, poor-ing his short like bunny body.

“Lee Eunhyuk! Ready on position!” Teacher blew his whistle then Eunhyuk ran towards the box and he succeeded to jump over it.

“Lee Donghae!”

“Kim Kibum!”

“Kim Sang Boom!”

“Shim Changmin!”

“Lee Sungmin!”

Hoop Sungmin also succeeded and he was glad.

“Kim Ryeowook!”

“Shin Dongho!”

“Kevin Woo!”

.....

After all of the students succeeded, teacher put another box on the vaulting box.

“Wow! That’s so high!!” The students are screamed in horror. “I can’t do it!!”

Eunhyuk jumped over the box, he can make it but when his feet step on the floor he was bewildered. ‘wow, that’s my limit..’ he talked to his mind. ‘no more no more’

And when Donghae tried to make it, he put his best effort but in the end he landed on the top of the box. “Ouch My !!” he screamed in pain, while other students laughed on him.

“Oucchhh my stomach!” Kibum suddenly fell to the ground. “Sir, may I go to infirmary...?”

“Kid stop pretending,” Teacher kicked his leg lightly. “Get up and jump on it. Lee Sungmin you’re next.”

“Aish...! Is my acting skill still not good enough?” Kibum sighed, while Sungmin had his shocked face when it’s time for him. He gulped his saliva and marked on his position. ‘Run fast Sungmin, run fast!’ he cheered himself and ran fast towards the box.

JUMP!

But when he flew on the air, his cute face succeed hit the side of the box very hard. He fell to the floor very comically with a big bump on his forehead.

“Siiir!! Lee Sungmin is dead!!” Dongho and Kevin screamed.

“Yah! He’s not! Stop talking nonsense.” The teacher scolded the boys. “Yah, Lee Sungmin wake up, yah..” he patted Sungmin cheek. But the owner did not move and still closed his eyes. “You, come here.” He pointed to Donghae. “Bring him to infirmary, now!”

“Eehh, me?” Donghae pointed his own nose. “Why me?”

“Because.. errr you’re handsome?”

Geez this ahjussi, he doesn’t have any reason so he just burst out unnecessary reason. Donghae tsk-ed and tried to carry the unconscious Sungmin.

“Hey you need help?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Do I look like needed help?” Donghae feel annoyed, he put Sungmin’s head to his shoulder and lifted him up. Uugh.. seemed very heavy. Eunhyuk seemed worry about him, so he just follow Donghae.

“Err.. you need help don’t you?” he asked again.

“Huufff... Donghae leaned Sungmin’s body to the nearest wall, his hand still carrying him. “Can’t believe he’s that heavy...”

“L-let me help you.” Eunhyuk put his hand under Sungmin’s body.

“Yah! I’m not that weak!” Donghae still on his ego pride.

The boys scramble for carrying Sungmin. But in the end it made worse because they succeed made Sungmin’s head hit the wall.

“I told you not to interfere!” Donghae yelled.

“I just want to help!” Eunhyuk seemed not accepted when Donghae rejected his offered. “You’re trying so hard. He’s my friend and I’m worrying him, not you!”

“Ow, okay.... Let’s bring him together.” Said Donghae.

“Geez, you should said that earlier.

“Shut up!”

“Okay...”

 

“Hello..! We bring injury student!” said Donghae when they reached inside the infirmary. They put Sungmin on the bed, but there’s no one in there. “where are these guys? No doctor?” He pissed off.

“What kind of school is this?” Eunhyuk mumbled. “Let’s find him, or do you want to stay here?”

“No... I’ll go with you” Donghae said “It’s spooky here.” and they left the poor Sungmin alone.

........................

“Hyung, you need medicine,” Kyuhyun said while patting Siwon’s shoulder. “You don’t get any better yet?”

Siwon nodded. “I don’t have pain killer or something like that. Do you have?” he asked Kyuhyun and Yesung. His friends only shook their heads together. “I should go to infirmary to ask for it. Maybe they have.” He sighed and tried to wake up.

“No. Let me,” Kyuhyun held his shoulder to stay still on the bed. “I go for it. Stay here.”

 

 

“Excuse me!” Kyuhyun opened the infirmary door and popped his head. But there was no answer so he stepped inside. “Any body here?” he asked again. “Well seemed no one here.” He shrugged his shoulder and opened the medicine box to find the pills while humming the song.

“Hmm... I think this is the right one.” He took the right medicine for headache. But when he turned around he saw someone’s feet laying on the bed. The upper body was covered behind the curtain. “Someone sleep in there..?” he came to see who is the owner of those feet.

“OMO!” He put his palmed on his mouth. “Unbelieveble... it was him!” He whispered. His feet pacing more and more closer to the laying figure there. “I-I want to touch him...” He said stuttered. He felt warm inside his body.

Kyuhyun touched Sungmin’s shoulder and caressed his bangs that covered his eyes. “Cute~” his head bowed down to Sungmin’s face.

Closer...

Closer...

CHUUU....

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin.

 

 

TBC

.........................................................................................................................

Sorry for Late Update, I had writter blocker for this story. :(

Thank you for your support for waiting this story.

Okay.... comment please :D