Getting Cozy... Or not?

Strictly Friends?

tumblr_lxg2uojUSF1r3w6i0o1_500.png

First off, ISNT ZICO CUTE?!?! EHEHEHEHE!!! CUTE AAAAAAH!!!! :D
----------------------------------------------------------------
The bell rang signaling that everybody must go back to their own homerooms. You sighed and got up. You walked to Zico and slightly tugged on his arm. Zico looked at you and knew right away. "Hyungs, I'll bring ~~~~~ off first. Be back soon!" Zico said and walked out of the classroom with you. *Lucky fellow* U-Kwon thought and sighed. You tugged Zico's arm and squeezed it. "Oppa... What if something happens?" You whispered. "Nothing will happen, if something does happen, run to me and I'll kick their off." Zico smiled. You lips curved into smile. You took Zico's hand and gave it a squeeze and turned to walk to your homeroom. 
Everybody in your class wondered were had you gone, but obviously not in a worrying way, an annoyed way so that they can bully you again. You sat down on your seat and look straight forward, a boy in your class wanted to throw a paper ball at you but you saw him. Instead of being scared you gave him one of your angelic smile's and took out a book to read. *Wow... I never thought ~~~~~~ can smile... But her smile... Is cute....* The boy thought. 
Ms Tahara came in at that exact moment, "Turn to page 676 now!" She slapped her ruler on her desk so that she can hear a pin drop, she was satisfied that it was quiet and started to write things on the board. 
*After school.*
You skipped, yes, skipped, to Zico's homeroom and slowly poked you head from the door. Nobody was there but Block B, you sighed in relief and skipped towards Zico. You sat on a chair and looked up, all the Block B members were staring at you. "Wae?" You asked blinking. "Nothing... Its just that we have never seen you so happy at school before." Taeil eyed you. You giggled and shrugged. *If your happy, I'm happy.* U-Kwon smiled to himself. When Block B was ready to go, you stood up and stood next to U-Kwon. U-Kwon could feel his heart beat racing up, "Let's go Yoo Kwon oppa!" You said and tugged his arm. U-Kwon just stood there dazed as ever. "Oppa?" You waved your hand in front of him. "Oh, yeah, ok, lets go." U-Kwon simply said but inside, he was jumpy full of excitement. 
When you reached Block B's lair called 'Wanna B Lair' you stepped in and jumped on one of the beds. It was U-Kwon's and you know it cause... It was the cleanest out of all! *Hehehe, Yoo Kwon oppa's bed is still so clean!* You giggled. You sat on his bad hugging his pillow. You waved U-Kwon over. U-Kwon obediently came and sat on the opposite of you. "Oppa, you know how to play? Did Kyung oppa teach you?" You asked U-Kwon. "No, unfortunately." U-Kwon sighed. You picked up his hand and started to teach him, U-Kwon's ears started to turn red. *I hope she doesn't notice my ears!* *He's lucky today, bahahahaha.* Jaehyo laughed to himself.
Zico looked at you and smiled. *Good, she is having fun* Zico thought and turned back to P.O.
*Evening*
"Bye bye oppas! See you on Thursday!" You said. "Tomorrow is a public holiday right? Okay, lets go to Lotte World!" Zico said. "Wae? Why so sudden?" You asked curiously. "Cause i want to." Zico nuzzled noses with you, you pulled back. "Oppa!" You whined. "Okay okay, I'll stop." Zico pouted. "Hehe." You giggled and hugged his waist. "Better?" You asked. *OMG! WHAT DID I JUST DO?!* You thought alarmed. "Mmmhmm." Zico pulled you close and draw you to his chest. You face buried in his shirt. You pulled back alarmed and turned red like a tomato. "L-l-lets go! Race you home!" You stammered and ran off. "NO FAIR! YOU STARTED FIRST!" Zico hollered while laughing. *She was so red just now, so cute.* Zico thought while running. Both of you reached Zico's house and panted. "Man woman, who knew you could run this fast?!" Zico said while panting. "I don't know either." You said panting also. Both of you walked to Zico's bed and plopped down. "Go wash up, I'll go cook dinner." You said standing up. Pouting Zico went to bathe. When he was done he came back down with him still rubbing his head. "Done, I'll go call ajusshi and then bathe. I need to call umma too." You went up stairs. Zico waited until you were done and Zico's dad already eaten so he didn't eat your cooking."Jiho oppa, you want me to stay over?" You asked Zico. "Yup." "Good, cause I called umma already." You lips turned into a cute smile. "Oppa, start eating." "Feed me." "Hmmm.... No!" You giggled and started to eat yourself.
Pouting Zico ate your food. *Omo! ~~~~~~ never wants to feed me.* Zico stuck his chopsticks in his mouth thinking. He held up a piece of veggie and said "Ah~" "No." You said. "Come on ~~~~~, please?" You looked at him and gave in. "Ah~" You said.
*The time to sleep*
"Oppa~" You said. "Wae?" Zico asked. "Time to sleep~" You said cutely and off the TV and went up. "You said we were going to Lotte World~" You said. "Yeah tomorrow." Zico yawned. You yawned too and plopped onto the bed and rolled to the side of the bed, the bed was next to the wall and you always slept in the inside cause you were scared maybe you'll fall out of the bed when sleeping. Zico laid down next to you. You were almost drifting sleep when Zico suddenly pulled you so close to him that nothing was separating both of you but air. Your face was buried in his sweater once again, but you didn't care cause you were so sleepy, you put your ear on his chest and you could feel his heart beat racing. "Oppa, why is your heart beat so fast? Do you have high blood pressure?" You asked sleepily. "Silly ~~~~~~ I don't. It's cause I'm with you." You smiled and put your cheek on his chest and finally drifted off to sleep. Zico kissed your forehead and drifted off to sleep as well.
--------------------------------------------------------
How do you think my story is so far? Btw, I have an UGLY image i made my self but how to i put it? I cant copy and past (--3--) i dunno why. :P Subscribing and commenting are candies of LOVE~~ Gifs again~~

tumblr_m0qk5hKLNk1qjslhoo2_500.gif

hah!! They faces are funny!!! xD
tumblr_lnj6j5WKix1qj3gcv.gif

ya huh, ya huh, im tired so speak up. Bahahaha!!!! xD He's holding a plastic chicken again!!!! xD
tumblr_ln78msWNxl1qj3gcv.gif

it looks as if Zico is strangling him, bahahahahah!!!! xD (From Tell Them MV)

tumblr_lqaqu7fJ2G1qg0bevo1_250.gif

hehe, Zico knows how to P O U T!!!! xD :D <3
tumblr_m10swfbqhp1qcr70eo1_500.gif

U-Kwon his lips.... O______O ==''
So subscribe and comment~~ :)