Cozier No?

Strictly Friends?

*At your house*

"Thank you oppa for the pink bear!'' You hugged him and went up stairs to put it down. You put beside your favorite dolls on the high shelf and looked at it proudly. "Hehehe." You said and went down again. Zico was just relaxing watching TV when you crept towards him and... "BOO!" You surprised him. "Not scared." Zico simply said. "Hmpt, your no fun!" You pouted."Come here." Zico patted the seat next to him. You sat there and you fell into the trap of Zico. Zico grabbed you by your waist and hugged you closely. "Oppa! You tricked me!" You struggled. "No uh! Your the one who fell for it." Zico laughed. But suddenly you felt the urge to not struggle anymore and just stay like that so you stopped struggling and looked at him. Zico looked back at you and nuzzled noses with you. Instead of being grossed out like you usually do you giggled and slapped his arm.
Zico was surprised that you giggled. You looked at him and said, "Wae?" You tilted your head and looked at him curiously. Zico just shook his head.*Hmm.... Weird.* Zico shook that thought out of his head and continued to skin ship you. Zico hugged you tightly and you just watched TV. 
"Oppa, you don't know how to cook right?" You asked out of the blue. "No uh." Zico simply said, "You want to teach me again?!" Zico sat up alarmed. "No, babo!" You slapped his arms. *I have always wanted to try to make a banana cake...* "Jiho oppa, I wanna bake. If you excuse me." You wanted to get up but Zico held you back, "What are you baking?" Zico asked. "I have always wanted to try to make a banana cake...." You said. You got up and pulled away from Zico. 
You started to take out all the stuff you need. "I think i need to mash the banana's first." You said and started to mash the bananas. When you were done you mixed a little milk and flour together. Then the eggs, sugar and butter. You buttered the pan and poured the batter in it. 
DING!

The cake was done you took it out and the delicious smell filled the air. You poked a stick in it to check if it was already fully cooked. It came out dry and you were satisfied. You took a small piece from the corner and ate it. *Its... GOOD!* Zico smelt the nice scent and came around the kitchen. "Oppa! Try it!" You squealed jumping up and down. Zico took a bite and it was surprising really delicious. *Its her first time making it right? And its so good.... * Zico thought. "Good Jiho oppa?" You peeked at him. "Too good." Zico said and hugged you. You were surprised by his actions but hugged him back anyway. You pulled back after a while and cut out some more of the cake and sat at the living room. Zico lifted you up and sat you down on his lap. You didn't mind, you were getting really used to sit on his lap now. "Oppa, you want another bite?" You held up the cake near his mouth. Zico ate it reluctanly. "Tonight, my house. Bring your uniform." Zico simply said. "Ok!" You saluted him and giggled. That made Zico smile.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaanhaaaaaaaae!!!!! I didnt update ah very very mianhae!!! :( I really apologise. My tuition keep giving me a lot of HW you see, eheheh! :P Gifs anyone? As an apology too! :P

tumblr_m0wguiuRfD1r1kpy3o1_250.giftumblr_m0wguiuRfD1r1kpy3o2_250.gif

tumblr_m0wguiuRfD1r1kpy3o3_250.giftumblr_m0wguiuRfD1r1kpy3o4_250.gif

aaaaaaaah! So cute!!!!!!! ;D
tumblr_m0wamy5HmY1r4qmxqo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m0wdwcTlrp1r4qmxqo1_400.gif

Aww~~ They're clapping!!! :D cute!! ^____^

tHATS it for today! try to update later at night!!!!!! peace out!!!!!!!!!

and remember!! subscribing and commenting are candies of LOVE~~ <3 :)