This Cute Yet Shocking Side

Strictly Friends?

When you woke up you saw that Zico wasn't next to you. You went to the bathroom to wash up and came back out in shorts and a simple tee. "Oppa? You in the kitchen?'' "Yup! Can you cook for me? I'm hungry!" Zico whined cutely. "You wanna cook together?" You asked. "Araso." He nodded.

So you put on the apron and so did Zico. You started to teach him how to wash rice because you guys were going to make fried rice, when you were seriously teaching, Zico started to become cheeky and splashes water on you. "Omo! Oppa! Just when i thought you were listening!" You stomped your foot. *Too cute. ~~~~~~-ah, why you have to be so adorable?* He pulled you by your waist and nuzzled you cheek. "Oppa!" you said and pushed his chest to make him fall backwards. "Ow! Why you!" Zico shouted in pain and rubbed his and started to stand up.

"Now learn properly." you said. But at the end... You cooked it by yourself, because of Zico trying to joke around every time. "Aish Jiho oppa! When will you ever pay attention when people are being serious?!" You stomped your foot again. "I will. When pigs fly!" He laughed at his own joke. "Hahaha."  you said and placed the plate of fried rice on the table. "Kamshakimnida ~~~~~~-ah!" Zico said and ate the food hungrily. "Slow down oppa! Later you choke!"  You said. "Neh! So yummy!" he shook his head and continued wolfing down the fried rice. You picked up your spoon and fork and started eating slowly. *I must have put too much salt or oil...* You thought. You accidentally dropped your fork on the ground. Zico saw it and reached for it and so did you. Both of you touched fingers and you blushed instantly. *Mwoh?! W-w-why am I blushing?!* You quickly pulled your hand back and shook your bangs over your eyes. *Is she.... Blushing?* Zico smirked.  

"You finished oppa? I think i need to go back home soon!" You said. "Plus tomorrow we have school! I think i should go now." You stood up ut you were yanked down again by Zico. "Oppa! I just remembered i have unfinished homework! I need to go!" You struggled one again even though you know it wouldn;t work. "Can you stay for another 20 no. 30 minutes?" He hugged you tighter and asked you sweetly. "You know i couldn't say no. What if someone see's you like this? Nobody has ever seen you like this but me, my parents, ajusshi and block b. And trust me thats very little people who know this side of you." You pouted. Zico just had to laugh, "I don;t give a crap about them remember? I just give those craps all to you and hyungs." He nuzzled your cheek.

"Aish." You leaned back. Zico slung an arm around your neck and you pulled him to the living room to watch TV. "Beast~Yay!" You squealed. Zico just looked at your face glued to the screen not moving an inch and chuckled. He pushed his head onto your lap and sighed in content. "Oppa! Not again! omo!" You pushed his head of your lap and it landed on the floor. "Ow! Your strong woman! Don't you know how to be gentler like you always do?!" Zico grumbled. "Sorry... Does it hurt a lot?" You said standing up and kneeling on the ground to see his head. Zico noticed your face coming closer to yours and started to feel hot. *Hmm... Is the air conditioner not on?! Why am i feeling so hot?! God damn it!* "Seems to be alright, does it hurt oppa?" You shifted your eyes to him so that he broke out of his thoughts. "Not anymore..." He said avoiding your eyes. *huh, why is he not looking at me? oh well... OMO! LOOK AT THE TIME!* You said sprinting up! Its already been 40 minutes and its almost 9;00 o'clock, your daily curfew of sleeping. "I got to go oppa! Its almost 9! Bye oppa!" You sprinted to the door and ran to your house. *this ~~~~~~ah! Homework homework homework, what about me?! wait... What did i just say?!* He slapped himself in the head and signed and continued watching TV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyeong! Its 9:49 here! Just thinking it would be ok if i add that in the story, ahahaha! Anyway, i don't have homework like 'you' did in the story ahahaha! But i have to go now too!! Why dont i give you a little gift?? ^____^ ]

“I think my charm is that I’m not fake.” - ZICO (Inkigayo Mag ‘11)

Sorry its small but WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS ITS ZICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D <3