Zico to the rescue

Strictly Friends?

*At home*

"Ah~ After taking a hot shower and coming back out drinking warm milk is the BEST!" you sighed in content and continued to drink up all your warm milk. 

You went down to your living room to watch TV and afterwards went to sleep.

*Morning*

You woke up and pressed the top of the alarm clock. *Morning already kah?!* you thought while dazed and not trying to fall asleep again. You stood up and washed up. After you were done, you went down to et breakfast. "Morning honey." Your mum chirped. "Pancakes today? Good, oppa likes your pancakes." Have laughed and half yawned. You ate your pancakes made your way to Zico's house.

 

You walked in since you have another pair of therir house keys too, and went up to Zico's room. You breathed in and out... "WAKE UP OPPA! YOUR GONNA BE LATE IF YOU DONT GET UP!" You shouted at his face then giggled. "OMO! FIVE MORE MINUTES!' He grumbled. "NO! You will take another whole HOUR for your five minutes!" You shouted again. Zico pulled you onto his bed and snuggled in with you. "OPPA! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!" You turned to face Zico and shake him. "Fine fine fine. Sheesh." He got up and groggily rubbed his eyes, walked like a zombie to the bathroom and washed up. When he came back out you asked him, "Have you packed your bag yet?" "No." He simply replied. You went to his bag and looked through, "You packed already, wae oppa?" You asked curiously. "Hmm, I must have forgot." Zico's lips curved into a smile. *I purposely packed to impress you. Ehehehe.* Zico smirked to himself. 

 

"Pancakes today oppa, I know you like them. Let me get the maple syrup." You said and reached for the maple syrup at the top shelf, "Omo! Did ajusshi put it there again?" You said trying to reach for the syrup while on your tippy toes. Zico's hand brush past yours and took the syrup easily and smirked. "Show off." You pouted. You set the pancakes on the table and Zico started eating.

"If anyone bullies you, you tell ok? Don't hide it." Zico said while wolfing down the food. You stayed quiet. "Ok?" Zico said again. "Ok... I will try..." You said quietly. You didn't really like drama.

*At school*

You walked down the corridors looking down at your feet when you accidentaly bumped into someone. You looked up to see a smiling U-Kwon looking down at you. "Anyeonghaseyo Yoo Kwon oppa." You smiled cheerfully, thankful for not being bumped into a queenka or someone. "Anyeong ~~~~~. Want me to walk you to class?" U-Kwon asked. "No no no... You know the reason Yoo Kwon oppa." You whispered as quietly as possible. "Ok, suit yourself." U-Kwon started to walk away. You sighed under your breath and walked to your classroom.

You always sat at the very end of the classroom. Nobody will go near it except some of the boys. Ms. Tahara came in a said '' Turn to page 526 now!" You did as you were told and started taking down notes. Someone threw a paper ball al you but you just ignored it. That is just how you live in school.

After the terrible events in class you went to the music for relaxing your mind, you always go there to take it easy cause nobody usually goes there, sometimes people listen to your playing but they don't know its you. You touched the piano gently and smiled. You started to play a beautiful piece of a Japanese song from an anime. And it sounded beautifully. Coincidentally Zico was walking past, *Who may be playing? Could it be ~~~~~ again?* He slipped in and saw you. His lips automatically curved into a smile while he just stood there listening to your playing.

When you were done you heard someone clapping and looked up. "Oh, its you Jiho oppa. What are you doing here?" You whispered. Zico pushed himself from the door and walked towards you, his eyes never leaving you once. You backed away scared that he might skin ship you in school. But he just walked towards you anyway. His face was just literally 2 inches away and you couldn't breathe. *Why can't I breathe? Is there something wrong with my lungs?* You thought. Instead of skin shipping you, Zico just patted your head and said "You play beautifully, you should play for me next time when I go to your house again." You nodded and the bell rang. "After school ok?" You nodded again.

You touched your head where Zico patted you and smiled. You walked to your next class happily smiling. Someone saw this and his heart ached for what he just saw. He slipped out of the scene with his heart shattering to pieces...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who is it?? :D Anyway, mianhae i didnt update yesterday... :'( No time, I will give you a gift for my apology.

tumblr_lzk0ldEraA1rnz6w7o1_500.jpg

Their faces so funny!!!! xD

tumblr_m0xvxi4o4t1qk0edpo4_250.png

Taeil with his doggy!! <3 cute dog Taeil!!! xD

tumblr_lywikvoQvU1qj9gjio1_500.gif

Zico from Nalina !! <3 (^-------^)

tumblr_lzi2jeX7w91rnz6w7o1_500.gif

I dunno what is the purpose for but his face is funny!!!! xD

 

That's it yo!! :) I'm gonna do another chapter since its still early!!! BTW!!! HOLIDAY HAS STARTED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TIME ALREADY!!! but.... unfortunately i have TUITION!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!