Almost Kiss

Strictly Friends?

 

You walked out of school happily skipping to the main gate. You saw Zico waiting and ran to him with a happy smile. "Jiho oppa!" You said without thinking you flung your arms around his neck. *Is it the first time she is hugging me with her own will? But it feels good being hugged by her...* Zico just stood there like an idiot enjoying the moment. When you FINALLY realize what were you doing, you quickly pulled back and checked if anyone was looking, to your relief nobody
was. *Omo! What did i just do?!* You slapped your self on the cheek. *Ha! She must be thinking what was she doing, so cute...* He thought randomly.
"Y-y-you want to go now?" You managed to stammer. Zico just nodded and slung an arm around your neck. "Jiho oppa! Someone will see us!" You quickened your steps. "Its okay, they know we are best friends." He said calmly. "But they don't know THIS side of you!" You said. "They don't know yours either." Zico pulled your waist to him. "Oppa! C'mon!" You quickened your steps once again. "Just slow down, I'll treat you for ice cream if you do." He said in your ear. With that you slowed down. "Greedy ~~~~~~!" Zico laughed. "I like ice cream." You pouted. Zico and you walked towards a ice cream shop and he bought you your favourite strawberry ice cream. "Happy now?" Zico asked. "Mmmhmm." You said while your ice cream.
"Sit down here." Zico pulled you onto his lap. You didn't care cause nobody was watching you so you just continued to eat your ice cream. Zico got cheeky and turned you towards him, with that, he started to your ice cream. *Its... Its... ITS AN INDIRECT KISS!* You thought alarmed. Quickly you pulled back, Zico noticed and pouted. "Omo ~~~~~~~. At least once?" Zico pleaded. "The once is that I am sitting on your lap oppa." You corrected. "Pssh." He snickered. And you continued to eat your ice cream. "Oppa! It's mine!" You pulled the cone farther from him. And you quickly ate finish it. "Oww.... brainfreeze." You hit your head a bit and shook too. "Better." You said smiling.*Adorable* Zico pinched your cheeks. "What's that for oppa?" You blinked innocently at him. Zico pinched your cheeks again with a smile.
"Oppa, you want to go now?" You asked looking up at him. Zico just deeply stared into your eyes but you didn't notice a thing. Unconsciously Zico started to lean in. You wanted to back away, but you at the same time... You didn't want to. You just stared at his plump lips. Zico's phone rang, and it broke the moment. You quickly jumped out of Zico's lap and just stood there, it all in of what happened earlier. Zico answered his phone, it was U-Kwon, but he didn't say anything serious. "You want to go now?" Zico asked, avoiding your eyes and covering his face with his bangs. *I hope she doesn't see that i am turning red... Wait.... Why am I turning red?!* "O-okay oppa." You said looking away too. *I'm turning so red... Omo! And he was going to kiss me... KISS ME!* That thought made you redder. Both of you walked awkwardly side by side. 
At that time, both of you didn't notice someone was watching you two, that someone happened to be U-Kwon. *That was close, if I hadn't called they would have kissed... I have to tell ~~~~~~ I have feelings for her before that could happen... I mean, what if she accepts me? But if she doesn't, I hope we can still be friends...* He shook that thought out of his head thinking the positive.
----------------------------------------------------------
Who do you think will win this challenge? Ehehehe!! :D I hope its getting interesting, a little gif!! ^_^
tumblr_m0lh3kdLUv1r5fv9ko1_250.giftumblr_m0lh3kdLUv1r5fv9ko2_250.gif
tumblr_m0lh3kdLUv1r5fv9ko3_250.giftumblr_m0lh3kdLUv1r5fv9ko4_250.gif
:) <3
Please subscribe and comment :)