Forever Mine

Strictly Friends?

You woke up inn Zico's arms and remembered the whole thing. *Omo... I need to tell Yoo Kwon oppa... But first.... I need to ask somebody for help.* You thought about all the oppa's and Jaehyo was the first who come to your mind. *Hmm, i better call Jae Hyo oppa, he is the wisest out of all Block B. Hahahahaha, Kyung is the most playful then!* You grinned.
You called Jaehyo and surprisingly he's awake. 

"Jae Hyo oppa?"
"Hmm?"
"Um... Morning in anyways... And i wanna ask you... How do you properly reject someone?"
"U-Kwon told you already?!" Jaehyo said into the phone and then covered his mouth.
"You know oppa?"
"Mmmhmm...." He mumbled.
"So how?"
"Just tell him then... I know you are going fall for hyung." 
You blushed at hearing Zico's name.
"Okay oppa... But please help him comfort himself... I don't want to be awkward... I still love him as a brother... Okay oppa?"
"Of course! I mean that of course i will comfort him. I must be a good hyung! Hahahaha!" 
"Thank you oppa."
Zico woke up at that last thought looked at you and smiled. "Morning oppa!" You smiled. Zico pulled you into his chest and you didn't mind. "Hah, you don't mind anymore don't you?" Zico said. "No..." You blushed and face him. Your foreheads touched and he was about to kiss you but you said, "No uh stinky breath! I ain't gonna kiss you when you didn't even brush your teeth!" You giggled and ran off the room. Zico pouted and stood up to wash up. 
Zico found you in the kichen making fried rice. Zico hugged you from the back and you smiled. Zico put his head on your shoulder and watched you cooked. "Your an awesome cook ~~~~~~-ah. One of the reasons why i love you." Zico whispered seductively in your ear. His breathe tickled and you laughed. *Your so sweet Zico!* You gave him a peck on the cheek and continued your cooking. Zico chuckled and never let go of your waist. When you were done you placed the food on the table. "Eat Jiho oppa." You said. "Obviously feed me." Zico said. "No." You said. "Not even now?" Zico whined. You giggled and said "Ah~" "Ye-" Zico half way said when food was in his mouth. Zico pouted and continued to chew his food. "Hehehe." You giggled. "Delicious as always ~~~~~." And pulled you onto his lap. "Oppa... I need to tell Yoo Kwon oppa that i can't accept his love... Lets go to Wanna B Lair oppa." You said. "Araso, lets go!'' Zico said head off to the door. 
While both of you were still walking you told Zico "Jiho oppa, act normal first. I don't want him to think that i ditched him for you." "You didn't ditch him, its cause you love me." Zico teased you and gave a quick peck on the lips. "Haha but remember ok oppa? Promise?" You half laughed. "Ya." Zico simply said.
When you reached 'Wanna B Lair' you opened the door and found U-Kwon infront of you. "Oh! Uh! Ah! Hi Yoo Kwon oppa! Um, I wanna talk to you privately?" You stammered. "Okay." U-Kwon said. You left Zico and went out with U-Kwon. "Uh.. Oppa... I can't return your love..." You started. U-Kwon inhaled and exhaled. "I know... You love somebody else right?" 
"Yeah... But oppa?"
"Its ok, i get it. And yes?" 
""I still love you as a brother." And you sat closer to him.*I knew this would happen but i couldn't just forget her... At least i told her my feelings... I still love you ~~~~~-ah but i can't do anything that you love some one else... I envy that guy...* U-Kwon thought in his mind. 
"Yeah... Who's that lucky guy who won your heart anyway?" 
"Um..."

"Um?"
"Jiho oppa..." *Oh... She loves hyung... but i guess its ok... i mean... they've known each other since young.. how could i blame them when they fall in love?*
"Oh. I wish you both regards." And U-Kwon stood up.
You stood up with him and walked with him into the Lair. Zico saw you and quickly asked you, "How did it go?" "Good." You sighed in relief. Zico sat down and you sat on his lap. U-Kwon saw this but wasn't jealousy but was envious. *I thought i could be that lucky guy.. But i couldn't.... I do still love her but what can i do? ....* You put your arms around his neck and Zico encircled his arms around your waist. 
*Time to go home that time.*
Zico and you were swinging arms. "Oppa, i think it went well. He seemed ok with it." "I hope so... Cause your mine!" Zico said and nuzzled your cheek. "Hehe oppa!" You slapped his arm. "And you love me right?" Zico said. "Of course... I love you Woo Ji Ho." You said sincerely. Zico gently put his lips on yours and you both kiss for a few seconds then broke it.
"Don't worry, there's more where that come from." Zico winked.

"Cheesy!" You said but you laughed and Zico started kissing you again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
DONE YALL! :) i have already have another story ehehehe :P . Sorry this story soooooooo little chapies :P i hope the other story will have a lot of chapies!!!!!! xD
Gifs anyone? :) <3

tumblr_lnsue4tkGM1qcmep4.gif

hahaaha this guy act smart!!!!!!!!!! xD
tumblr_lmy7dhF7F31qjdf85.gif 
look at Taeil!!! xD it SHOULD be Taeil! xD couldnt really see properly! xD but i know Jaehyo and B-Bomb is next to him! xD
tumblr_lmya7oPy5e1qjdf85.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 :D look at Kyung bahahahah! xD
tumblr_ln2coksPsh1qiff3t.gif

his innocent face omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD <333333

please subscribe and comment they are candies of LOVE!! <3 :)