Block B is HERE!

Strictly Friends?

While you were walking home, your hand kept brushing against Zico. You didn't notice and continued walking. However, Zico did. Zico looked at you, and started to whistle. Slowly, his fingers were interlaced with yours. You looked up and saw Zico whistling and looking away. You pulled your hand back to your side. Again, Zico interlaced his fingers with yours and you pulled back again but this time you put your hands in your jacket's pocket. Zico pouted and mumbled. You giggled. When you reached your house, Zico said "Cook for me ~~~~~~~! I'm hungry!" "So demanding." You pouted. 
You started to cook when someone wrapped their arms around your waist from behind. You looked up to see a smiling Zico resting his head on your shoulder. Your heart beat started to race up. *Why is my heart beat racing so fast?!* You thought. You shook his arms until they fall on Zico's side again. "Aish! Not even once!" Pouting Zico sat on the counter waiting for his food. When you were done you placed the plate on the table. "Eat oppa." You said. "Feed me." Zico said. "No." "Why?!" "Cause I don't want to." "Fine... I'll feed you! Ah~" Without thinking you opened your mouth and Zico placed the food in your mouth. "Good girl." Zico patted your head. "Aren't you hungry oppa?" You asked. "No, I asked you to cook so that I can spend more time with you." Zico simply said, but Zico just realized what he had said and covered his mouth. *What- What did i just say?! I wasn't suppose to say that!* Zico thought. *He, wants... To... Spend time with me?* Your lips curved into a smile. Without thinking again you flung your arms around his neck squealing happily. Zico smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist. You realized again what were you doing and looked up into Zico's eyes, he smiled and nuzzled noses with you. You pulled back blushing madly. *I have to stop doing this! Get a grip ~~~~~~~! GET A GRIP!!!* You scolded yourself. "Come on ~~~~~. Lets go watch TV." Zico said smiling like an idiot. *I saw her blush, bahahaha!* 
Both of you sat on your couch watching TV, Zico started to tickle you. "Stop oppa! I'm trying to be mad at myself! Stop making me laugh! OPPAAAA!" You laughed until you couldn't breathe. When Zico stopped you panted to catch your breathe. "Oppa! You know tickling is my worst enemy! Omo oppa!" You slapped his arm. *Ahahaha, so adorable.* Zico pinched your cheeks. You looked up at him blinking and Zico just gazed down at you smiling. You tilted your head. "Wae oppa? Why are you so smiley today?" You asked curiously. "Why? Can't i smile?" Zico said. "No, its just that you seldom smile a lot like today. Huh." You scratched your head. *So innocent, as always.* Zico chuckled to himself. 
Both of you continued to watch TV until the very next day.
*That very next day*

You walking to school with Zico, until you reached the 'dreaded hallway of students.' "Oppa, I really don't like to go in the 'dreaded hallway of students." You pouted, it was scary cause everybody was mostly looking at you as if you were a ghost. "Want me to walk with you? I'm sure hyungs can wait." Zico said. "Oppa, please walk me to class, then may I follow you to see the other oppas?" You asked. "Okay~" Zico said. 

Zico walked you to class while you put your back pack down and locked it properly. *Poor ~~~~~. She has to lock her bag every single time before she goes out. I remember the time she came crying to me in Year 5 saying that there were dead lizards in her bag... Those stupid people better back off this year or I will kill them someday.* Zico angrily thought. You walked to Zico and placed your hand on top of his to calm him down, it always did for some reason when Zico is mad. Zico started to calm down and both of you walked to Zico's class. Zico walked in his classroom and straight to his part of the classroom. Block B always hanged out at the back of their classroom which was their part, nobody dared to go there now Anyways. You slowly poked your head from the side of the classroom and sighed in relief, thank goodness it was still early and you can enter. But... You accidentally tripped on a piece of paper on the ground and someone caught you like a hawk. You looked up to see a worried U-Kwon staring back at you wondering if you were hurt. "Gwenchana?!" You quickly got on your two feet. "Its ok." U-Kwon said. "Are you okay?" U-Kwon asked again without looking at your eyes. "I am thanks to you oppa." You smiled at him. U-Kwon's own lips turned into a smile and both of you walked to the back of the classroom. Jaehyo elbowed U-Kwon and whispered "I saw that!" "Shut up!" U-Kwon hissed. Jaehyo laughed cause he knew that U-Kwon had a crush on you but Jaehyo understands because he thinks of you as the cute, loveable girly girl type. Which you kind of were but you were clueless that you didn't notice anything.

You were sitting on one of the chair next to Kyung. "Anyeong Kyung oppa!" You whispered ad smiled at him. All of the members in block b know the real you. "Anyeong ~~~~~~." Kyung greeted back. You laughed at a joke Zico just said and turned to face Kyung. "Can we play? Please oppa?" You pleaded. "Again? We just played 4 days ago." Kyung said annoyed. "Please oppa? Pretty please with cherries on top?" You pleaded giving your signature puppy eyes at him. Kyung couldn't resist that he gave in and sighed. "Omo, why does it always have to be me?" Kyung asked. "Cause your're the most competitive one!" Taeil said. You started to play hand games with Kyung and you were having fun, Kyung started to enjoy the game as well. *Look at you, so innocent that you don't even notice someone staring at you.* U-Kwon thought. "I know what are you thinking Kim Yoo Kwon." Jaehyo nudged U-Kwon. '' Just tell her soon okay? Who knows what would happen?" Jaehyo smiled although he knew the truth was that you were going to fall for Zico Jaehyo still wanted U-Kwon to tell is feelings to you and after that move on. Jaehyo hopes that he won't be that heart broken. "Soon hyung, soon." U-Kwon said while his eyes still on you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Woo~~~ FINALLY BLOCK B APPEARS!!! :D I'm sooooo happy ehehhehehe!!! xD I  update a lot today!!! Eheheheh!! :D So what do you guys think of my story so far hmm?? Subscribing and commenting are candies of love~~ A little gift~~~ <3 :)

tumblr_lzdauyIHLJ1qfoe2wo1_500.gif

tumblr_lzdauyIHLJ1qfoe2wo2_250.gif

tumblr_lzdauyIHLJ1qfoe2wo3_250.gif

The first one was big T___T and here i thought that it was big too ==''
btw!! you think its funny that i said 'until the very next day.' and then it happens to be *That very next day* BAHAHAHAHAHA I THINK ITS FUNNY!!!!! XD

Oh oh and for the gifs~~~~ WOOOO!!!! ITS U-KWON~~~~~
A Zico gif~~

tumblr_m0mfi1eZfn1qlbvj3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m10e4ijFWE1rq6e5go1_400.gif

And the gif above this is soooooo funny!!! Not insulting them or anything just found it in google!!!! xD
Ok!!!! PLEASE SUBSBRIBE AND COMMENT! THEY ARE CANDIES OF LOVE~~~~!