Breakfast and WAKE UP CALL

Strictly Friends?

Zico was the first to wake up as usual and saw you in his arms. *She agreed to let me hug her? Hmm....* Zico tapped your nose and you opened your eyes sleepily looked up and said "Wae yo?" *Hmm... Beats me.* Zico thought. "Wae Jiho op...." You trailed off more awake now that you were in Zico's arms. You looked up to see Zico and pushed him and you faced your side. *What?! I hugged him to sleep AGAIN?! WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!* You pulled the blankets over your head. *Hah, see? I knew it.* Zico chuckled to himself. Zico started to tickle you, "Omo! Oppa!" You said laughing hysterically. When Zico finally stopped you hit him many many times. "Omo oppa! I told you tickling was my worst enemy why do you keep tickling me?!" You squealed while still hitting him. Zico grabbed your arms and pinned you down on the bed. You gulped. "I told you i hate tickling! Its my enemy." You pouted looking away. "I want to to tickle you anyway." Zico said and crashed his body on top of yours. You pushed him to the side of the bed and you laid on your side. "Omo!" You said standing up. ''You owe me a trip to Lotte World today! Go wash up!" You slapped him arm and went to the bathroom. 
When you came out you saw Zico waiting on his bed. "I'm done, cook for me." Zico simply said. "So demanding." You pouted but started to cook Anyways. "Pancakes okay oppa?" "Ya." You started to flip the pancake batter and giggled, you loved to flip pancakes. "hehehe, I'm good at this!" You grinned. You placed the plate of pancakes on the table and opened the fridge, "Butter... Butter... Aha found it!" You grinned and held up the butter. You applied some on the pancakes and dipped them with maple syrup. "Done!" You looked up to see Zico smiling so widely. You curiously tilted your head at him and gave him a curious look. Zico shook his head and started to eat. "How is it?" You asked cautious. "Hmm.... Maybe to sweet, lower down on the syrup. And its really soft. Good work ~~~~~." Zico ruffled your hair. "Oppa, why don't we bring some to the other oppas hmm?" You asked. "Ok." Zico said. After both of you at finish both of you went to the 'Wanna B Lair.' 
"Oppas! Want breakfast?" You came running in. You saw that all the other oppas are still sleeping and a grin came to your face. "Heh heh heh..." You said to yourself grinning. You jumped on each of the bed, "Kyung oppa! Wake up!" You jumped to the next bed. "Tae Il oppa! Wake up!" You jumped to the next one, "Min Hyuk oppa wake up!" next bed, " Jae Hyo oppa! Wake Up!" next one, "Ji Hoon oppa! Wake up!" lastly, "Yoo Kwon oppa! Wake up! There's breakfast!" With that last word Taeil shot up. "Breakfast?!" Taeil grinned and ran to the bathroom. You giggled. Zico saw you jumping just now and thought it was cute *She can act so free with us but never in school....* He sighed. 
One by one the other oppas started to wake up. "Omo, who is here so early?!" Kyung grumply groaned. You skipped towards him. "Me oppa me! Rise and shine oppa!" You took his hands and started swinging them around. "Sheesh!" Kyung said. "Aww... Oppa.. Are you mad at me?" You gave him your puppy eyes. "No... I'm not." Kyung sighed. "Yay! Kyung oppa is not mad at me!" You squealed running around in circles like a little child. Someone patted your head to calm you down. You looked up to see a calm Jaehyo smiling back down at you. "Morning oppa!" You gave his arm a squeeze. You were close to all the block b members as if they were your own brothers. "Oppa, go wash up, I made breakfast for all of you!" You smiled. "Araso, won't be long." U-Kwon groggily sat up and so you smiling, laughing and running to each and every oppa. *So cute ah this girl.* U-Kwon smiled to himself. U-Kwon got up and walked towards you smiling and ruffled your head. "Morning Yoo Kwon oppa!" You smiled cutely. "Go wash up, I made breakfast for you guys today!" You smiled. "Araso." U-Kwon went to the bathroom.
You prepared six plates of pancakes and spread butter and maple syrup on them. "Enjoy oppas!" You grinned. The oppa's started to eat. "How is it oppa?" You asked Kyung. "Delicious." Kyung patted your shoulder. Which that just made your smile wider. When all of them were done eating you started to wash the plates. A hand came in front of you to stop you. You looked up to see U-Kwon, "I'll wash ~~~~~. Go and rest." You nodded and went to rest. When it was 2 in the afternoon you stood up and told everyone that you and Zico have to go. "Jiho oppa owes me a trip to Lotte World today! Hehehe!" You smiled wider. "Aish." Zico covered your mouth. U-Kwon lowered his head in disappointment. Jaehyo patted his shoulder for comfort. U-Kwon nodded in understanding. Both you and Zico left to go to Lotte World.
---------------------------------------------------
Again another chapter for today! ^_^ Gifs gifs who wants em'?? :D

tumblr_ln76mu3WSz1qiksdxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ln75xypnmX1qiksdxo1_500.gif

TAEIL AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
tumblr_ln7dz6C8891qiksdxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ln7a40KULE1qiksdxo1_500.gif

THE GIF ABOVE THIS IS SO FUNNY BAHAHAHA! TYHE FACE THE FACE!!! XD

tumblr_ln7avmfPU31qiksdxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ln7bypz6Is1qiksdxo1_500.gif

GREEN HAIR~~~ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! <3 JAEHYO~~~ <3

tumblr_ln7c5mb3oz1qiksdxo1_500.giftumblr_ln7c5mb3oz1qiksdxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ln7d00tZ761qiksdxo1_500.gif

U-KWON ~~~~ <3

tumblr_ln7a8xKGfE1qiksdxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ln7adb7KeP1qiksdxo1_500.gif

KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3

tumblr_ln7flcAhb21qiksdxo1_500.gif
tumblr_ln7fo2fqIc1qiksdxo1_500.gif

MAKNAE P.O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3 

SO MANY GIFS AH THIS CHAP!!! BUT NVM!! I LIKE GIFS!!! DONT YOU?! :D 

SUBCRIBING AN COMMENTING ARE CANDIES OF L O V E~~~~~~~~~