Hidden by the Moonlight's Shadow

Play My Way [Drabble & One Shot Collection]
KEYBER (KEY x AMBER)
 
- - - - -
 
She playfully wiggled her toes, allowing the cool grains of sand to slip inbetween the crevices of her metatarsals. The sun had decided that it was his time to rest so amber was left with the cool glow of the moon which she has always preferred anyways. The moon was kind and allowed her to see him with its aid. Had it been the sun, only chaos would occur, for the sun was not the kind to harbour any fugitives. He would tell the world about these two and nothing good ever comes from a tattletale. 
 
He wrapped his arms around her as he seated himself snugly behind her. She leaned herself back against his chest and rested her head in the crook of his neck. 
 
"Did you want to go for a swim tonight?" he softly asked as he laid his head on hers. 
 
She shook her head. "I like this. Can we just stay like this for a bit?" 
 
A gentle smile graced his lips as he nodded against her head. 
 
"Kibum-ah, how long do you think we can keep this up?" 
 
"I dunno. As long as she allows us to, I suppose," he stated with a shrug.
 
"And why do you say that?"
 
"Weren't you the one that said that you owed the moon a big thanks. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't be able to see each other so easily. "
 
Amber couldn't help but chuckle to herself as Key continued speaking.
 
"Let me say it now. Thank you, dear maiden of the moon. You allow us to keep what we have a secret. Amber Liu, you're my little secret, and I want you to forever be mine. If ever, you become someone else's secret, I wish that the sun will come and take you away from them, and return you back to me."
 
"Gawd, you're so cheesy!" Amber exclaimed, turning and slapping Key on the chest for even letting something so ridiculous roll off his tongue, though deep down she knew she loved the way his sweet words comforted her. 
 
He placed his hand around hers that had not moved from his chest and intertwined their fingers before leaning down and caressing her soft lips with his. 
 
- - - - -
 
please comment and subscribe!