Lotte World Fun

Strictly Friends?

When you arrived at Lotte World you jumped about and squealed with happiness. "I haven't been in here for such a long time!" You sighed in content and stared up at the big banner that says 'Lotte World'. Your eyes shined as you started jump about again. "Let's go!" You pumped your fist in the air. Zico watched you running in and you turned back and run over to him and pulled him with you. *She's so excited, i guess we haven't been here for quite a long time.* Zico chuckled to himself. "Oppa~" You said. Zico looked at you, "Oh no... PLEASE NO!" Zico shouted. Zico could tell the way the mischievousness is your eyes. "C'mon oppa! Just this once! We haven't been here for such a long time! Well not once but maybe a few times more." You squealed and jumped about pleading Zico. "Fine." Zico heaved a heavy sigh. 
"Yay! Oppa you are the best!" You hugged him and went to line up for the... Merry-go-round. When it was you and Zico's turn you ran in like a little kid and looked for your favorite Pink Horse. "I found Cotton Candy! And Lollipop is behind it!" You pointed at a pink horse then at a yellow horse. 
*Flashback*
"Jiho oppa! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" You said as you rode Cotton Candy. "Omo! This is embarrassing!" Zico said shouting but slowly he was enjoying himself too. The merry-go-round went round and round and round. It was so fun for you. When the ride finished "Oppa~ Again!" Your eyes shined again. 
*End of Flashback*
*I remember that time.* Zico thought thoughtfully. Zico looked at you enjoying the ride like a little kid, "Fun fun fun! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" You squealed again. When the ride was finished you rode it again for the next 5th time. "That was sooo fun!" You squealed. Zico pinched your cheeks, "And your sooo cute~" "Oppa~ Log Ride!" You dragged him to the Log Waters. 
You sat in between Zico's legs but you didn't mind but... Zico did in any fact, his face was heating up and his heart was racing. The log was moving, and it was getting really wet. Zico hugged you and pulled you towards his chest. Now it was your turn to go red. "Oppa! Don't hug me!" You struggled to get out. "You wanna get wet?'' Zico asked casually. That made you stop struggling. "Omo oppa!" You pouted. Zico laughed. You can feel his heart beat racing and you touched your own chest, *Why are we reacting this way?* You thought curiously. When the ride was over you looked at Zico from head to toe. "Omo oppa! Your so wet!" You giggled. Zico took off his Jacket and now his pants was wet, he was half wet half dry. "Hahahaha oppa! Your half wet and dry!" You laughed. You took out your hanky from your bag and started to rub his hair and face. Zico just stood there dazed, *She never did this to me before* Zico wondered in his own thought.
"Jiho oppa? You dreaming kah?" You asked tilting your head. "Huh?! Oh, no." Zico said shaking his head. You giggled and wiped his face. When Zio was moslt dry already you said excitedly "Oppa! Roller coaster!" You dragged Zico again. Zico gave another big sigh. "Oppa! When you come to Lotte World, your so suppose to smile smile smile!" You pulled your owned lips to a smile, "No frown frown  frown." And you pulled you lips downwards. Zico laughed and ruffled your head, "Okay lets go enjoy ourselves." You ran to line to line up and squealed.
When it was your turn, both of you went to the very first row and sat next to each other. The roller coaster started to move, and you got more excited. When it started going up then suddenly dropping down, Zico grabbed your arms and flung them in the air and laughed loudly. It went up and down again earning screams from girls. When the road was over you squealed in happiness. ''Fun eh oppa? " You squealed and hugged him without thinking, but so did Zico cause he had just slipped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You looked up and saw Zico's face just inches away from yours. Zico started to lean in without thinking. But you shook your head and pulled away from him cause you were burning red. *Why will he always lean to me?!* You thought. Zico just realized what he did and turned red like a tomato too. You looked over at him burning red and you giggled. "C'mon oppa! Next ride!" You said and slipped your hand in his and interlaced with his fingers. Zico stared and your hand in his and looked in your eyes. You blushed and said, "So we won't get lost." You avoided his gaze. Zico just smiled and pulled you towards him, "Let's go." He whispered seductively and gave a peck on your forehead. Then ran away with your hand still in his. 
You touched the spot where he just kissed you and smiled and ran along with him laughing.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyeong dear readers, sorry i didnt update yesterday T____T but is my story boring ? :P I've been thinking for a queenka to come and i wont tell other ideas first kekekekk! XD And so, some gifs~ 
tumblr_m0w5gtrIIZ1r4ufmpo1_500.gif

udondaisukidesu:  source : [x]

cute die U-KwoN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D <3 O______________________o and his mouth so biggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

tumblr_m003uq5s2T1qb53xjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m003uq5s2T1qb53xjo2_500.gif

See they apologized! :'''''( aww! so sad their faces ... :'''''(

tumblr_lzua7pkK3q1qcnkzyo1_500.gif

tumblr_lzua7pkK3q1qcnkzyo2_500.gif
:'''''(
tumblr_m0qs81DRXT1qi4zmno1_500.gif

waaaaaaa~~~~~ aaaaaaaaaaaay!!! xD
bahahahah!! xD ok!!! thats today's chapie! i'll try to update tomoro... you know its holidays here and i have tuition well that sure T____T :P